• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Heroes Mafia: Day 7 ends! Nabe and Circus wins! Zen dies in end game!

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Yes it does.

The purpose for him breaking the restriction: to prove that he has the restricion.

The reason why his restriction could be fake: he could have made it up

Clearly it is not made up. There's no way he would have thought all that out and pretended to have the restriction. Therefore there is no longer a purpose for him breaking the restriction.
But that's simply not valid. He could have thought it up. A scummate could've thought it up. For that matter, maybe he does have it, but the point is that we won't know.

The reason you haven't voted Rad yet is because you think Ryu should be considered as scum. The end of your coin post has has given me enough to take want to take care tomorrow rather than simply conclude you as scum.
The reason I haven't voted Rad is because as I've already said, I want the lynch toDay. So again, why are you trying to placate me?

How do you not know what you think about the nightkill, Zen? Think about what's going on and choose an explanation for events. You shouldn't be content to just wait until endgame to see what the truth was.

The truth behind the night kill and multiple factions is the issue right now. It informs what kind of scum we're looking for.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ryu why is bullying a scum tell?
Did you really think Mori was scum from that?
Why do you think Rad is scummier than Nabe?
Do you agree or disagree with their being two factions?
What do you think JTB's alignment was?

QT of course.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
So first off, you think if I'm scum, I'm bulletproof. By virtue of last night, I also have to either not have a kill or not be compulsive. So your pushing a non-compulsive SK? Or are you claiming I am another kind of indy with a bus on X1 which you said you found unlikely.

You guys are trying to keep the Ryu option open (which at this point the last scum HAS to do in order to have some chance at winning) but neither of you have presented much pointing to him being scum. The only thing that has been said against him is the little bit at the end of Nabe's 2479. If you think he should be considered as the last scum, then present something on him.
Both of us are trying to keep it open. Meaning there is a townie trying to keep it open. I know for sure that I am not 100% sure. Which is why I want you to figure it out right now. When I convince you that Red Ruy is possible scum, we set up a situation where if he's not, Nabe still can't do jack ****.

You're being lazy. You're saying Red Ruy has to be town when he certainly doesn't. You're saying he must have a posting restriction when it could easily have been manufactured. Scum could certainly have safeclaims and roleblocker is certainly not a generally town role, especially not when we already have a jailer.

Guess what, there's not much against Red Ruy because Red Ruy didn't do much. I can reread the thread when I'm done playing Blazblue and give you what I can, but off the top of my head he helped you and Nabe derail the Circus wagon. I can't possibly know about why he said he'd do it. To be quite frank with you, I don't have the tools to put forward a case against Red Ruy. You want me to be able to do it to the best of my ability, then how about you give me your neighborhood log from the beginning.

I'm not saying Nabe isn't scum. I'm not saying he may not be more likely to flip scum. I'm saying it makes better tactical sense to figure it out today when we have 4 players because one of them is a roleblocker.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The reason I haven't voted Rad is because as I've already said, I want the lynch toDay. So again, why are you trying to placate me?
I don't know what that means lol.

How do you not know what you think about the nightkill, Zen? Think about what's going on and choose an explanation for events. You shouldn't be content to just wait until endgame to see what the truth was.

The truth behind the night kill and multiple factions is the issue right now. It informs what kind of scum we're looking for.
There could be a nk.
There could not be a nk.

There's no way for us to know for sure.

:fuuu::fuuu::fuuu::fuuu::fuuu::fuuu:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm not being lazy. I've looked over Ryu many times in the QT
I cannot post the neighborhood logs.
Sure you can be non-compulsive SK.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Coast. He hasn't said anything unless I've asked him something.

@Nabe, if you're set on dying, then you should just link your QT.

Though we should no lynch first so Ryu can roleblock Rad instead of you.

:phone:

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Going to sleep. Don't end the phase. Keep in mind he has coasted the hell out of this game and yet in Dexter he played actively (meaning he was forced to claim on Day 1). Last game I saw him coast through was BiM 4 where he was scum godfather.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
No??
I advocate my lynch purely because that clears up whether or not there's a nightkill for everyone else. And because I think toMorrow will go poorly if I'm there. I don't need to convince myself that there's no nightkill, and other people (you lol) have expressed that I'll be given a fair chance toMorrow. So there's no longer sense to me voting myself. There would've been previously.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You just said you want to be the play like a few posts ago. That's not going to happen if Rad doesn't want to lynch you. So for you to be lynched we need your vote.

:phone:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No??
I advocate my lynch purely because that clears up whether or not there's a nightkill for everyone else. And because I think toMorrow will go poorly if I'm there. I don't need to convince myself that there's no nightkill, and other people (you lol) have expressed that I'll be given a fair chance toMorrow. So there's no longer sense to me voting myself. There would've been previously.

:(

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Votecount:

Red Ryu - Radical Fiction,
Nabe - Zen,

Not voting: Nabe, Red Ryu,

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Monday, May 23rd, at 3:00 p.m. EST

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Vote Count:

Radical Fiction - MOD, MOD

Zen - Moriarty,

Gheb - HepAlien,

Rajam - X1-12,

X1-12 - Vanderzant,

Dark Horse - Rajam, Radical Fiction, GLG, Zen, Red Ryu, Circus, Nabe, X1

Moriarty - MOD,

Circus - Gheb,

Not Voting: th3Kuzinator, Dark Horse, Beatstick,

15 Players remain.
It takes 8/15 to lynch.
Deadline is April 2nd at 3 p.m. EST [5 hours remain]

This isn't true. The day ends when I post lynch results, but if I don't post them by 3 there are no votes after 3. Regardless, hammer vote has been cast.

It is now twilight.
Votecount:

Radical Fiction - MOD
KevinM - Gheb, Red Ryu, Zen, Beatstick, Nabe, Ranmaru,
Not voting: Circus, HepAlien, KevinM, Radical Fiction,

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

temporary twilight until I post lynch scene.
Votecount:

HepAlien - ranmaru,
Radical Fiction - MOD,
Circus - JTB, Radical Fiction, GLG,
GLG - Circus, Beatstick, HepAlien, Red Ryu, Gheb, Nabe, Zen
Not Voting: KevinM,

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Friday, April 15th, at 3:00 p.m. EST.

The game is now in temporary twilight; it will last only as long as it takes for me to post the Night results, which will be soon.
Votecount:
Radical Fiction- MOD, MOD, MOD
Beatstick - Red Ryu, Nabe, Zen
Nabe - Beatstick, Radical Fiction,

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Not voting:

Beatstick (Boba Fett, Town Jailer) has been lynched!

Night 5 begins! Send in your Night Actions ASAP to start the next Day faster.
Night Actions are due by Monday, May 16th, at 3:00 p.m. EST

Votecount:
HepAlien - Beatstick,
Ranmaru - Circus,
Beatstick - HepAlien
Circus - Radical Fiction, Zen, Red Ryu, Nabe, Ranmaru,

Not voting:
With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Twilight until I post the lynch scene.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Votecount:

Red Ryu - Radical Fiction, Nabe,
Radical Fiction - Zen, Red Ryu,

Not voting:

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Monday, May 23rd, at 3:00 p.m. EST

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Rad you do realize that Nabe has just been caught in a bluff about wanting to be the play?

If Nabe somehow happens to be town this game, I don't even. Your play is horrible. Offering to be the lynch in the first place. Forming a vote block with someone you think is scum. Seriously.

Top Bottom