• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Vitamin 50 was 50 Cent's flavor when he bought into Vitamin water haha.
It was grape if I remember? Not a fan of grape drinks, wine is fine though.

XXX is blueberry pomegranate. Is that Strawberry Kiwi flavor one bad?
NGL. Never drank alcohol. Like, ever. Never was interested honestly. Grape sounds right down my alley though for vitamin water. I knew I was off. But yeah. The Dragon Fruit and XXX flavors have been my least favorites. Strawberry Kiwi one tasted least like what it was trying to be though. I wouldn't say its necessarily bad. It just isn't great.

In my experience, the lemonade and orange flavors were my favorite.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
The more I think about it, the more I feel that Nintendo dropped the ball by announcing it way too early.

It was announced A DAY before it was announced, and now a lot of people are feeling on the low-point.

Why Nintendo chose to announce it instead of keeping to themselves, I will never ****ing know.
Wait, what? Too early? Nintendo announcing a Direct the day before has worked fine the dozens of times they've done it in the preceding decade, we just can't account for freak accidents in advance.

But they just had a typhoon beforehand.

That's a natural disaster, right?
And that didn't change their plans. They announced the direct despite the adverse weather.

Yeah, it kinda does sound heartless.
True though. People here still aren't really talking about the typhoon, mostly just the earthquake, because that's what (indirectly) affected them.

Confirmation

Smash Ace
Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
In 20 minutes they will reannounce the direct for 7 hours from now (9pm est)

You heard it here first folks

Delta64

Smash Journeyman
I get you're saying 5 million people lost power so they delayed it....but that kinda sounds insensitive to the people who were killed by the typhoon....
The Direct was planned to air and a earthquake happened just before, not when the typhoon happened. Nintendo didn't delay a direct in spite of those who were killed in the typhoon. That just sounds dumb.

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
Nintendo tweeted 20 minutes after my guess! You guys can basically forget about vergeben and come to me for leaks now

SebasSancy

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6766 2698 9475
Nintendo tweeted 20 minutes after my guess! You guys can basically forget about vergeben and come to me for leaks now
hahaha just got a heart attack. Why NBA 2K19 and not direct info, though?

D

Deleted member

Took me a while to say this given how long I've been a fan of Isaac as a Smash character. But better late than never.

I'd like to be added to Isaac's list of supporters. Golden Sun is a series I've been interested in for quite some time and Isaac and his never before seen in Smash earth based powers would be an amazing addition. I'd be down for Felix as an Echo fighter of Isaac as well.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Sshhhhhhhh I have insider info trust me
I mean, I guess anyone can be an industry insider.

*ahem*

I am about to make a very bold prediction.

*BREATHES DEEPLY*

The direct will be reannounced....this month.

I know, it sounds CRAZY.

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
I mean, I guess anyone can be an industry insider.

*ahem*

I am about to make a very bold prediction.

*BREATHES DEEPLY*

The direct will be reannounced....this month.

I know, it sounds CRAZY.
Bro what are you on? I don't understand how you can make a claim like that without any evidence.

Fake.

SebasSancy

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6766 2698 9475
So de famitsu cover confirms that comes with smahs ultimate info!

Edit: It looks like theres a issue with the date, I just read it on the general discussion thread. Sorry if is a false alarm

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
So de famitsu cover confirms that comes with smahs ultimate info!
Nintendo really better be getting on that Direct before Monday (Sunday our time). Otherwise, while they have tremendous sway, getting a publication like Famitsu to retract a piece on such short time is no small order. Seems like they were unable to if they're still pushing Smash info on the cover.

We'll see what happens.

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
I think Fountain of dreams gives us a good idea of what a lighthouse's top stage could possibly look like with the bottomless pits on each side, the kinda mystic scenery, statues pouring water from the jars, energy elemental ball in the center. I seriously think it could be on part in terms of beauty of the scenery.

Then add a flying talking eyeball for the lol

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
I was thinking, why don't they show the direct on the weekend? They would have more viewers and prevent leaks by announcing the info earlier

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I was thinking, why don't they show the direct on the weekend? They would have more viewers
The PR machine doesn't work at full capacity on the weekends. But they may have to, given the circumstances.

Top Bottom