• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros 3: We Need a Date

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Me and SPife were just talking and trying to figure out a good date for SMB3. We were gunna go with April 4th, until we realized the Worcester tourney is that Sunday. We don't want to screw attendance, but we also want to get a SMB in before May. If we can't find a date in April we're looking at the first weekend of May(the 2nd) and having SMB be the official training ground for Apex.

Thoughts?

noodles

Smash Champion
digital mayhem wants a tournament in april.MM has a brawl tournament and icy's is still tba

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
As long as it doesn't land on the date of a CT tourny (lol) or ECRC event, I'm thar.

noodles

Smash Champion
having relatively close tournaments on the same day isnt the greatest idea :(

xXRoYXx

Smash Cadet
i say wait a while and a day should pop up soon, I myself am trying to prepare for the Spam of tournaments coming soon (lost count on how many Mass tournaments are coming up)

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
so 18th and 19th of april = Mega Mass Madness

5th of April = Worcester Polytech Tournament.

What about April 11th? Or April 25th? Are their tournaments on those days?

This is both to see if those dates are good, and to see if there are any tournaments on those dates that I don't know about yet...

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
the only weekends i see leading up until apex that are open are april 11th, and may 2nd. all the other weekends have NE smash tournaments happening

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I'm doing this May 2nd, the week before Apex. It'll be training for all our players heading down there.

I wish i was good enough to go.

noodles

Smash Champion
when should i have the brawl tournament at DM? the said theyre free on the 18th and 25th of april

Top Bottom