• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Hi,

I am sort of new to smashboards and am hoping to meet local players so I can get better. Is there going to be a tournament on the 26th as well, or just the 12th? Thanks.

festizzio

Smash Champion
That's TWO more set-ups, that's awesome, thanks guys!

We also need another gamecube sans TV, so if anyone has one lying around that they could bring, that would be awesome too! We have a spare TV at the venue but no working GCN to go with it.

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Erm, scratch that setup I mentioned. Just found out that I'll be going on vacation this weekend, sorry. But I want to start coming to these if they keep happening and I should be able to bring two setups in the future!

Lovage

Smash Hero
actually i think i might be driving to this

if anyone in woodland hills or canoga or something needs a ride lemme know

n1000

Smash Journeyman
Still need a GC sans TV? I think I'll drive out for this one

EDIT: You should edit the OP, it says "next tournament on the 26th"

festizzio

Smash Champion
Still need a GC sans TV? I think I'll drive out for this one

EDIT: You should edit the OP, it says "next tournament on the 26th"
Oops, thank for that! About the GCN, I'm not sure. I would bring it just in case, although there's no guarantee we'll use it.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Wow, I kept assuming this was the Oregon thread since it started with "Super Awesome." I didn't realize there was a tourney this weekend. hmmmm

joeplicate

Smash Master
hmm ok

i'll go then
actually, i might start my epic end-of-summer trip tomorrow

bus to dunk's tomorrow, go with johnny, get my drifblim back, hitch a ride back to 805?
doesn't sound like a bad idea!!!

Top Bottom