• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Champ Combo results!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
shines are gay and Nana's ********, but no johns chillin played well. Last game was intense, gratz on first.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Im going For thanksgiving..
TOO good
Sneak me on the plane, will you? :laugh: I'm not afraid of flying.. >.<= flyleef, lol

In all seriousness, I would go to WA if there was a really big Smash tournament there and I had $400.

Cort

Apple Head
Chu doesn't really wobble that much actually
He did it a lot at FCD crews.

He's not good at it really. Especially against people that bother to struggle. He tried wobbling me in our set at SCC, I noticed Nana start to ftilt as soon as I broke out of his grab.

:grin:

Cort

Apple Head
Yeah we had a close set where I beat his ICs twice, he switched to Pikachu and beat me twice, then I beat his Pikachu finally in the last game of the set. It was good stuffs.

Chip.

you know what to do
Yeah..

barely more than even, true, but Jash certainly has some impressive victories over Peachs that Chu doesn't have.. >_>

Cort

Apple Head
I've only 2 stocked m2k's Marth and beat his Fox in a infinite time match over the course of a half hour.

Chip.

you know what to do
Yeah, but Cort, 2 stocking Jash is cool but I mean Jash has beaten you more times with YL than you have with Peach?

And you're way better than him too though....

@Shane - Wait was Jem using YL or Falco??

YL I could believe but his Falco....

Eggz can 4 stock at will :demon:

Cort

Apple Head
No, we're dead even right now in terms of game count. I beat him in tournament before.

It's not hard to run away the entire match and throwing **** constantly against a character that dies easily off the top and has horrible running speed. It's the most uphill battle ever.

Skill is really not much of a factor in the match up.

Chip.

you know what to do
True yes,

But, I believe that skill would help the matchup, beating someone like Jash who isn't as skilled as you but uses a charachter that does well vs your own

which is why your games are 50/50?

Cort

Apple Head
That's a fair compromise. But I'd rather have Eggz because SW's YLink might be too sparkles for me.

All right let's get this shnoz recorded. I can't wait to get money as soon as I take a single stock.

Eggz

Smash Hero
We get 3 chances though. =]

At least thats the rule I use in my 4 stock mms, not sure about Silent Wolf.

Yeah, but Cort, 2 stocking Jash is cool but I mean Jash has beaten you more times with YL than you have with Peach?

And you're way better than him too though....

@Shane - Wait was Jem using YL or Falco??

YL I could believe but his Falco....

Eggz can 4 stock at will :demon:
His Falco. It was at the first Dan.

I've also beat Juce in a 4 stock MM with Mario, but apparently it wasn't a MM. =/

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
more shoutouts:

manacloud: too bad we didnt get more falco vs. ness.....i love those

neal: how the hell did i not win the 3v1 raffle prize? i put all of my tickets into that!

gea: i love you

lesheik: thanks again for keeping me up all night^_^

mew2king: lol@your sleeping habits

chillin: you are taller than i thought

Top Bottom