• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Heroes Mafia: Day 7 ends! Nabe and Circus wins! Zen dies in end game!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm nearly convinced in Ryu being scum to be honest.

Nabe why did you hammer RadFic?
Why should I not vote you?
On a scale of 1-10 how mad would you be if I voted you?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I hammered Ryker because I was tired of arguing with you. He also was the only player that could've been scum if there were both a mafia and an indy.

You shouldn't vote me because idk. You want to make the right decision?

I would be like a 9. There's decent reason to vote me, but this game's been too long to lose now.

Case on Ryu is being made.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I hammered Ryker because I was tired of arguing with you. He also was the only player that could've been scum if there were both a mafia and an indy.
But we weren't arguing anymore. I was about to vote Ryu. So another answer please.

You shouldn't vote me because idk. You want to make the right decision?
You know what I mean. What can I use to determine the right decision?

I would be like a 9. There's decent reason to vote me, but this game's been too long to lose now.

Case on Ryu is being made.
I agree. Ryu doesn't seem to. He told be to do whatever I feel.

#HBC | Nabe

This'll take a while, so I'll start with proof that there's another member of the mafia left.

No, make Ranmaru do it. He's being a coasty, sheepy, evasive little sonuva-somethin', and I'll be damned if I go down without taking him with me. Leaving Ranmaru alive for mylo is bad enough; keeping him around for lylo is borderline psychosis. You can lasso Beat, assuming RadFic is town. You can't lasso Ran (or Ran would at least like us to believe you can't).
Circus asking for Ran to hammer him. Circus knew he was going down at this point, him and Hep. There's no reason to play things this way unless he wanted to prolong the life of a teammate.

Oh lol my face when the flip pic of Circus has him flipping a coin in it.

#HBC | Nabe

But we weren't arguing anymore. I was about to vote Ryu. So another answer please.
You were going to vote Ryu?

You know what I mean. What can I use to determine the right decision?
Well, like I said, I'm making a case.
You could look at Circus/Hep and what they did over the game.
You could flip a coin, lol.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You were going to vote Ryu?
Ryu, why should I not hammer you?
Don't give me that BS. You and Ryu already decided how this game's going to end, I'm sure.
Nah dude.
Excuse me if I don't believe a line of that, Zen. Hammer him if you're going to hammer him.
Also Ryu who shoul I lynch tomorrow?
Lol, what the hell is this.
Zen, are you scum?
We need to move on.
Just going to lynch you tomorrow.
Vote: Radical Fiction

Don't care. Liquor time.
Seems I only mentioned it in the QT but still how did you not get that from this? If anything it shows that I was starting lean towards just lynching him. But you're saying that you voted suddenly voted Rad because you were tired of arguing. Clearly I was starting to give in.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Syrup was just my 10char.

And no I'm going back in forth with Ryu in the same way in the QT as I am with you here.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I told you I was being serious about ryu. Not sure why you thought I was trying to "placate" you and why I wouldn't just end the day now if I wasn't uncertain xD

#HBC | Nabe

I hope no one's waiting around for me. A proper case on Ryu will take ages because I have to actually build the case around his posts and the context surrounding them. Essentially I'm rereading the game.

People will ***** lategame so I'd like to get flavour analysis out of the way now. Are we all DC or is this a cross-universe thing? Does anyone have a Marvel character? Does anyone have Adam West's Batman? This is all important info.
I am such a baller.

#HBC | Nabe

Wanna see X1 himself respond to Zens case. Agree with most that it's kind of reaching.

Responding defensively to a question is not scummy, unless it's built on meta, which is shaky for something so small.

Pointing out things that have no real merit or benefit for town isn't scummy. I could point out a bazillion things in this thread that do not help town, but it does't equate to the players posting them being scum because of it. Especially since this particular point on X1 is based on a small instance. It's different if it's based on a entire play style but so far X1 hasn't posted much.

Again you can only really link that back to a scumtell using meta... which is shaky so early.
Vand talking about the X1 case without being prompted. Defensive.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Up to 1365. Pretty sure I've made my decision. But I'll continue rereading later when I have the time anyways.

Ryu avoided Hep Circus and X1 all of D1 and D2. He didn't vote for either of them at all. All of his scum pics have been town and he has hardly responded to posts made by those three but has responded to plenty other posts despite their scummyness. He also has been willing to vote others but when asked to vote for one of those three he either disappeared or just stalled.

Also Nabe isfor sure not buds with Circus and Hep the way that he had been interacting with them. I also do not think he is indy because of his "no deviation" claim and his obvious bread crumb for masoning Ryu. I don't think indy would attract this kind of attention. That would just leave the possibility of him being buds with X1 in a seperate faction.

The thing that points towards Ryu town is that little thing about him recieving the four options to do something to me during the night and choosing to investigate me. This is the the thing that is in favor of Ryu town and Nabe X1's 2nd faction bud.

Guess I'll read more. If either of you want specific quotes and biz just let me know.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Nabe - Red Ryu
Red Ryu - Nabe

Not voting: Zen, Nabe
With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
uNdurHolidays

ok so dig this. I was just watching The Dark Night and I'm like where is the Feds with all this ish going on? I mean the Joker is there blastin hosipitals and prisons and killing judges and police commissioners and the federal government doesn't think to get involved?

and then we got the green goblin over here in new york city with high-class military equipment and giant sand monsters and everyone expect spiderman to take care of all their problems.

oh and when the government actually does want to get involved it's against the heroes- xmen, hulk, etc. ooooookay

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I've made my decision and it's Ryu. Ryu you should vote me now. I'd rather you do that than me vote you. If you refuse to I'll hammer then, but I'd rather you vote me and see if Nabe reacts. If you're town then you should do this because either way we will lose the game.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I've made my decision and it's Ryu. Ryu you should vote me now. I'd rather you do that than me vote you. If you refuse to I'll hammer then, but I'd rather you vote me and see if Nabe reacts. If you're town then you should do this because either way we will lose the game.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Very well.. It is time. Sorry town if this loses it but the evidence leads to it. Nabe had a lot of opposition with Circus and Hep and since they died together I think there is still another mafia. Nabe has been scummy these past few day. I don't know what that is about, but he has played pretty town since before then and looking back it really did play as if he had a cop guilty. Ryu had always agreed, when someone asked him, that Circus and Hep were scummy, but he never actually would vote for them or pressure them in any way. Plus I feel like Ryu has been trying to appeal to my emotion by being so willing to die.. so...

Vote: Red Ryu

Top Bottom