• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

NessAtc.

Fukou Da...
NNID
nintenstar98
3DS FC
4699-7691-7794
Switch FC
SW-2476-6260-3913
Is this actually the case at this point though? They were able to renegotiate for Snake this go around despite all the weirdness with Kojima. We got Simon. We got Richter to go along with him.
They were "able to" because the Kojima "weirdness" was already long over. The weirdness is what kept Snake out of Smash 4.

D

Deleted member

Not giving up on Isaac and won't don't know his chances don't know if he'll get in but he has my support for possible future inclusion in Smash.

Abd hoprfully Golden Sun returning!

StrawHatX

Smash Lord
So if Isaac gets in do you guys think he’ll use his sword at all in his move set? If I had to pick I’d rather he just use it similar to how Ganondorf uses his and just incorporate it with a smash attack.

I figured his recovery move would probably be sprouting vines that push him up. Maybe his side special would be Ragnarok. That’s like his signature move and should be in there. Also Flint should be another special. Need to mix in Psynergy and Djinn attacks.

His final smash would of course be Judgement. One of his alt costumes should be a Matthew costume and the rest color variations of other party members (obviously have a Felix one).

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
So if Isaac gets in do you guys think he’ll use his sword at all in his move set? If I had to pick I’d rather he just use it similar to how Ganondorf uses his and just incorporate it with a smash attack.

I figured his recovery move would probably be sprouting vines that push him up. Maybe his side special would be Ragnarok. That’s like his signature move and should be in there. Also Flint should be another special. Need to mix in Psynergy and Djinn attacks.

His final smash would of course be Judgement. One of his alt costumes should be a Matthew costume and the rest color variations of other party members (obviously have a Felix one).
The argument we use is that he hardly uses his sword not that he doesn't use it at all. Pretty much he shouldn't rely on it as much as other characters but using it for a leap attack like in the games or a psynergy/djinn attack that utilises the sword in a different enough way would be fine with me. And Smash may just make up sword attacks for the sake of it. As long as psynergy is the main focus and could diversify enough for him for me I'd be good with that

Last edited:

FlawedAI

Smash Ace

I'm sure he'd use his sword for some normals and aerials, but not for everything. I figured Ragnarok would be neutral special and side special would be Move. I'd want Up Special to be Teleport, but since those don't work in this game (see: Zelda, Palutena) Scoop or Spire could work. He could do something like Kragg from Rivals of Aether where he summons a rock or something to leap off of. I once had a moveset where hid Down Special was Mind Read and it basically functioned like Shulk's counter. Now, I think something like switching/setting Djinn should be his Down-B, knowing how important they are in Golden Sun's combat. They could improve/reduce his stats and give him powerful summons to use. Judgement is an easy Final Smash. For his costumes, I think each should take from the party members of the original two Golden Sun games. I'd rather only have a Matthew alt if it means that Felix is an Echo (which he should be).

(Also Isaac could be the first character to have two Echoes: Felix and Matthew could work super well.)

StrawHatX

Smash Lord
I'm sure he'd use his sword for some normals and aerials, but not for everything. I figured Ragnarok would be neutral special and side special would be Move. I'd want Up Special to be Teleport, but since those don't work in this game (see: Zelda, Palutena) Scoop or Spire could work. He could do something like Kragg from Rivals of Aether where he summons a rock or something to leap off of. I once had a moveset where hid Down Special was Mind Read and it basically functioned like Shulk's counter. Now, I think something like switching/setting Djinn should be his Down-B, knowing how important they are in Golden Sun's combat. They could improve/reduce his stats and give him powerful summons to use. Judgement is an easy Final Smash. For his costumes, I think each should take from the party members of the original two Golden Sun games. I'd rather only have a Matthew alt if it means that Felix is an Echo (which he should be).

(Also Isaac could be the first character to have two Echoes: Felix and Matthew could work super well.)
I like the mixing of Djinn thing. Maybe switching them up would change a side special from an earth base attack to a fire or whatever elemental Djinni you change to.

Smash Lord
I like the mixing of Djinn thing. Maybe switching them up would change a side special from an earth base attack to a fire or whatever elemental Djinni you change to.
I'm not really a fan of changing his side special, I did think of that at first but I felt like there was a better way to use the djinn. I feel like the side special should take full advantage of what an earthbender could do and making it interchangeable would make them not live up to it's potential as much as it should. The way djinns work in my moveset is that you can select one of the four elemental djinn which each has their own attack and they give you a specific nerf until it recharges. So the more you use while the other one is still charging the more disadvantaged Isaac gets

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
I'd like it if Sakurai gave Isaac back his hand on hip pose idle stance where he has a straighter posture and more serious expression compared to his Ultimate portrayal. Brawl gave him that assertive, confident, strong willed quality that fit his personality better knowing he's one of the most powerful adepts and it'd also be nice seeing him clenching his fists at times like his official arts and box art portray him.

On another note I clicked on an old Brawl Isaac assist video and look at the comments to see freaking jacksfilms comment that Golden Sun was an awesome series! Like dude's no PewdiePie of course he has about 5 million subscribers but I used to watch his, Your Grammar Sucks videos a lot back in the days so pretty nuts to find out he likes Golden Sun. Man seems like there's quite a few popular personalities that I never knew liked Golden Sun. If we could harness this power...

Last edited:

Smash Lord
I'd like it if Sakurai gave Isaac back his hand on hip pose idle stance where he has a straighter posture and more serious expression compared to his Ultimate portrayal. Brawl gave him that assertive, confident, strong willed quality that fit his personality better knowing he's one of the most powerful adepts and it'd also be nice seeing him clenching his fists at times like his official arts and box art portray him.

On another note I clicked on an old Brawl Isaac assist video and look at the comments to see freaking jacksfilms comment that Golden Sun was an awesome series! Like dude's no PewdiePie of course he has about 5 million subscribers but I used to watch his, Your Grammar Sucks videos a lot back in the days so pretty nuts to find out he likes Golden Sun. Man seems like there's quite a few popular personalities that I never knew liked Golden Sun. If we could harness this power...
Hearing stuff like this makes me really confident in how well a Switch Golden Sun is going to do. With how much the influence and power of social media has increased since the era where Dark Dawn was released word of mouth is going to help a new potential game big time. I've seen plenty of big names mention Golden Sun before and once an official announcement is hopefully/inevitably made, the buzz around it is going to be crazy seeing all these big personalities expressing their hype around it and exposing their audience to the series.

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
I think the best thing to come out of Isaac's Assist is all these old Golden Sun fans coming out of the woodwork to discover that our community is a lot bigger than we thought it was. So many people have shown support for not just Isaac in Smash, but a full return of Golden Sun as well. All we can hope for is that our pleas reach Nintendo's ears and they take the risk and commission a new Golden Sun for Switch.

Hydewell

Smash Apprentice
Golden Sun has a brand recognition as a Nintendo IP. Obviously not very strong, but it has it. But that doesn't mean the brand can sell itself. Also, if they game is similar to Dark Dawn in terms of criticism, that wouldn't help at all for the game.
Even if the game is good that doesn't mean it cannot sell well. Astral Chain, a game which was praised, hyped and received good reviews and scores, didn't hit the 1 million mark for the moment (Although Platinum games said they were happy with the sales they have). So if we ever receive a new golden sun game, we shouldn't be overconfident due to the sales of switch normaly has, it could bomb really easy.

Last edited:

StrawHatX

Smash Lord
Golden Sun has a brand recognition as a Nintendo IP. Obviously not very strong, but it has it. But that doesn't mean the brand can sell itself. Also, if they game is similar to Dark Dawn in terms of criticism, that wouldn't help at all for the game.
Even if the game is good that doesn't mean it cannot sell well. Astral Chain, a game which was praised, hyped and received good reviews and scores, didn't hit the 1 million mark for the moment (Although Platinum games said they were happy with the sales they have). So if we ever receive a new golden sun game, we shouldn't be overconfident due to the sales of switch normaly has, it could bomb really easy.
It could, but I think the Switch is the perfect console for it. They should at the very least release the first two games as a bundle and see what that sells. I’d be willing to bet they’d sell a ton as long as Nintendo didn’t overprice them.

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
Yes, but Astral Chain is a brand new IP while Golden Sun has a very well established fanbase. There is more anticipation and, thus, more market and desire for a new Golden Sun then a brand new IP.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Yes, but Astral Chain is a brand new IP while Golden Sun has a very well established fanbase. There is more anticipation and, thus, more market and desire for a new Golden Sun then a brand new IP.
There are so many factors that go into something like this that it's hardly so black and white. By this own logic, Golden Sun should always increase in sales, but when it was a new IP is when it sold the most. Which probably was, in part, due to a factor like timing.

Don't forget the fans of Astral Chain are already on the Switch, and haven't yet dispersed or been weathered away by time. The audience Golden Sun had in 2001-2003 is not going to be unchanged nearly twenty years later, you can't judge a series' current capabilities by whenever they peaked.

I'm not saying which IP will get in over the other, I mean the truth is we'll probably not get either, but we also can't pretend it's fifteen years ago.

Just to be clear though, a game not hitting a million units doesn't mean it wasn't necessarily successful. It all depends on how closely the commercial reception aligns to the expectations of the company. Each game will be different.

Awakening needed to hit 250k to keep the series afloat. Only 250k. Meanwhile Breath of the Wild needed 2 million units not to prove a success, but simply to break even. A series like Golden Sun probably doesn't come with particularly high expectations, so even several hundred k would probably be considered a success. It's just that it's harder to reconcile that amount of units when you have Mario Sports games which are cheaper to develop and bring in two or three times the numbers.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
As much as we all want Isaac in Smash, the focus of getting GS remastered would do more wonders for the future of GS.
He is already in Smash one way or another. AT or not we got a lot of GS love.

I think GS coming back would really help Isaac for future DLC.

Just don't stop supporting him. NoA sees all.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
I mean I'm supporting both. It was never one or the other. Even now it's not one or the other. I want him upgraded and we have more DLC so I'm campaigning for that and I want the series to continue so I'm campaigning for that. No real reason to ever go for anything less.

StrawHatX

Smash Lord
It could, but I think the Switch is the perfect console for it. They should at the very least release the first two games as a bundle and see what that sells. I’d be willing to bet they’d sell a ton as long as Nintendo didn’t overprice them.
As much as we all want Isaac in Smash, the focus of getting GS remastered would do more wonders for the future of GS.

Maybe, but it takes them awhile. Only recently did they finally notice K. Rool has been wanted by fans forever. And according to Sabi’s NoA source they didn’t realize there was a GS/Isaac fanbase as big as it was until Isaac’s fate as an AT was revealed.

It’s great that they finally know were out here, but hopefully it doesn’t take years before they consider doing something with the series.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
He is already in Smash one way or another. AT or not we got a lot of GS love.

I think GS coming back would really help Isaac for future DLC.

If NoA does see, they better know how much we desire Isaac in the Smash Roster via DLC and get Golden Sun back. I will keep pushing for both! A GS Remake will definitely help for sure. Here’s hoping Camelot is at work with one for next year!

TheSpaceKing12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IsaacForSSB4
3DS FC
2105-8706-4581
There are so many factors that go into something like this that it's hardly so black and white. By this own logic, Golden Sun should always increase in sales, but when it was a new IP is when it sold the most. Which probably was, in part, due to a factor like timing.

Don't forget the fans of Astral Chain are already on the Switch, and haven't yet dispersed or been weathered away by time. The audience Golden Sun had in 2001-2003 is not going to be unchanged nearly twenty years later, you can't judge a series' current capabilities by whenever they peaked.

I'm not saying which IP will get in over the other, I mean the truth is we'll probably not get either, but we also can't pretend it's fifteen years ago.

Just to be clear though, a game not hitting a million units doesn't mean it wasn't necessarily successful. It all depends on how closely the commercial reception aligns to the expectations of the company. Each game will be different.

Awakening needed to hit 250k to keep the series afloat. Only 250k. Meanwhile Breath of the Wild needed 2 million units not to prove a success, but simply to break even. A series like Golden Sun probably doesn't come with particularly high expectations, so even several hundred k would probably be considered a success. It's just that it's harder to reconcile that amount of units when you have Mario Sports games which are cheaper to develop and bring in two or three times the numbers.
Back during the WiiU, it was stated that for a console Fire Emblem game to be considered a success, it would need to sell 700K. And it's fair to say that bar was probably a bit higher for a switch game too. In any case, that's more then double the 3DS game estimate. And it's suffice to say that Golden Sun is probably a significantly more complicated game to develop then a tactics game with a social sim element.

I'm gonna be blunt. Anything below one million on a switch golden sun would be nothing short of a full on death sentence in my opinion. And would likely lead directly to the hall of eternally dead IP, to rot forever, alongside the likes of Advanced Wars and F-zero.

Thankfully, so long as said game isn't terrible, I have confidence that it would clear that number easily. Switch RPG's are in a high demand. It's why XC2, Octopath traveler, and just recently DQ11S have all seen a large amount of success. If golden sun ever had a chance at commercial viability, it's now while the climate is perfect for it.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Back during the WiiU, it was stated that for a console Fire Emblem game to be considered a success, it would need to sell 700K. And it's fair to say that bar was probably a bit higher for a switch game too. In any case, that's more then double the 3DS game estimate. And it's suffice to say that Golden Sun is probably a significantly more complicated game to develop then a tactics game with a social sim element.

I'm gonna be blunt. Anything below one million on a switch golden sun would be nothing short of a full on death sentence in my opinion. And would likely lead directly to the hall of eternally dead IP, to rot forever, alongside the likes of Advanced Wars and F-zero.

Thankfully, so long as said game isn't terrible, I have confidence that it would clear that number easily. Switch RPG's are in a high demand. It's why XC2, Octopath traveler, and just recently DQ11S have all seen a large amount of success. If golden sun ever had a chance at commercial viability, it's now while the climate is perfect for it.
Not to impugn your estimate, but that really is just throwing out a number. I don't think anyone unfamiliar with budgeting a video game would be able to say, really. But I doubt it's as high as a million. Xenoblade got three cracks at it before pushing past a million, and those games are huge in scope.

The biggest obstacle remains that the alternative to Golden Sun is putting out a safe and simple, unambitious sports game that will likely always turn them a profit (unless they're in some sort of Ultra Smash situation).

SPEN18

Smash Champion
Golden Sun is probably a significantly more complicated game to develop then a tactics game with a social sim element
I don't get this. Tactics games can be pretty elaborate.

And Fire Emblem specifically is a pretty complicated game in its own right; after all, FE:TH was supposed to be out like a year before it actually got released

clearandsweet

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, this is the overexaggeration of the century.
Wasn't there some interview somewhere where someone at IS said they'd be very interested in doing a new Advance Wars? I mean obviously FE:3H was a big deal and nothing could get in the way of that, but now that's out of the way and a good success, so they've got time and money to play around.

• Remaster old FE using 3H engine, Jugdral or Tellius, likely.
  • Something new?
  • Continue other series

I'll tell you what series they absolutely are not touching: Paper Mario and Codename: STEAM. I actually don't think a new AW announcement for Switch would be impossible within the next two years.

Man, I just want Sami in FEH. Her and Andy and the rest would be so perfect as the first crossover banner. And in Smash too, of course.

The biggest obstacle remains that the alternative to Golden Sun is putting out a safe and simple, unambitious sports game that will likely always turn them a profit (unless they're in some sort of Ultra Smash situation).
Two thoughts:

• Mario Golf never sold as well as tennis, not even close. The difference between GS and golf isn't massive in sales, though undoubtedly Golf is cheaper and quicker to develop.
  • We may have influenced this with Smash speculation and Isaac hype pre-release. Also the success of other JRPGs on Switch.
This gave me life when I saw it last night.

It's clear from this and past interviews that Furukawa understands the value of DLC, and the words "huge contribution" for four, likely five, characters where they had to do revenue sharing deals... CMOOOOON

How about you pocket all that money and promote your own franchises! Bring back Golden Sun and Advance Wars with a Smash crossover! Rhythm Heaven and Paper Mario and Elite Beat Agents and Eternal Darkness and what else do they own... **** it, bring back Chibi Robo!

Well, regardless, the longer Smash DLC continues, the more obvious Golden Sun inclusion becomes. And if the literal president of the company, the person with the final say, says it's doing gangbusters already, that is the best news for us.

Last edited:

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
This gave me life when I saw it last night.

It's clear from this and past interviews that Furukawa understands the value of DLC, and the words "huge contribution" for four, likely five, characters where they had to do revenue sharing deals... CMOOOOON

How about you pocket all that money and promote your own franchises! Bring back Golden Sun and Advance Wars with a Smash crossover! Rhythm Heaven and Paper Mario and Elite Beat Agents and Eternal Darkness and what else do they own... **** it, bring back Chibi Robo!

Well, regardless, the longer Smash DLC continues, the more obvious Golden Sun inclusion becomes. And if the literal president of the company, the person with the final say, says it's doing gangbusters already, that is the best news for us.
The only problem is that Nintendo may believe that the only these characters are selling so well is because they're third-party, and they don't think first-party characters would sell for whatever reason. You could add literally any character to Smash and turn a massive profit and hopefully Nintendo understands that, but if they don't, we could stuck in third-party DLC hell for the foreseeable future.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Wasn't there some interview somewhere where someone at IS said they'd be very interested in doing a new Advance Wars? I mean obviously FE:3H was a big deal and nothing could get in the way of that, but now that's out of the way and a good success, so they've got time and money to play around.

• Remaster old FE using 3H engine, Jugdral or Tellius, likely.
  • Something new?
  • Continue other series

I'll tell you what series they absolutely are not touching: Paper Mario and Codename: STEAM. I actually don't think a new AW announcement for Switch would be impossible within the next two years.

Man, I just want Sami in FEH. Her and Andy and the rest would be so perfect as the first crossover banner. And in Smash too, of course.
Lots of IntSys devs are eager to return to the franchise including a key Nintendo producer. Of course it never happened in the 3DS era given FE only hit it's stride there and of course the design challenge (i.e. relationship mechanics) that was stated in 2017. There's also the issue with development resources and whatnot which has hurt AW quite a bit in the past decade.

Ultimately, AW was in the same rut FE was in pre-2012/2013 and the only difference is that AW never had it's so called "Awakening" installment for it's series. So that basically put it in a bad place as I mentioned before because IntSys would always priortize the FE series for it's resources.

The silver lining here is that developer interest is very much there on the part of Nintendo & IntSys and thanks to the success of Wargroove, we know that a modern day AW would be succesful if given the chance. Wargroove topped the E-Shop charts in February and was the second-best selling game that month. Imagine the wonders of a 1st party, Nintendo published AW with all the marketing glamour and potential Smash marketing it could have. Even more so considering AW isn't as expensive to develop compared to FE.

Also, I second that. I was hoping AW CO's could cameo in FEH but they couldn't do that much. Would be awesome to have Andy, Sami, & Max cameo and be fully voice acted.

Last edited:

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
The only problem is that Nintendo may believe that the only these characters are selling so well is because they're third-party, and they don't think first-party characters would sell for whatever reason. You could add literally any character to Smash and turn a massive profit and hopefully Nintendo understands that, but if they don't, we could stuck in third-party DLC hell for the foreseeable future.
Counterpoint: that thinking makes it MORE likely they try a first-party character to test the waters before they go for more of them.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Counterpoint: that thinking makes it MORE likely they try a first-party character to test the waters before they go for more of them.
A lot of this pass seems to be testing the waters. We got:
  • A series that has a fanbase mostly on Playstation and while Persona 5 is Atlus' biggest hit by far it is still less iconic than MGS or Final Fantasy
  • A really massive series...that is solely that way in Japan
  • A Microsoft series that in recent years got overshadowed by Halo and especially Minecraft
  • A series overshadowed by the developer's crossover fighter, and said fighter is currently less popular than Tekken or Mortal Kombat

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
And who's at the front of the line? Isaac. I like this way of thinking.

SirCamp

Smash Ace
And who's at the front of the line? Isaac. I like this way of thinking.
Not to be overly negative, but I have concerns.

Even if they did test the waters with a 1st party IP, they could easily go with something newer like Rex (especially given that they've already referenced fans wanting him in) or Astral Chain.

Also I worry that they would go for Waluigi first.

I just hope we get 1st party DLC and that it goes well and ushers in more. Ideally Isaac is the first, but if we do get 1st party DLC and it does well, I reckon his chances increase quite a lot. I just don't want to fool myself into thinking he is a lock.

ArkSPiTFirE

Smash Journeyman
If Isaac or another Assist Trophy is promoted, I feel like in the presentation Sakurai would explain that the AT was promoted due to popular demand and that it is an exception to the rule, so we shouldn't get carried away.

Or he could say nothing and then there is no rule. Assist Alliance would lose their **** either way.

Even if they did test the waters with a 1st party IP, they could easily go with something newer like Rex (especially given that they've already referenced fans wanting him in) or Astral Chain.
Yeah I always felt like Rex was a certainty, given that Sakurai went out of his way to explain why he wasn't in the base game. That's basically setting him up to be next. I know he's a popular pick but I hope Nintendo has some restraint given that Xenoblade got a rep last time. Astral chain would be a new IP rep and could come with an interesting move set at least.

Pinguino21v

Smash Ace
Yeah I always felt like Rex was a certainty, given that Sakurai went out of his way to explain why he wasn't in the base game. That's basically setting him up to be next. I know he's a popular pick but I hope Nintendo has some restraint given that Xenoblade got a rep last time. Astral chain would be a new IP rep and could come with an interesting move set at least.
Or maybe that's because he prefers to add Elma as future DLC. Outside of the blade system, Rex would be very similar to existing characters, including Shulk. Elma, at least, is a dual-blade and dual-gun wielder. I wish.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
So I’m not sure if I heard correctly or not, but I believe over in the Geno thread it’s been talked about that some insiders have heard about some possible promotions in future DLC, but not to expect too many.

I don’t know which insiders have said this or how much validity it has, but it makes me a lot more hopeful for Golden Boi. Also it’s worth noting I don’t think it’s been clarified if this includes AT’s or only spirits or what.
This would be very good news potentially for Isaac if they're talking specifically about assist trophies. Since Waluigi and Isaac are arguably the characters most in demand for assist trophy promotion.

I think an argument could be made for some other assist trophies like Bomberman, Shadow, Ashley, Krystal and Shovel Knight but Waluigi and Isaac seem like the ones with the biggest demand behind them.

Spring Man is another one though I feel like if these promotions are happening due to fan demand then its less likely that Spring Man would get a promotion. (though that is assuming the reason for promotions would be fan demand and not because Sakurai wants to represent Arms more as a now more established franchise)

I guess the point I'm making is that if we're getting a handful of promotions, even if its just 2 or 3....Isaac is still in a good spot since there isn't a huge amount of competition in terms of assist trophies.

(btw I've been away for a while so hi everyone!)

ZelDan

Smash Master
Happy 18th US anniversary Golden Sun!
Late to the party I guess, but happy 18th Golden Sun! Now, remember GS, I realize how much you probably want to smoke right now considering your issues, but just because you can now doesn't mean you should.

Last edited:

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
So I’m not sure if I heard correctly or not, but I believe over in the Geno thread it’s been talked about that some insiders have heard about some possible promotions in future DLC, but not to expect too many.

I don’t know which insiders have said this or how much validity it has, but it makes me a lot more hopeful for Golden Boi. Also it’s worth noting I don’t think it’s been clarified if this includes AT’s or only spirits or what.
This is good, but also unsurprising. Knowing that Nintendo is aware of the huge blowback from Isaac's confirmation as an assist trophy, this should mean that it puts him at the top of the list for promotions. I'm not worried about Waluigi and Geno, in fact the opposite. Them getting in would be BENEFICIAL to us as they are really the only other characters in that upper echelon of longstanding community wants

Top Bottom