• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Heroes Mafia: Day 7 ends! Nabe and Circus wins! Zen dies in end game!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Rad you do realize that Nabe has just been caught in a bluff about wanting to be the play?

If Nabe somehow happens to be town this game, I don't even. Your play is horrible. Offering to be the lynch in the first place. Forming a vote block with someone you think is scum. Seriously.
Unvote
Vote: Nabe

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
I don't care about who's scummier between Nabe and Red Ruy. I need YOU to pay attention and figure out that Red Ruy is more likely to flip scum than me. That way we can utilize his roleblock. I'm perfectly willing to form a roleblock with someone who might be scum until you figure your **** out and give me a definitive answer. Why in the WORLD would you want to not have it figured out going in?

Someone still hasn't translated for Ruy.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't care about who's scummier between Nabe and Red Ruy. I need YOU to pay attention and figure out that Red Ruy is more likely to flip scum than me. That way we can utilize his roleblock. I'm perfectly willing to form a roleblock with someone who might be scum until you figure your **** out and give me a definitive answer. Why in the WORLD would you want to not have it figured out going in?

Someone still hasn't translated for Ruy.
Unvote

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
rad you do realize that nabe has just been caught in a bluff about wanting to be the play?
?????

if nabe somehow happens to be town this game, i don't even. Your play is horrible. Offering to be the lynch in the first place. forming a vote block with someone you think is scum. seriously.
?????

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying Nabe isn't scummy. I'm not saying he isn't the last scum we're searching for. I'm saying when I convince you that I am NOT scum, then RR should go first.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Ryker, I don't know why you keep going on about roleblocking when I've already been roleblocked toDay.
Which is what I'm saying. You're useless tonight, so I don't see how you can be threatening. If we just lynch you tomorrow.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I need YOU to realize that NABE is scum. You're not clear by any means. Since Nabe is blocked, we should lynch you and then lynch Nabe. I need YOU to realize that Ryu is town. I'm not just blindly calling him town.

I don't think he would have been so hesitant to tell me his role as town in the quicktopic. I don't think he would have been so untrusting after getting a guilty on me in the QT. I seriously doubt he would have faked getting a guilty and then not trusting me. HIS POSTING RESTRICTION IS NOT FAKE (not saying that makes him town, im saying that him being scum from his role is invalid. He would have no felt so passionate about my flip-flopping earlier in the game, revealing. He acted in a way that he genuinely felt that I was scum from that. There would be no need for him to out our neighborhoods. It would have been much more beneficial for him to keep the neighborhoods hidden if he were scum. He simply gave information to town that only scum, me, and nabe would have had if he were scum.

You say that roleblocker is a common scum role. That doesn't matter at all. Especially dealing with OS. He had like 3 town roleblockers all in FF6 mafia. You say that Ryu's scum meta is coasty. Well there's not really much he could contribute with his restriction.

Him looking into the vote counts just now adds even more to him being town.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You have said many times that you should be the play today:
So I'd like to be lynched, and have you three weigh all of that toMorrow.
Now when I ask you to vote for yourself, you will not do so. It was all a bluff.

Yesterday you were saying that one of Beat and Rad HAD to be scum. Now you are coming out of no where wanting to lynch Ryu first instead. Based on your logic from yesterday you sould be more than willing to lynch Rad.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
I need YOU to realize that NABE is scum. You're not clear by any means. Since Nabe is blocked, we should lynch you and then lynch Nabe. I need YOU to realize that Ryu is town. I'm not just blindly calling him town.

I don't think he would have been so hesitant to tell me his role as town in the quicktopic. I don't think he would have been so untrusting after getting a guilty on me in the QT. I seriously doubt he would have faked getting a guilty and then not trusting me. HIS POSTING RESTRICTION IS NOT FAKE (not saying that makes him town, im saying that him being scum from his role is invalid. He would have no felt so passionate about my flip-flopping earlier in the game, revealing. He acted in a way that he genuinely felt that I was scum from that. There would be no need for him to out our neighborhoods. It would have been much more beneficial for him to keep the neighborhoods hidden if he were scum. He simply gave information to town that only scum, me, and nabe would have had if he were scum.

You say that roleblocker is a common scum role. That doesn't matter at all. Especially dealing with OS. He had like 3 town roleblockers all in FF6 mafia. You say that Ryu's scum meta is coasty. Well there's not really much he could contribute with his restriction.

Him looking into the vote counts just now adds even more to him being town.
You have got to be kidding me. I can meta for why I'M town too. What do you have for I'm scum? Ryu has been sheeping the entire time. If it was indeed him that came up with the idea of you being scum, then I will vote Nabe. If Nabe were to come out and decide he wanted to lynch you because he was suspicious of you, then Scum Ruy would've hit the jackpot and played along fine.

Why in the world would you ever NOT be hesitant to reveal a role? There's no reason for scum to be hesitant like you've mentioned. It's a ****ing neighborhood that you were recruited into.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Now when I ask you to vote for yourself, you will not do so. It was all a bluff.
I never said I'd vote for myself when I said I should be the lynch.
More to the point though, I thought that my lynch toDay would be a necessity. I now see that it isn't. It's still a good option, nonetheless.

Yesterday you were saying that one of Beat and Rad HAD to be scum. Now you are coming out of no where wanting to lynch Ryu first instead. Based on your logic from yesterday you sould be more than willing to lynch Rad.
YesterDay, I wanted to lynch Rad and Beat. That was my public face, mind you, but isn't invalid. In reality, I'd have accepted any lynch yesterDay to further my read, but Rad's was the best because it would clear up some matters re: the nightkill. Nothing has changed toDay -- I've only shared my thoughts on everything toDay, after all.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Why in the world would you ever NOT be hesitant to reveal a role? There's no reason for scum to be hesitant like you've mentioned. It's a ****ing neighborhood that you were recruited into.
Because I was offering to give my role. He waited for like ever and even went to console with Nabe.

Nabe: Clarification on this?
If it was indeed him that came up with the idea of you being scum, then I will vote Nabe. If Nabe were to come out and decide he wanted to lynch you because he was suspicious of you, then Scum Ruy would've hit the jackpot and played along fine.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I never said I'd vote for myself when I said I should be the lynch.
More to the point though, I thought that my lynch toDay would be a necessity. I now see that it isn't. It's still a good option, nonetheless.
More like you're just bluffing about being ok with being lynched. Clearly your lynch still is a necessity with how scummy you're being.
YesterDay, I wanted to lynch Rad and Beat. That was my public face, mind you, but isn't invalid. In reality, I'd have accepted any lynch yesterDay to further my read, but Rad's was the best because it would clear up some matters re: the nightkill. Nothing has changed toDay -- I've only shared my thoughts on everything toDay, after all.
In the QT you told Ryu that you wanted the lynch order to be Rad > you > Beat. Or Beat in your place.

Remember you nearly quick hammering Rad??? Why such the drastic change? You had a set plan to get scum. Now you're completely going against the views you had.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Oh I thought it was rhetorical or something. You should vote Ryker now.

I will lynch Ryu with you tomorrow if the game continues. I'm not even kidding.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
What the **** ever. I can't do anything because I'm not in this circle of unconfirmed QT. The only person who is listening at all has claimed a flipped role.

I'm Hellboy, town backup.

Top Bottom