• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Nintendo Kart (Smash Bros but its Mario Kart) + Third Party

Which gameplay style would you choose for this racing game

• Mario Kart 8's zero gravity

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Sonic Transformed's cars changing into planes and boats on the fly

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Diddy Kong Racing's choice between planes, boats, and hovercrafts

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
After the increase in crossover elements in Mario Kart 8 with Link, Inklings, and the Villagers, there has been a want for a "Nintendo Kart", basically Mario Kart but with other Nintendo Characters instead of Mario characters with tracks and items based on their franchises as well.

This would be a cool concept, imagine driving across various iconic Nintendo locations and use items from other nintendo franchises to get in first place, and with some help we could also create unique modes and courses for the game to revolve around.

maxresdefault.jpg

(Credit to our God Arlo)
Due to this cool concept this could be the Smash Bros of kart racers with the addition of third party charatcers. So I believe this will make an interesting thread.

Inspired by cashregister9 cashregister9 's Mario Kart SGP thread:

SUPER NINTENDO KART

Characters:
Stats:
Speed: There max acceleration

Handling: How well do they turn

Acceleration: How fast do they create boosts

Force: How powerful is there boost

Recovery: How well do they react to hazards and damaging items

Mario
(3,3,3,4,5)
Kirby
(4,2,2,4,2)
Fox
(3,15,2,4)
Rayman
(3,4,2,4,5)
Pacman
(4,3,2,5,2)

Courses:

Monita Cup:
Nintendo Land
Coneria
Pac-Man Road
Candy Chateau

Items:
Chomp Ball
Krystal Staff
Star Rod

Modes:
Tether Tackle

Arenas:
Halberd

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Job 1
smallbattle.jpeg

Nintendo Raceway
I think this first track should be mirrored on the concept of Smash's battlefield, a basic stage in some sort of a futuristic mountain, it isn't very exciting, the east has a straight path and the west has some curves connected by some jumps, no frills but functional, this stage will feature cameos by various Nintnedo creatures such a Mario's Toads, Zelda's Koroks, and Kirby's Wadle Doos streamed about.

Speaking of Kirby:
Job 2
01_3D_Kirby_Normal_11.jpg

Kirby
Speed 4/5
Handling 2/5
Acceleration 2/5
Force 4/5
Recovery 2/5

Another Iconic Nintendo Character that should be part of the big main three with Mario and Link, fittingly he is light and accels in speed, but is quite slippery and awkward sometimes.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Job 1: Abyss from Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Cindered Shadows Story DLC)
Was going to go with Garreg Mach but wanted to do something a little different. Would be underground & go though locations such as Ashen Wolves Classroom & Shadow Library. Would feature cameos from the Houses Leaders & the other house member(s) that joined them in abyss, as well as the Ashen Wolves & Aelfric.

Job 2: Anna from Fire Emblem

Speed 2/5
Handling 3/5
Acceleration 2/5
Force 4/5
Recovery 3/5

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Job 1: Abyss from Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Cindered Shadows Story DLC)
Was going to go with Garreg Mach but wanted to do something a little different. Would be underground & go though locations such as Ashen Wolves Classroom & Shadow Library. Would feature cameos from the Houses Leaders & the other house member(s) that joined them in abyss, as well as the Ashen Wolves & Aelfric.

Job 2: Anna from Fire Emblem

Speed 2/5
Handling 3/5
Acceleration 2/5
Force 4/5
Recovery 3/5
Thanks for the submissions,although the later entry is elligable for Job 2, Job 1 asked for a basic circuit track based on Nintendo in general, sort of like the battlefield of kart tracks

Sestetz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sestetz
Switch FC
SW-8244-4802-5322
Lonlr.jpg
Job 1: Lon Lon Ranch. A rather simple race track from The Legend of Zelda series. The basicness is made up for with the jump ramps on the map however, and the addition of grazing cows and cuckoos that appear on the map. The race track starts at the right in front of the gate to the horse pen, you can even see Malon and Talon waving. I think a neat feature would also be including Death Mountain and Hyrule Fields visible off this one blocked off edge of the map.

Young_link_ssbu.png

Job 2: Young Link. I was considering adding Ocarina Of Time Link, but the mario kart series has plenty of younger characters anyways. I just wanted an excuse to have Lon Lon Ranch as a track, considering you actually race there in Ocarina Of Time. I also suggest adding an Epona Kart to boot with him.

Speed 3/5
Handling 4/5
Acceleration 5/5
Force 1/5
Recovery 2/5

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
300px-SSBU-Green_Greens.png

I decided to replace my entry with a new one
Green Greens
Green Greens is a grassland course in a forest, the track is wavy but not too wavy to be hard to navigate, there a star blocks that block paths and if you have an item you can break these blocks temporarily to access shortcuts, overseeing this track is Wispy Woods and various denizens of dreamland such as Waddle Dees and Bronto Burts

Job 1:
Corneria (Star Fox)

Corneria could be track similar to Mute City in MK8, but the Hazards are Arwings and Wolfens that shoots at track sometimes. There is also anti-gravity part that ride over Great Fox and the aerial part would lead to finish line.

Job 2:
Fox McCloud (Star Fox)

Another iconic character from Nintendo universe, which he was Chosen due to his popularity in Smash and even his game like Star Fox 64. His Kart would be Arwing, which he could fly instead of riding on ground.

Speed: 3/5
Handling: 1/5
Acceleration: 5/5
Force: 2/5
Recovery: 4/5

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Thanks for the submissions,although the later entry is elligable for Job 2, Job 1 asked for a basic circuit track based on Nintendo in general, sort of like the battlefield of kart tracks
My bad, should have read the job description closer.

Not sure if the requirements changed since some later posts seem to do what i did but if not my new submittion is below.

Job 1: Nintendo Land
Theme park with rides & attractions based on various nintendo ips with miis in background.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion

Not sure if the requirements changed since some later posts seem to do what i did but if not my new submittion is below.

Theme park with rides & attractions based on various nintendo ips with miis in background.
That's okay your submssion is okay as long as it's a basic circuit track

Btw entries will end in an hour

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Okay entries are over now its time for voting

Tracks
View attachment 333876
I decided to replace my entry with a new one
Green Greens
Green Greens is a grassland course in a forest, the track is wavy but not too wavy to be hard to navigate, there a star blocks that block paths and if you have an item you can break these blocks temporarily to access shortcuts, overseeing this track is Wispy Woods and various denizens of dreamland such as Waddle Dees and Bronto Burts
View attachment 333868
Job 1: Lon Lon Ranch. A rather simple race track from The Legend of Zelda series. The basicness is made up for with the jump ramps on the map however, and the addition of grazing cows and cuckoos that appear on the map. The race track starts at the right in front of the gate to the horse pen, you can even see Malon and Talon waving. I think a neat feature would also be including Death Mountain and Hyrule Fields visible off this one blocked off edge of the map.

View attachment 333871

Job 2: Young Link. I was considering adding Ocarina Of Time Link, but the mario kart series has plenty of younger characters anyways. I just wanted an excuse to have Lon Lon Ranch as a track, considering you actually race there in Ocarina Of Time. I also suggest adding an Epona Kart to boot with him.

Speed 3/5
Handling 4/5
Acceleration 5/5
Force 1/5
Recovery 2/5

Job 1:
Corneria (Star Fox)

Corneria could be track similar to Mute City in MK8, but the Hazards are Arwings and Wolfens that shoots at track sometimes. There is also anti-gravity part that ride over Great Fox and the aerial part would lead to finish line.

Job 2:
Fox McCloud (Star Fox)

Another iconic character from Nintendo universe, which he was Chosen due to his popularity in Smash and even his game like Star Fox 64. His Kart would be Arwing, which he could fly instead of riding on ground.

Recovery: 4/5
Courses:
Green Greens
Nintendo Land
Lon Lon Ranch
Coneria

Characters:
Kirby
Fox
Anna
Young Link

Vote for your top 3 of each job, the top winning track will be our first track and our top 2 winning characters will be added as our first 2 new characters, you may vote for your own in second or third place.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Voting is done the winner for the tracks is Nintendo Land, which acts as out first basic Circuit Track, and Kirby and Fox are our first new additions to the game.

Time to start job 3 and 4

Job 3
Submit an item from either th Mario, Kirby, or Star Fox franchise as an item for use in this game. Be creative and don't just grab from there racing games, so you have a blank slate for items such as the Super Mushroom and Spiny Shell.

Job 4
Create a home course for Kirby and or Fox

With this you can be more descriptive in the track layout, like CTR it dosnt have to be a specific location but it has to be based on a location that matches the specific character it's themed after, tell us the basic layout, obstacles, and if it's 1 2 or 3 laps long, you can create a maximum of 2 submissions, one for Kirby, and one for Fox. Dont describe any anti gravity or glide sections yet as I'm making a future job for what gameplay style this game should be.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Okay I have a hard choice to make, what type of gameplay would be best for this type of game, I don't want to make a carbon copy of MK8 so I decided to have the people vote on what gameplay style it should be.
Game StyleProsCons
Diddy Kong Racing's Planes Boats and HovercraftsAllows for experimentation
Makes kart submissions easier
Would fit well with an adventure mode
We won't be submitting individual kart peices, only the karts themselves
Course submitions have to accommodate all three gameplay styles
Sonic Racing Transformed's vehicle transformationLet's more creativity in kart and track submissions
Would again give some good variety
May make kart submissions overcomplicated as there needs to be a form for air and water travel
Mario Kart 8's Zero GravityMost familiar to everyone
Allows for a good base
If it isn't broke dont fix it
May be seen as a carbon copy of other threads such as Mario Kart SGP
I'm making a poll to see which gameplay style is most popular.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Job 3: Krystal's Staff

A circular field will surround the character freezing nearby opponents causing slippery controls.

Job 4: Kirby's Epic Yarn

A Crafted themed area based primarily on Quilty Square but expanded with new areas such as a village & added theming around Kirby himself.

Last edited:
Job 3:
Kirby: Star Rod

When used, it shoots Stars at Enemies to destroy Someone's Kart that could reassemble after 5 seconds.

Job 4: Resubmittion.
Job 1:
Corneria (Star Fox)

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
200px-DMW-ChainChomp.png

Chomp Ball
Would act as a slow giant green shell, it would be rolled forward and would ricochet off walls like a shell.

300px-SSBU-Green_Greens.png

Green Greens
This track would take place in a Kirby themed forest area based on the first stage of Kirby's Adventure.

The first area is a place filled with Star Blocks and patrolling waddle dees as enemies, the Star Blocks can be smashed with an item that damages players which could reveal short cuts, Its open but the blocks can make some turns tricky. Next is a roundabout area (those circular roads that you have to clockwise to counterclockwise on) inhabited by some Waddle Doo viewers and King Doo in the center.
SKC_King_Doo.png

King Doo would create a large laser beam with a gap in the center for drivers to drive though as he spins around with the laser. Finally is a section where Wispy Woods causes apples to drop down a steep incline and later causes strong winds to push players left and right, finnaly a warp star launches the player back to the start.

Also submissions will end soon and it turns out that we will keep MK8's zero gravity.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
View attachment 334036
Chomp Ball
Would act as a slow giant green shell, it would be rolled forward and would ricochet off walls like a shell.

View attachment 334037
Green Greens
This track would take place in a Kirby themed forest area based on the first stage of Kirby's Adventure.

The first area is a place filled with Star Blocks and patrolling waddle dees as enemies, the Star Blocks can be smashed with an item that damages players which could reveal short cuts, Its open but the blocks can make some turns tricky. Next is a roundabout area (those circular roads that you have to clockwise to counterclockwise on) inhabited by some Waddle Doo viewers and King Doo in the center.
View attachment 334038
King Doo would create a large laser beam with a gap in the center for drivers to drive though as he spins around with the laser. Finally is a section where Wispy Woods causes apples to drop down a steep incline and later causes strong winds to push players left and right, finnaly a warp star launches the player back to the start.

Also submissions will end soon and it turns out that we will keep MK8's zero gravity.
Job 3:
Kirby: Star Rod

When used, it shoots Stars at Enemies to destroy Someone's Kart that could reassemble after 5 seconds.

Job 4: Resubmittion.
Job 3: Krystal's Staff

A circular field will surround the character freezing nearby opponents causing slippery controls.

Job 4: Kirby's Epic Yarn

A Crafted themed area based primarily on Quilty Square but expanded with new areas such as a village & added theming around Kirby himself.
All item submissions will be added:

Chomp Ball
Star Rod
Krystal Staff

But we still need to vote for the next track:

Green Greens
Coneria
Kirby's Epic Yarn

Vote for your top 2 picks

Also next job

Job 5

Submit 2 third party characters, one involved in a kart racing game and the other not involved in a kart racing game

Simple rules one third party character that has drove un a kart racing game and one that has never joined in a kart racing game, please detail there stats like the previous jobs.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
TSR_Sonic.png

Kart Veteran
Sonic
An iconic video game character, while Mario and Sonic have fought over the Olympic games, they never have raced together, this brings an excellent dynamic to the roster

Speed 5/5
Handling 1/5
Acceleration 5/5
Force 2/5
Recovery 1/5

rayman_3.png

Kart Newcomer
Rayman

While not as iconic as Sonic, Rayman has a dedicated fanbase that wants him to meet Mario, plus his home game has loads of possible stage inspirations for courses.

Speed 3/5
Handling 4/5
Acceleration 2/5
Force 4/5
Recovery 5/5

Praca 5:
Pacman:

Pacman jest także kultową postacią VG, która wpłynęła na VG Industry i pojawił się w Mario Kart Arcade GP. Dodatkowo mógłby mieć swój tor wyścigowy oparty na Pac-Maze z estetyką Psychdelic/Trippy Technicolor Aesthetic.

Prędkość: 4/5
Obsługiwanie: 3/5
Przyspieszenie: 2/5
Zmuszać: 5/5
Powrót do zdrowia: 2/5

Mega człowiek:

Mega Man to także kultowa postać VG, która pojawiła się w jego domowej serii. Spotkał nawet Mario i byłoby fajnie, gdyby został włączony jako Racer. Mógłby nawet mieć bardzo fajnie wyglądający tor wyścigowy oparty na uniwersum Mega Man.

Prędkość: 3/5
Obsługiwanie: 5/5
Przyśpieszenie: 1/5
Zmuszać: 4/5
Powrót do zdrowia: 3/5

Sorry for third Submittion, but it's about Kart Newcomer! I'll save Mega Man for Another Job.
Kart Newcomer:

Shantae

Shantae is Indie Game character that is really Popular and she could join the Roster of Nintendo Racing Game. That would be cool if Shantae met Mario at Racing game. Also, her Race Track could be Scuttle Town with more Arabian Style with Lighthouse part in Background.

Speed: 4/5
Handling: 3/5
Acceleration: 1/5
Recovery: 5/5

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Praca 5:
Pacman:

Pacman jest także kultową postacią VG, która wpłynęła na VG Industry i pojawił się w Mario Kart Arcade GP. Dodatkowo mógłby mieć swój tor wyścigowy oparty na Pac-Maze z estetyką Psychdelic/Trippy Technicolor Aesthetic.

Prędkość: 4/5
Obsługiwanie: 3/5
Przyspieszenie: 2/5
Zmuszać: 5/5
Powrót do zdrowia: 2/5

Mega człowiek:

Mega Man to także kultowa postać VG, która pojawiła się w jego domowej serii. Spotkał nawet Mario i byłoby fajnie, gdyby został włączony jako Racer. Mógłby nawet mieć bardzo fajnie wyglądający tor wyścigowy oparty na uniwersum Mega Man.

Prędkość: 3/5
Obsługiwanie: 5/5
Przyśpieszenie: 1/5
Zmuszać: 4/5
Powrót do zdrowia: 3/5
Huh?, what's with the different language

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
It's Polish, I accidentally translated it for no reason.
Also, you can translate it and accept it.
Here it is translated
Work 5:
Pacman:

Pacman is also an iconic VG character who influenced VG Industry and appeared in Mario Kart Arcade GP. Additionally, it could have its own Pac-Maze racetrack with a Psychdelic / Trippy Technicolor Aesthetic aesthetic.

Acceleration: 2/5
Force: 5/5
Recovery: 2/5

Mega man:

Mega Man is also an iconic VG character that appeared in his home series. He even met Mario and it would be cool if he was included as Racer. It could even have a very cool looking race track based on the Mega Man universe.

Handling: 5/5
Force: 4/5
Recovery: 3/5

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
All item submissions will be added:

Chomp Ball
Star Rod
Krystal Staff

But we still need to vote for the next track:

Green Greens
Coneria
Kirby's Epic Yarn

Vote for your top 2 picks

Also next job

Job 5

Submit 2 third party characters, one involved in a kart racing game and the other not involved in a kart racing game

Simple rules one third party character that has drove un a kart racing game and one that has never joined in a kart racing game, please detail there stats like the previous jobs.
Here's my votes:

Corneria
Green Greens

And here's my concepts.

1. Hornet (Daytona USA)
Technically counting as having been in a "kart racing game" what with being one of the elements of AGES in Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed, the Hornet is unusual in this case, as it's not so much a character as a literal kart in itself. There's various ways you could take this - either having the Hornet as a literal car, or making it more kart-like in appearance with the driver (based on the driver seen in Daytona Championship USA.) I think overall, it's a really out-of-left-field pick that could work to represent the earlier history of kart racers as a whole - even if it's from SEGA as opposed to Nintendo. A faster character overall, it lacks a little in acceleration - though has a very high top speed, making it important to judge your cornering well.

Speed: 5/5
Force: 3/5

1634072048992.png
1634072180067.png

2. Another SEGA pick, this time we have Toejam and Earl, from, well, Toejam and Earl. A weirder pick - having two characters present as opposed to just one - the pair would likely be a wackier character as a whole, but overall bring an interesting vibe to the whole tournament - probably quipping as they drive along together. Though slow, they have intensely good handling.

Speed: 2/5
Handling: 4/5
Acceleration: 4/5

1634072447912.png

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
6519DE19-A132-44B3-97A2-A1014B24DA92.png

Kart Veteran
Pyramid Head (Silent Hill)

Pyramid Head appeared in Konami’s Krazy Kart Racing, I’m serious. Pyramid Head is probably Silent Hill’s most recognizable monster. He is also seen by many as one of the most iconic monsters in the gaming horror genre as well. Pyramid Head could be a perfect joke/shock character for this kart crossover, just imagine him coming behind you.

Speed 2/5
Handling 3/5
Acceleration 2/5
Force 4/5
Recovery 5/5

5EE1CD3D-4523-4DE3-8EC8-DD333AA51F98.png

Kart Newcomer
Chell (Portal)

Chell is the main protagonist of the Portal series. Portal is seen by many as one of the best puzzle games of all time. Portal and Chell are also no strangers to crossovers.

Speed 3/5
Handling 3/5
Acceleration 4/5
Force 3/5
Recovery 2/5

Last edited:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Mega man:

Mega Man is also an iconic VG character that appeared in his home series. He even met Mario and it would be cool if he was included as Racer. It could even have a very cool looking race track based on the Mega Man universe.

Actually, Mega Man counts as a kart veteran, since he had his own racing game called Mega Man: Battle & Chase, with him driving Rush in a Roadstar form.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Vote for Kirby Epic Yarn & Corneria

Kart Veteran - Crash Bandicoot

Speed 3/5
Handling 3/5
Acceleration 3/5
Force 2/5
Recovery 3/5

Kart Newcomer - Yoshimitsu (Tekken / Soul Calibur)

Speed 4/5
Handling 1/5
Acceleration 4/5
Force 2/5
Recovery 2/5

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
View attachment 334056
Kart Veteran
Sonic
An iconic video game character, while Mario and Sonic have fought over the Olympic games, they never have raced together, this brings an excellent dynamic to the roster

Speed 5/5
Handling 1/5
Acceleration 5/5
Force 2/5
Recovery 1/5

View attachment 334058
Kart Newcomer
Rayman

While not as iconic as Sonic, Rayman has a dedicated fanbase that wants him to meet Mario, plus his home game has loads of possible stage inspirations for courses.

Speed 3/5
Handling 4/5
Acceleration 2/5
Force 4/5
Recovery 5/5
Kart Veteran: Pipsy

Speed: 1/5

Kart Newcomer: Bubsy

Acceleration: 3/5
Recovery: 1/5
View attachment 334127
Kart Veteran
Pyramid Head (Silent Hill)

Pyramid Head appeared in Konami’s Krazy Kart Racing, I’m serious. Pyramid Head is probably Silent Hill’s most recognizable monster. He is also seen by many as one of the most iconic monsters in the gaming horror genre as well. Pyramid Head could be a perfect joke/shock character for this kart crossover, just imagine him coming behind you.

Speed 2/5
Handling 3/5
Acceleration 2/5
Force 4/5
Recovery 5/5

View attachment 334138
Kart Newcomer
Chell (Portal)

Chell is the main protagonist of the Portal series. Portal is seen by many as one of the best puzzle games of all time. Portal and Chell are also no strangers to crossovers.

Speed 3/5
Handling 3/5
Acceleration 4/5
Force 3/5
Recovery 2/5
Here's my votes:

Corneria
Green Greens

And here's my concepts.

1. Hornet (Daytona USA)
Technically counting as having been in a "kart racing game" what with being one of the elements of AGES in Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed, the Hornet is unusual in this case, as it's not so much a character as a literal kart in itself. There's various ways you could take this - either having the Hornet as a literal car, or making it more kart-like in appearance with the driver (based on the driver seen in Daytona Championship USA.) I think overall, it's a really out-of-left-field pick that could work to represent the earlier history of kart racers as a whole - even if it's from SEGA as opposed to Nintendo. A faster character overall, it lacks a little in acceleration - though has a very high top speed, making it important to judge your cornering well.

View attachment 334129View attachment 334130

2. Another SEGA pick, this time we have Toejam and Earl, from, well, Toejam and Earl. A weirder pick - having two characters present as opposed to just one - the pair would likely be a wackier character as a whole, but overall bring an interesting vibe to the whole tournament - probably quipping as they drive along together. Though slow, they have intensely good handling.

Speed: 2/5
Handling: 4/5
Acceleration: 4/5

View attachment 334131
Here it is translated
Work 5:
Pacman:

Pacman is also an iconic VG character who influenced VG Industry and appeared in Mario Kart Arcade GP. Additionally, it could have its own Pac-Maze racetrack with a Psychdelic / Trippy Technicolor Aesthetic aesthetic.

Force: 5/5

Mega man:

Characters

Kart Newcomers
Rayman
Bubsy
Toe Jam and Earl
Chelle
Yoshimatsu

Kart Veterans
Sonic
Hornet
Pyramid Head
Pipsy
Pacman
Crash

Vote for your top 3 in each.

Coneria wins by 3 votes.

Job 6 and 7
Submit a unique Battle Mode and 2 battle maps

Make a battle mode for this game, there will be multible, and submit 2 battle maps for the game based on already represented franchises (Mario, Kirby, Star Fox, Nintendo Land) tell us how the mode will work and how the maps are structure respectivly.

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
1. Rayman
2. Chell
3. Toe Jam and Earl

1. Pac-Man
2. Pyramid Head
3. Sonic

Job 6:
Star Fight

Each Player has one star and the Main Star is on middle of Map. When someone grabs it, the person has 2 stars and if it's Kart Destroyed by someone, it reverts to 1 Star. Also, if you Destroy Someone's Kart, your Star Rate increases by 1 star and this is how the Battle Mode works. The maximum of stars are 40. If Player has more stars, then it wins the Battle.
The game can be played by Friends or Randoms from all around the World by Servers.
(Inspired by Obscure Mobile game called Brawl Stars's mode called Bounty)

Job 7:
Venom Battlefield
The map would have shape of Octagon and it would have Mechanized Venomian Cliff Walls on random places build like in Symmetry. Also, the Background is Mixture of SSB Venom stage with Volcanos and Star Fox Zero with mechanical aesthetic. Also you can see Andross (SF Zero/SF n64) watching the Battle from one of Andross' Base tower above.

Princess Peach's Courtyard
The map would have shape of big Circle and it would be layered map with central Pit that you can descend it down. Also, it would take Place at Princess Peach's Courtyard like I said Earlier. Also, Princess Peach (If she wasn't playable) and Toad would specate the Battle.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
1. Rayman (you know me)
2. ToeJam & Earl (each probably has to be different racers)
3. Bubsy

1. Pac-Man
2. Sonic
3. Crash Bandicoot

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Veterans
Hornet
Crash
Pipsy

Newcomers
Toe Jam & Earl
Yoshimitsu
Chell

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Characters

Kart Newcomers
Rayman
Bubsy
Toe Jam and Earl
Chell
Yoshimatsu

Kart Veterans
Sonic
Hornet
Pyramid Head
Pipsy
Pacman
Crash

Vote for your top 3 in each.

Corneria wins by 3 votes.

Job 6 and 7
Submit a unique Battle Mode and 2 battle maps

Make a battle mode for this game, there will be multible, and submit 2 battle maps for the game based on already represented franchises (Mario, Kirby, Star Fox, Nintendo Land) tell us how the mode will work and how the maps are structure respectivly.
Votes:
1. Rayman (I think it's just the most logical pick, even if not my personal favourite)
2. Bubsy (The sheer amount of anger to this reveal warrants his inclusion IMO)
3. Toejam & Earl (Cool SEGA rep is cool)

1. Sonic (Completely reasonable choice to be honest)
2. Pac-Man (Another logical pick given his place in the arcade Mario Kart titles)
3. Hornet (Weird SEGA rep... yeah I like SEGA reps LMAO)

Job 6
Boss Battle!
Based loosely on the bosses seen in the Mission Mode of Mario Kart DS, the idea is that up to a set number of racers (let's say 4 as an example, but this can be changed,) are all trying to defeat the bosses in question (all of whom would come from various games represented here.) The "battle" comes from wanting to be the one to actually claim victory - given that the winner is defined as the one to land the finishing blow, and that items can be used both against the boss and the other players on the field, it creates a competition in itself to defeat the boss. As for which bosses... well, I'd generally just say big ones - think like Mario Kart DS, where they used bosses like Eyerok, Bully and King Bob-Omb.

Job 7
1. The Halberd (Kirby)
Set on the deck of the Halberd - Meta Knight's colossal airship - I imagine that this takes the form of an almost labyrinthine structure below deck and inside the ship itself, having various smaller corridors and the like, that lead to a large internal room - as well as various means of getting to the top above deck, which is mostly open-ended - but you can fall off the edges. (Essentially, it's similar in premise to the Luigi's Mansion Battle stage in MK8.) You could even have hazards in the form of the large cannons on the top deck and potentially the Heavy Lobster boss in the lower level as more of a hazard overall. The idea is that this, being a quite large area with lots of variation, could overall be good for larger battles overall.
1634168771732.png

2. Macbeth (StarFox)
A very weird battle mode stage, Macbeth is centred around movement in what is essentially, in practice, a "loop." With the focus of it being the train in the centre (which I imagine would be scaled up so you can get onto it in a kart,) the stage has you following the train around whilst trying to avoid buildings and such in the way - whilst enemies will be flying around from above and laying explosions on the ground. Whilst this is a much weirder battle mode location, the idea is that it's similar to the original game - incredibly hazardous to all people there, but your task is to somehow be better than the opponents you're facing off against, or "die" trying.
1634168721775.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom