• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
interesting tourny for me

Fiction - Youre my inspiration for this game XD, you and Jason are the only ones who believe in me
Jason - Great seeing you again, we got to play more. also thanks for the support man
Sean - lol we shouldve done some team friendlies b4 jumping into it, we shuold placed top 3 at least :/
Strain - ill get ya next time :). keep on improving tho ur getting rlly good
Andy - ur samus is doing bttr against me everytime, u might take me next time we meet
(sorry if i missed any1 kind of distracted right now)

Strain

Smash Apprentice
Fun tournament :D

Nes - I'm supposed to uair after i uthrow, not get hit by a nair :'( lol too good
Fiction - we should play more often, it's really fun playing against you. And I need to get better in fox dittos >.<
Festizzio - Pikachu rapesssssss. Thanks for hosting, these tournaments are always awesome :D
Jkun - It was really nice to meet you, you seem like a cool guy. I wish I could have played you more, I need more marth practice
Andy - Good **** in doubles :D we just need to make sure to help each other when we're 1v1 in a bad matchup; I feel like we both sometimes neglected that lol
craiger - craigerrrrrr always good to see you dude. we should try to smash more often, it would be really fun to get doubles practice against you and ash. hope to see you at oxnard!
unknownpresence - I hated seeing you get so frustrated playing, but I was glad you kept going and did way better. I really enjoy playing with you and hope to see you again soon :)
antopark - nice seeing you again, even though we didn't get to play (I think you were more interested in playing andy anyway lol).
wha? - your sheik's getting better. good **** in doubles
Signia - I didn't really talk to you but hearing fiction "advise" you in doubles made me sympathize with you <3
Combofest - sorry you didn't make it out of the pool :'( our pool was stacked for such a small tournament tho lol PS waluigi *****
JDM - I didn't get to play you :(
Ash - practice at home yo
Anyone who wanted videos - sorry I was lazy and didn't setup my recording. I didn't feel like sitting there stopping and starting recordings and I wanted to play mah friendlies :D

ComboFest

Smash Lord
I tried doing well. Not good enough.

Shout outs.
Jason's car - That was hella fun
Mario party people - That was also hella fun (until JDM gave all my coins to anto)
Ash - you have a pretty good shiek but Jason gives me practice
Fiction - you have a really smart fox. Mind read me so hard.
Strain - Your fox is so freakin technical it is so crazy. Get that Waluigi out of here.
Festizzio - your Pikachu is ****ing ****
UnknownPresence - Well played good sir.
Jason - cop out
Signia - Anto plays gay it's ok. AND TAYLOR SWIFT ALL THE WAAAY.
Everyone in 818 - So many shiek players... You all gay. lolol .
GOT 4th IN DOUBLES! ****!~
My bad for missing anyone but i am happy i went.

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
combofest, that was the name of the falcon. sorry for being a **** and deciding to come back and play my matches. you shouldve made it. also you shouldve beaten Jason too, man now that i think about it we all shouldve beaten Jason. gg's man

JASON IM GUNNING FOR YOU XDXDXD

ComboFest

Smash Lord
combofest, that was the name of the falcon. Sorry for being a **** and deciding to come back and play my matches. You shouldve made it. Also you shouldve beaten jason too, man now that i think about it we all shouldve beaten jason. Gg's man

jason im gunning for you xdxdxd
Jason COOOOP OUUUUT

And it is good you came back. doing some good **** and getting out of pools.
Next time i will ****. Maybe.

Nes

Smash Lord
Shout outs:
Wha?: I ****ing love your shiek in dubs, like no joke. <3
Fiction: I hate your fox, but at the same time I like playing against it.
Strain: Ya I know what you mean.:/
UnknownPresence: Your marth is scary as ****.
Jkun: I was have to play you in festzios tourneys
Andy: Good games in dubs.
festizzio: Thanks for hosting.
craiger: Awesome Falco :D
Neo akira: We didn't play friendlies.:[

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I love playing NES his peach is so unique

I had fun playing strain and got the rapest falco combo ever on him

I had to sit through festizzio laughing for 20 minutes while i tried to be a serious customer LOL

I got to believe in unknownpresence and watch him do well and get more self esteem :)

I got to tell wha that he couldn't use red falcon in friendlies XD

I got to choke vs jason and get angry only to stop choking and hopefully STOP CHOKING forever vs stupid gay marth in tourney >_<

I got to give craiger dirty looks for calling me SSBB

:D

craiger

Smash Apprentice
this tourney was ****. shouts:

strain-We almost had hella friendlies, but that's ok. your fox, my fox. I want to see it soon, hopefully at oxnard, yo. haha
Andy-I was so surprised how much your play style changed. Good matches man, I need more samus practice. If you still have smashfests at your house invite me sometime!
Ash-Good matches man! Always fun teamin with you, we need to practice our teamwork.
Wha?-who is this guy?! Wha? I finally know who your main is
SSBB-That's right. you love this name, admit it. good matches, although I went easy on you. lol
festizzio-Pikachu JOHNS!!!!!!!! (*****) always fun tourneys man
antopark-yeah man. I would have been down for top 5.
Jkun-You finally know who I am. nice friendlies, hope to smash again.
nes-great peach! Even better pear!
everyone else- thinks for making this a fun tourney!

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts

strain - yeah i agree lol. we'll get that **** down. good **** on getting third.
ash - we hardly played :[ like brendan said, practice at home more. you're a smart guy and i know once you understand this game to the fullest, it'll be cake for you. the next amsah
NES - too good man. i felt like i was at your level when i played you at wha's, but **** man... you totally owned me. i definitely need training against your peach.
craiger - really good matches man. you pretty much have the right idea against samus with your falco. camp, jabs and tilts with occasional combos. as long as you don't let me catch you off guard with grapples and stuff, i'll be the one in trouble.
wha - your sheik is getting really good man. i wanna team with you in friendlies
unknown presence - thanks man! i enjoy playing against your marth because you play really smart and it's my worst match up. i feel like i get a lot better every time i play you since you force me to put my try pants on. gg's also sorry for getting a bit frustrated during our tourney match. i just gotta practice my tech skill more
jkun - it was a lot of fun playing you. your marth is hecka beast.
fiction - dude you got mega combo'd at the start of that doubles pokemon stadium match. you had NOO idea hahahah. jk dude. i guess i felt that you're a step above brendan and me in skill, so it wouldn't be too hard for you to catch up. you better make the next PR
festizzio - your pikachu is **** good. i noticed you would get frustrated at times. i have the same issue and i've learned that i play way better when i keep my cool. you're good and as long as you do that, you'll ****. california's axe. thanks for the tourney too. new venue rocks
anto - as much as people hate them, i love samus dittos. it's so interesting to see how other samuses approach this match up. and thanks, comparing my playstyle to hugs' is a major compliment :] keep up the good work. samus mains ftw
ShadyM - you got a lot better since i last met you at kira's amateur tourney. keep it up!
signia - your play style scares me man. the moment i saw you play you reminded me of ken's playstyle. really patient, bursts of quickness, and good at reading. keep it up, i mean it.

sorry if i forgot anyone i g2g

edit: the next one is august 29th, right?

DJMirror

Smash Master
ok shoutous

Sigina - good **** in doubles
Anto - Good **** in doubles, ****ing cop out on samus ditto
combofest - good **** on making me try on my last stock. you need to stop sding and choking. Copping out or not, you're still not beating me and I will make sure that will not happen ever.
JDM - we got this next time
Andy - haha it was fun playing you
Fiction - good **** winning this tournament, we kept playing each other wtf!
Unknown - good **** on making it out. marth ditto were pretty helpful. we forgot to mm so since we both have fox, sheik and marth..i guess you can mm me in dittos or matches up if you want.
Craiger - legit falco
NES - you keep ****** my style >=[
Festizzo - thanks for hosting this.
Wha? - I got that kira/P/Connor/Maple training =D
Neo Akira - Same as Wha? My fox got sheik training =D
Strain - Good **** on getting third. Lil Lovage

sorry if i'm missing everyone else GG

- JKUN

WHA?

Smash Ace
Festizzio- liked the remodel, and whres the marth?
ash-we gotta keep at it in the sheik dittos, i wanna get so good at the matchup that i dont lose to random sheiks or ppl who secondary them
jkun-yea i can tell u feel comfortable vs sheik, so i gotta xome up with some dif things to throw u off
NES-**** ur peach is a beast in dubs, our team reminded me of amsah/aniolas, i learned a whole bunch, not only about the technical aspects but about the mindset aspects, u were keeping me cool whenever i fuked up, great team partner, imma show that type of support for my teamate whenever i do doubles again
strain- **** i cant beleive ur cheering/coaching durin my matches helped, imma start cheering for ppl too
craiger- more friendlies....
combofest- u got the execution pretty well just relax
fiction- **** you, you make me feel helpless with ur shines that lead to u-smashes, n ur u-throws to usmashes, IDK how the hell NES grabs u as much as he does, theres gotta be somethin im missin...
unkown- MM me $5 but marth only, thats the second time u g@y me out with the ****ing rules

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Nes doesnt grab me as much as he used to hes just really fast at running to grab i guess >_> XD

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
@949 people that went: I'm not impressed. Step it up! this tournament should've been ezpz except for Fiction and Nes.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i almost went to this and i shoulda cuz i didnt even fukken play poker

and any opportunity to see nestor is so fukken worth it

bbb

Smash Champion
in this corner

weighing in at 25 pairs of nerdy glasses

mah boy

nestor

JDM

Smash Champion
Was it the one where we were playing Mario Party?

Combofest might have mixed up the memory cards.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Its at the shop. Festizzio found it and no one answered so he decided to keep it there.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Oh ya I forgot to mention that I have a GCN Memory card with a green-ish animal crossing sticker on it; Unknown if you go to fiction's sometime soon i can bring it, just gotta let me know.

F1SHY

Smash Apprentice
Around what time does the tourney usually end? Also, it says signups at 12 and singles at 3, so that's 3 hours of either watching doubles or playing friendlies right?

MacD

Banned via Administration
if you just wanna enter singles you can come a little later and still enter, just make sure you aren't too late if you only want to do singles

festizzio

Smash Champion
Tentatively end of September, I'll have to check later when I have a chance to see if anything else is happening then.

Top Bottom