• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros. - Greenfield, Ma - January 17th -SBBB/M *First Post Updated*

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
ARiot: Doubles made the vote???

That's a surprise. I'll see how I'm doing money wise around than and I'll let you know. Since it's actually gunna be doubles I may have to try and make it... I do so love teaming with you...

Oh and figure out what Cartoon Theme you want to use for this thing mate.

@Memphis: Bring a recording set up with mics and it'll happen. If you can't do that, and no one else can, it ain't happening. I can't sink any money into this at this point because I just lost my job. Hence the last tourney for awhile(save local local stuff and possibly MM14).

I can't be spending the gas and time on Smash when I have bills to keep making. I hate to say it, but it's true.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
ARiot: Doubles made the vote???

That's a surprise. I'll see how I'm doing money wise around than and I'll let you know. Since it's actually gunna be doubles I may have to try and make it... I do so love teaming with you...

Oh and figure out what Cartoon Theme you want to use for this thing mate.

@Memphis: Bring a recording set up with mics and it'll happen. If you can't do that, and no one else can, it ain't happening. I can't sink any money into this at this point because I just lost my job. Hence the last tourney for awhile(save local local stuff and possibly MM14).

I can't be spending the gas and time on Smash when I have bills to keep making. I hate to say it, but it's true.
I have the homebrew channel so if someone can throw the replay code on my **** then theres that option, then i can send/give replays to peeps to upload.

what kind of mics would you need etc? i have never attempted to set up such things before.

commentary seems to be the new thing around the block so i figured it would be a good idea

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I think toasty has a post somewhere about what he used as a set up.

And I believe Dazwa can do homebrew ****, but no idea about it. Never got around to trying it to be honest.

Seon

Smash Cadet
Last check if anyone needs ride's i got the mini van lol

EDIT: actually Nuro I can take you, still live near sullivan square? lol

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Last check if anyone needs ride's i got the mini van lol

EDIT: actually Nuro I can take you, still live near sullivan square? lol
I'll answer for him;

Yes

Also I just found out my friends birthday party is on the same day... ****, I wanted to go and take all your money. Especially cuz that nuro scrub is going.

NOHK

Smash Apprentice
Okay make you way to south station on Friday evening and I'll bring you with me to Franklin where we'd stay the night and leave in the morning.
im actually a 17 minute drive from the forge park station (milford). And i'd definitely be down for throwing in gas money for anyone who is/will drive.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I talked to Mike (the driver) and he said I could definitely stay at his house but he's not sure if you can. He's going to run it by his folks tomorrow.

However, if you can't stay the night, he may be willing to drive out to get you.

I'll see what I can do.
Though at the moment I am probably not going due to friends birthday party >_O

So Fatal

Smash Master
I talked to Mike (the driver) and he said I could definitely stay at his house but he's not sure if you can. He's going to run it by his folks tomorrow.

However, if you can't stay the night, he may be willing to drive out to get you.

I'll see what I can do.
Though at the moment I am probably not going due to friends birthday party >_O

come to tournament, party with your friend in the night. = win

NOHK

Smash Apprentice
mothertruckin birfdays -.- but yeah, i do live relitively close to franklin so a sleepover wouldnt be needed, unless he wanted me to O.O' (jokes)

but yeah a pickup would be sick, and of course i would pay for gas or whatever

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure it's a 2 hour drive.
It may be a hour drive but from what I've been told it's not.
I'll check for myself, mapquest may not have lied.

2 hours 13 minutes from holbrook, just about the same for quincy.

Delta_0

Smash Cadet
NOHK, what part of Milford? Near Medway/Bellingham or the other side? I'm on the Franklin/Medway/Bellingham line near Wal*Mart and McD's.

Also, Matt, I think Mike plans to stay for the entire tourney, cuz both Pat and myself plan to play friendlies until our eyes start bleeding. So you could show up halfway through or something, and we could go to Mike's after, just bring Melee and Kirby's Air Ride with you, heh. I'll let Sketch know too, I dunno if he's going to the tourney though.

NOHK

Smash Apprentice
im 19 Matt, but i do not own a vehicle atm (fail) and delta im on the other side, i have to take 495 to where your at.

Delta_0

Smash Cadet
Dave if I came later I'd need someone to pick me up from Worcester which is an hour away....

Fail, -1, gg.

Can you get a late train out to Franklin and Mike can get you then, on the way back? Then me, you, Pat, him, NOHK, and Sketch can all go to either Mike's or my house and Smash all night (insert gay joke here). Or Kirby's Air Ride. Whichever. But the balls can't touch.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
laughing my *** off at us smashing alllll niiiiight looooooong. Oh yes.
It happens.
It's beast.

Plus I'll bring Kirby Air Ride so I can **** everyone but Sean/Sketch. :laugh:

Ace I've decided I'll john my way out of the birthday party and then do something beast for him the next week or something. I'll bring a power strip, gamecube, MAYBE A TV IF I CAN SNEAK ONE ONTO THE TRAIN, copy of melee, memory card, and a copy of kirby air ride.

Do you want to have a side tournament for the smash bus?

Delta_0

Smash Cadet
It happens.
It's beast.

Plus I'll bring Kirby Air Ride so I can **** everyone but Sean/Sketch. :laugh:

Ace I've decided I'll john my way out of the birthday party and then do something beast for him the next week or something. I'll bring a power strip, gamecube, MAYBE A TV IF I CAN SNEAK ONE ONTO THE TRAIN, copy of melee, memory card, and a copy of kirby air ride.

Do you want to have a side tournament for the smash bus?
I ****in' love you kid. Good ****, haha. This'll be pro.

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
hey dazwa if you can make it to manchester NH I can def. give you a ride, one of my friends cancled out and 1 is on the fence

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Wigz, how many empty seats are in your vehicle guaranteed? I'd probably end up taking Darc along and then + whoever drove us to your place.

Buuman

Smash Ace
Wigz, how many empty seats are in your vehicle guaranteed? I'd probably end up taking Darc along and then + whoever drove us to your place.
sweeeeeet, this tourney just got better now that dazwa is going.btw man, me and corey may bring our wii's. Do u think u can DAZAMOD our wii's? ...no homo.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Unfortunately I am clueless in the ways of Twilight hacking a Wii, Boxman did that step for me. If he comes I'll ask him.

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
3 seats for sure, i drive a truck so if you wanna bring stuff you could put it in the bed if you wanna, we can strap it down...

Top Bottom