• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Super Nuke Bros. Melee] - OFFICIAL DEMO RELEASED YES

Corigames

Smash Hero
Im guessing it wont be so anvanced that it wont be able to comply with the DS? If it isn't, then you have to ask nintendo if you can market this. 50,60, you name it! Id buy!
They would cease and desist it before buying it from him or marketing it >_>

rageagainst

Smash Journeyman
ppl with your ambition should NOT be starting projects like this, they instead should be working on brawl plus, which, if it were to be done properly and had a community built around it that patched it, would make brawl the most competitive game EVAR (there is talk of character balancing in brawl +)

Xanthus

Smash Apprentice
I just looked a little through the comments on the site. People asking for certain characters, etc.

If Alucard gets in, it will be my favorite fighting game ever.

Ever.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
To reinforce what rageagainst said, you seriously should see if there's something you can do for Brawl+.
You obviously know about coding and C++ and that stuff. The burden is all on Phantom Wings, atm. =/

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Hey guys. Woah, alot of competitive talk over here. Pretty deep!

I've been doing -alot- of designing for the project lately, and I think
some of you might already noticed stuff in the new demo's (wich are
actually more like beta's, for testing purpose). There's a ton of features
underway that will be sure not to dissapoint. We have things planned
and already created that are of epic proportions. Sadly, we'll need to
finish up on the characters we have on our starter list for now before
we can actually frequently update. I'm sorry it has to be this way, but
you know, at least in the end I can say..

"Kept you waiting, huh?"

Take that as you will.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
To reinforce what rageagainst said, you seriously should see if there's something you can do for Brawl+.
You obviously know about coding and C++ and that stuff. The burden is all on Phantom Wings, atm. =/
Both me and Hoeloe are too poor to afford a USB gecko.
As far as I know, it's not about C++, it's about finding and editing variables within the game.
I've actually been meaning to get a copy of TP for quite some time..

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
You two have misunderstood alot. People with our ambitions should work on a hacked version of an existing game to make sure people who liked the previous one like it too? Don't make me laugh.

Nuke Bros. is about originality and style, aswell as our own unique style of play. The freedom we have cannot be compared.

Maikeru17

What the hell is this thing
NNID
NoxNoctis
ppl with your ambition should NOT be starting projects like this, they instead should be working on brawl plus, which, if it were to be done properly and had a community built around it that patched it, would make brawl the most competitive game EVAR (there is talk of character balancing in brawl +)
People with their ambition should have jobs as official coders for big game companies.
Coding a game in ANY coding language (Python, Ruby, C++, etc.) =/= editing memory values of a previously made game to modify the way it plays.

-Nox`

Hoeloe

Smash Apprentice
Stuff is moving along. Shouldn't be too long now!

..Actually it will still be a little while, but not as long as it was before, nothing like it!

...Yes this is mostly a bump post.

MrLuigiman

Smash Apprentice
That is.... INCREDIBLE. I mean seriously, making your own sprites with fabric-like design. It really looks 3-D from the first look, im gonna have to work A LOT harder if i am gonna make Smash Bros. Royale nearly as good as this. GRRRRRREAT Job.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I will confirm to you that Ian Kovich, the voice of Smashdash, IS the announcer in this game.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
What's up Nuke Bros people.

I played the demo, that's awesome stuff xD (Woofpet...in this game....would rock so much) Anyways the shields work fine for me.

Only thing though is for 3/4 player battles the screen goes wonky if they're far apart.

Also, you really shoudl include controls for the other players, as I wasn't able to figure them out. ;D

And, one more question. How do you use Kirby's power after you inhale someone? And you can't hold people in your mouth so that means no moar Kirbycide. D:

Hoeloe

Smash Apprentice
What's up Nuke Bros people.

I played the demo, that's awesome stuff xD (Woofpet...in this game....would rock so much) Anyways the shields work fine for me.

Only thing though is for 3/4 player battles the screen goes wonky if they're far apart.

Also, you really shoudl include controls for the other players, as I wasn't able to figure them out. ;D

And, one more question. How do you use Kirby's power after you inhale someone? And you can't hold people in your mouth so that means no moar Kirbycide. D:
No controls for other players yet, and kirby powers will only be programmed in after at least most of the characters have been made.

Top Bottom