• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Heroes Mafia: Day 7 ends! Nabe and Circus wins! Zen dies in end game!

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Vand, why do you want more from gheb, even though he has Been contributing?

Zen, you owe me 5$ if you answer it wrong.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Vand more on your 278. The second halve.
You asked people what they thought about me not what they thought about Mori's vote on me. You keep giving explanations for why you asked something that has nothing to do with the questions you asked. I don't see how you would accomplish anything by being indirect.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
If you were trying to determine my thoughts, then why did you ask Kuz whether or not he liked being scum or w/e? If it wasn't clear how I came to the town conclusion, why did you not state so? At first you only said that you didn't get why Beat was town. The lack of mentioning that you didn't understand the Kuz logic either indirectly implies that you did not have the same concern as with Beat.
W.r.t the Kuz bit, I was interested in both of your thoughts on the matter:

"Well I don't really know Kuz's personality. @Kuz would you say you enjoy being scum? Or Zen were you getting at that he wouldn't want to "risk" being scum by hydraing with a new player."

I was basically addressing both of you on the same thing. Who knows maybe Kuz might of turned around and called shenanigans on your read. But yeah I was interested to see if your thoughts both lined up.

W.r.t Beat, At the time I wasn't concerned with how strong or correct your stances on Beat/Kuz were (remember I said I was agreeing for the sake of it). But I assumed/knew that your Kuz stance had something to do with him hydraing, where I had no idea at all where your beat stance came from (after glancing at pregame where your read suposably came from). I couldn't find what you meant so I asked.

Make sense?

@278: Then why didn't you ask him if he agreed? You asked him if likes being scum or the like.
He'd already said "vote everyone but zen." How much clearer could he have made it that he was fine with what you'd said?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Vand, why do you want more from gheb, even though he has Been contributing?
No from what I remember he's been calling Zen scum in the shadows and not too much else.

It's painfully obvious that he means Moriarty is bullying.
Cool.

@Vand more on your 278. The second halve.
You asked people what they thought about me not what they thought about Mori's vote on me. You keep giving explanations for why you asked something that has nothing to do with the questions you asked. I don't see how you would accomplish anything by being indirect.
Zen this is almost twisting. Moriarty had posted their opinion of you so I wanted to see what others thought on you. Simple as that.

You keep giving explanations for why you asked something that has nothing to do with the questions you asked.
My responses have everything to do with why I asked questions. Really, I shouldn't have to explain that.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
o-O that last bit was by me not rad fic.

And it's not twisting. But you're town anyways. The sooner you realize I am as well, the better. Put BIM in the past.

@Dark Horse: Look through Gheb's posts. Then tell me how he has been involved.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Look at the OP.
Well damn. Retracted.

Is this you "schooling" the "new kids"?
Good train of thought.
If I eventually get good at mafia, do I have to turn into a douchebag, or is it optional?
That's my boy.

@Nabe: Why did you let someone else be watson?
You're in this game?
Glad though, you have a history of being less than helpful. You can be Batgirl if you like -- I know the metaphor is mixed, but just run with it for thematic purposes.

Vand: Rehash -- is Zen clingy or abusive? Is that a bruise on your cheek? Don't hide it.

HepAlien

Smash Rookie
Hep: Can you answer my pre game questions please n_n. This is your first forum game, yeah? How much non-forum have you played?
which ones did i miss? i think i answered the serious ones you asked me in one way or another, whether i specifically directed the answers toward you or not.

yes, this is my first forum game. i've played a decent amount of rl mafia, enough to feel familiar with it anyway. though this is obviously shaping up to be a different animal.

speaking of answering questions, would you answer mine? no offense, but it seems like you like asking questions more than you care about actually reading what other people are saying. i asked you before about why you think kuz and Nabe are town. i don't think that kuz has even posted since the game actually started.

Beat!

Smash Master
You won't be good don't worry.
Well, that solves that problem at least.

You don't have to wait for something else to work with, you just have to back up your X-1 case with a stronger case then just you speaking for his motivation. Something he will clearly know better of then you. If you want to propose a case on another player, you can't say "How is _____ not scum" because as our REALLY easy to follow pictures have shown, the burdon of proof is on the accusee not the accused. As of now you're just posting a lot of fluff and hiding behind other players when called out on it.
Thank you, but you've already made it painfully obvious how crap my case on X1 is, and I don't have anything else on him atm, so I can't really "back it up" just yet, hence why I will wait for him to post more.

I'm not hiding behind other players. I take full responsibility for everything I do.

If you are going to follow people based on their attitude in this game, I want you lynched early because you will just be a liability in Mylo/Lylo. Are your reads honestly goin to be skewed with Zen because he's nice to you vs people that are less personable in a game they take seriously?
Like I said, I'm not going to blindly follow him. My reads won't be skewed.

I have a hard time believing you wanted me in mylo/lylo before I said that, so I don't know why you felt it was necessary to add that.

What players do you believe deserve them more or is it still only X-1.

If so then again I implore you to make a clear and concise case on X-1 that can highlight the stronger parts of why you think he's scum. Don't go into a lot of fluffy details that are going to dilute your main points, just give us a clear case of why he's scum. So far I've seen a case that has REALLY weak reaching points on things that wouldn't even condemn him in the first place.
X1 and you. Gheb needs to be looked at as well.

And again, if the current case wasn't enough, I don't have much to add atm, since he hasn't made any new posts. I will get back to this when he's posted more and decide if I still consider him scummy.

Agree with this.

Do you still think X1 is scum after you saw players post why the case on him is bunk? Do you have other reasoning to believe he is scum, where is your case/thoughts on him? Your #172 was basically that he posted pointless stuff... yet he's not the only player who has done this, yet why haven't you shown similar dislike to players like Radical/Ryu who are pointing out useless stuff with pictures?
I wasn't paying closer attention at the moment beacuse I was so focused on the case against X1.

Red Ryu seems to have a posting restriction, and I see no reason to go more into that at the moment. I agree though that 50% of his pictures make no sense to me, and I don't know what he's saying with them.

RF seems to be posting pictures in most games he's in, and even though it gets pretty annyoing after a while, I understand what he's saying every time.

I also can't see him and Moriarty being scum together, considering their high level of agreement so far, and since Moriarty is on my scum list atm, I naturally don't consider RF scum. Might of course change if Moriarty is town.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Gheb, you'll have to explain to me how they are.

He never states anything about zen in his 252, he mentions circus not commenting, while I talk abuout him trying to be helpful, and he basically lectures beat for holding hands, while I bring up how it's posthumous evidence.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
First paragraph in 253 mentions reaching for the 4th time at least ...
2nd paragraph is essentially the same complaint as moriarty has ...
254 also takes a strikingly similar note as 242

I consider this parroting

:059:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
which ones did i miss? i think i answered the serious ones you asked me in one way or another, whether i specifically directed the answers toward you or not.

yes, this is my first forum game. i've played a decent amount of rl mafia, enough to feel familiar with it anyway. though this is obviously shaping up to be a different animal.

speaking of answering questions, would you answer mine? no offense, but it seems like you like asking questions more than you care about actually reading what other people are saying. i asked you before about why you think kuz and Nabe are town. i don't think that kuz has even posted since the game actually started.
I missed them.

I feel Nabe is town based off meta.
I feel Kuz is town because well I assume that the person he is hydraing with is playing his first game. Kuz decided to hydra after he saw others hydraing and after he had already received his role pm. If Kuz had gotten a scum pm I don't think he would choose this game to hydra/teach.

That's my basic personal reasoning. None of it is valid reasoning for other's opinions.
Are you role fishing? O_o
No, I'm trying to confirm you as town. Trust me you should answer.

Beat!

Smash Master
Why is there a need to confirm me as town this early?

I want to at least hear some other players thoughts on it before eventually answering.

Top Bottom