• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Hooray, a tournament on Sunday! I should be able to make it. Baka, do you want to team? We did pretty good in teams at the USC event. Also, Sheik/Peach are a solid team.

festizzio

Smash Champion
yeayuhz, gonna be sweet

Can anyone bring a set-up? I realized we only have space for 7, so I took one slot off the front page.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
fun tournament, i had fun!

nice job sheridan, you're still good. respect.
wes ur the homie, thanks dude :) go **** at apex.
sung ggs, but i dont get it
kyle had fun teaming with you
pmak fun stuff u prob wont read this tho lol
nice seeing you again martin, and vincent, and wha/dan/joe; lets play sometime
fishy i saw ur matches ur getting better dude good stuff, just work on those technical errors!
festizzio thanks for hosting PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE NAME OF THAT COOL CARD GAME I FORGOT ALREADY lol
anyone else i forgot i apologize, im tired

sheik is hard
skyward sword now yay

results afaik, please correct me if im wrong:
doubles:
1. unkownforce/baka
2. sung/sherigami
3. wes/dendy

singles
1. wes
2. sherigami
3. baka4moe
4. sung
5. manatee/unkownforce

~16 people

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Different approach to playing today, I got *****
But I know what I do wrong and need to work on

Baka I'm pretty sure we both don't really like each other and you probably think I'm a **** but for the sake of being better smashers we should play sometime

Ggs everyone
//edit// Oh lastly, don't let it get you down fishy, you're young and it takes a level of mental composure to stay confident and not choke. I've always admired you coming to every festizzios and wanting to get better even though you have no one else to play with. I can honestly say that you have DEFINITELY improved leagues above where you were when I first played you. You're spacing a lot better your bairs are getting really really good and I hope that when you can drive that you'll be looking to play with people more often, if you really want to get better then keep it up because I think you have the most potential from the other newcomers/randoms.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Have you guys heard about SilentSwag, the 14 year old who placed 9th at RoM4? Screw him! He's got nothing on fishy. Fishy is some freakish child prodigy.

F1SHY

Smash Apprentice
looool, thanks for the kind words guys :)

Need to keep working on floaties matchups
and stop throwing away won games

Hope to see you guys at the next one!

festizzio

Smash Champion
Singles:

1: West
2: Sherigami
3: Baka4moe
4: Sung
5: Manatee
5: Unknown
7: Ferr
7: Sark
9: Pmak
9: DendyPretendy
9: Twilight Sucks
9: Tapez
13: F1SHY

Bracket: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7145/6391916277_df101e08cb_b.jpg

Doubles:

(I don't know what happened between Sark/Ferr and Dendy/West -- we did Round Robin)

1: Unknown + Baka4Moe
2: Final Destiny (Sung + Sherigami)
3/4: Sark + Ferr / DendyPretendy + West

Correct me if I'm wrong...I'll have the bracket for Singles up in a little bit

baka4moé

Smash Champion
damn it festizzio i found a nearby store thats all about weiss schwarz....so much time/money lol...but i like it alot though

edit dont have much yet, tho id like 2 talk 2 u for advice/play u next time i can go to ur tournies

baka4moé

Smash Champion
its called desu nation, in temple city, only saw it because mike haze is having a tourney there. they have tournies every two weeks. does your store sell the cards?

Top Bottom