• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
I just want to know what this leak's tagline is. Looks like "Isaac Saves the" - Like, what could this even be?

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Nintendo didn't renew its trademark on Custom Robo, so that's not promising for the future of the series
Yeah. I guess that's a point against ray...

Can I just have the assist trophy back? :(

Last edited:

Huanchi

Smash Apprentice
Isaac saves the earth (couse the last letter is an "h" or a b"
Isaac moves the earth

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Apparently this leaked on 4chan, the odds of it being real are probably -8% but it gives us hope and we need hope, dang it!

http://imgur.com/y7JZDfy
I don't get how someone could even think this image is even remotely convincing.

Why would anyone take such an awkward picture if they had access to Isaacs reveal trailer?

I just want to know what this leak's tagline is. Looks like "Isaac Saves the" - Like, what could this even be?
I got the impression it was "Isaac Moves the Earth"

Last edited:

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I don't get how someone could even think this image is even remotely convincing.

Why would anyone take such an awkward picture if they had access to Isaacs reveal trailer?
"Hey so instead of taking a pic of the whole splashscreen, im going in close and putting it at a ****ty angle."

iam8bit

Smash Ace
It would be super hilarious if that ended up being an actual leak, just because of how much the pic sucks. Worst leaker ever. :laugh:

Also... wow, I didn't even notice that we had surpassed 350 pages. Despite the slowdown we keep on going.

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
It would be super hilarious if that ended up being an actual leak, just because of how much the pic sucks. Worst leaker ever. :laugh:

Also... wow, I didn't even notice that we had surpassed 350 pages. Despite the slowdown we keep on going.

hustler713

Smash Apprentice

I got the impression it was "Isaac Moves the Earth"

Well thats what happened with that Pokemon Lets go leaked Image, that turned out to be true.

e: THE 6r THE 6r
90% of Hokkaido seems to have its energy supply back.

Last edited:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
I see Banjo thrown around a lot, but I'm hesitant on how much third parties people expect to make the base roster and take priority over Nintendo's own franchises. Inklings is so far the only new first party franchise added and I don't see too many third parties flooding what is already going to be a small roster of newcomers than usual and take priority over the ballot which would realistically have more votes go to Nintendo's franchises.
I've been thinking the same thing. Sure, Rayman, Banjo, Sora, Geno, and Shantae are popular and requested, but this is Nintendo's big compilation series and it should celebrate Nintendo series as well as the guests it's had.

Honestly, I feel like we're probably done with 3rd party original characters at this point, becuase if Shadow/Tails and Ken make it in as Echoes, the newcomers will be flooded with 3rd party characters.

D

Deleted member

"Isaac Moves the Earth!" is what it says to me.

Please don't be fake! I know it likely is (well, I'm concerned about that "C"), but I want this to be so true! I'm desperate, lol.

Saer2k

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Justin2k
3DS FC
1135-3138-2130
Switch FC
SW-1055-8581-7038
Isaac is confirmed for Ultimate guys!! This is 100% REAL!!!
(Rip everyone else besides Lucina and Sanic)

maxresdefault.jpg

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
Theory: What if Nintendo postponed the direct not only to respect the victims, but because Isaac was going to be revealed and it would look bad to have someone whose whole thing is manipulating the ground after a devastating earthquake?

tveye

Smash Journeyman
Theory: What if Nintendo postponed the direct not only to respect the victims, but because Isaac was going to be revealed and it would look bad to have someone whose whole thing is manipulating the ground after a devastating earthquake?
That’s what people have been saying since the Direct was delayed. It’s most likely not true. There’s a whole discussion about it a few pages back.

hustler713

Smash Apprentice
This theory is thrown around everywhere since then. Me personally find it distasteful to rate a characters chances of getting into a Video Game by a natural disaster.
But cant imagine thats the primary reason. There will probably be other games that are sensible in that regard.

Last edited:

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
I've been thinking the same thing. Sure, Rayman, Banjo, Sora, Geno, and Shantae are popular and requested, but this is Nintendo's big compilation series and it should celebrate Nintendo series as well as the guests it's had.

Honestly, I feel like we're probably done with 3rd party original characters at this point, becuase if Shadow/Tails and Ken make it in as Echoes, the newcomers will be flooded with 3rd party characters.
Only thing about not necessarily being done with the third parties is that Verge did leak a square enix rep, which likely is Geno. So I feel he'd be the last unique third party newcomer. Of course assuming that Verge's sources continue to stay credible with the new info.

D

Deleted member

"Hey so instead of taking a pic of the whole splashscreen, im going in close and putting it at a ****ty angle."
If this is legit, this guy really sucks at photography. Reaching in that close to take a picture causes a lot of flare-ups, which is common if you see people dumb enough to photograph a television screen that close.

But, wasn't the Smash 4 roster reveal (the ESRB Leak) also done with shoddy photography skills, as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
If the direct is happening tomorrow (monday in japan) I feel like they'll announce it today, I don't remember them ever announcing a direct the same day it happens

Confirmation

Smash Ace
If the direct is happening tomorrow (monday in japan) I feel like they'll announce it today, I don't remember them ever announcing a direct the same day it happens
Granted, have we ever had a delay either? This may be new territory for us all

Last edited:

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
It's the whole "Wii Fit Trainer" principle: Just because it hasn't happened before doesn't mean it can't.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
Hope your right this train needs to get back on track
Nintendo is in a race against time to try to beat Famitsu while also still trying to be a business. Weekend direct was never gonna happen due to the stocks being closed on the weekends and directs basically being "invest money in us we got products!". Same reason a Monday direct is probably not happening. Tuesday wont either because 9/11 and it's sorta hypocritical to delay a direct because earthquake then reschedule the direct to a day where a mass amount of life was loss (before everyone mentions mario maker they came out and said why). Thursday seems likely but at that point Famitsu will be leaked.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
If this is legit, this guy really sucks at photography.

But, wasn't the Smash 4 roster reveal (the ESRB Leak) also done with shoddy photography skills, as well?
at least the esrb leak showed the whole screen at all times basically

you can't even see isaac on this leak :/

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
Nintendo is in a race against time to try to beat Famitsu while also still trying to be a business. Weekend direct was never gonna happen due to the stocks being closed on the weekends and directs basically being "invest money in us we got products!". Same reason a Monday direct is probably not happening. Tuesday wont either because 9/11 and it's sorta hypocritical to delay a direct because earthquake then reschedule the direct to a day where a mass amount of life was loss (before everyone mentions mario maker they came out and said why). Thursday seems likely but at that point Famitsu will be leaked.
Yeah the timing of the earthquake has really thrown us all for a loop. I can only imagine what it must be like at Nintendo headquarters in Tokyo. It must be the white collar equivalent of chaos as they are scrambling to figure out what to do now.

at least the esrb leak showed the whole screen at all times basically

you can't even see isaac on this leak :/
Technically you can see a smigit of what appears to be his arm.

Last edited:

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
They are gonna be leaked either way. :/

This sucks waiting or something you don't even know when it will happen.

D

Deleted member

So... if Isaac's revealed, who's going to make the "I Was Wrong" thread?

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
At this point I'm more irritated that we haven't gotten a sinlgle peep from Nintendo on when the rescheduled direct will air. It's been what, 48 hours since the cancellation?

DogManStar

Smash Ace
At this point I'm more irritated that we haven't gotten a sinlgle peep from Nintendo on when the rescheduled direct will air. It's been what, 48 hours since the cancellation?
I think it's been over 48 hours already. I'm starting to worry that some people were right, we might not see the Direct until Tuesday or Wednesday.

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
They probably have to do some rescripting to accommodate the announcements made by other companies in leu of being shown during the direct.

Top Bottom