• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

baka4moé

Smash Champion
mike haze has something on the 22nd at long beach, although there hasnt really been much melee interest as of yet in the thread...

festizzio

Smash Champion
Hey Wha I appreciate that you always bring set-ups but it seems like we never actually use them (either because they're too small or we just don't have room), so I might only be able to give you the discount for one of them next time. It's just that every time I walk into the room your TVs always seem to be off or unhooked.

festizzio

Smash Champion
I think the latest this ever ended was like 6:30/7 ish? I'm not sure the exact time but I know for a fact that it has never gone past 8 before.

Top Bottom