• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
^^^^ This guy is spamming this message on every support thread, I would report him if I were you guys… who knows what type of scammy group is that even.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
I was so confused as to what happened (and a bit frightened). Who or what was spamming?!?
Thank you guys, btw! You’re all awesome!

tbuster766

Smash Journeyman
I was so confused as to what happened (and a bit frightened). Who or what was spamming?!?
Thank you guys, btw! You’re all awesome!
No worries. Apparently there was a spammer whom nazy was referring to, but luckily his/her posts were removed from the looks of it.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
I was so confused there for a sec tbh
lol that's what happens when in one of the 5 threads the guy did that, I forgot to quote him… my bad lol you can check my activity posts on the other support threads and see how i literally went replying to him about the spamming (he did it on shantae, bandana dee, elma and lloyd's threads)

Last edited:

Gioka

Smash Journeyman
lol that's what happens when in one of the 5 threads the guy did that, I forgot to quote him… my bad lol you can check my activity posts on the other support threads and see how i literally went replying to him about the spamming (he did it on shantae, bandana dee, elma and lloyd's threads)
Don't worry! It's all good, better to not feed the trolls after all

Kalaam

Smash Ace
Alright so, a mail to Camelot, a letter to NoEurope and NoA it is then. I hope it doesn't cost too much.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Just to clarify, rather than removing the links and banning them, I treated the user that Nazyrus was referring to as a spambot (seeing as that user keeps popping up under slightly different names to spam links to their Discord), which removed all of their posts and led to that confusion.

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
By the way guys, what kind of things would you like to see for this Golden Sunday coming up? And what are you going to be working on as well?
I think I might attempt to do an Isaac artwork. I've been getting back into art recently and I figure I'd be a great time to go ahead and draw a lil something for Isaac.

Kalaam

Smash Ace
I'd love to make an Isaac smash moveset chart or video. Not sure I'll have time or necessary footage though. And I'm not artist so I can't just draw a moveset.

R-senpai

Smash Cadet
Never even played Golden Sun, but I'm rooting for you guys. Good luck mates :D

If there is any way I could play Golden Sun, please message me.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Just to clarify, rather than removing the links and banning them, I treated the user that Nazyrus was referring to as a spambot (seeing as that user keeps popping up under slightly different names to spam links to their Discord), which removed all of their posts and led to that confusion.
He keeps coming with different names? my god that's annoying… hopefully that stops soon for the sake of our mods in the website, lol. Must be tiring already.

I mean I know emulating is considered bad in many places but that's how I got to play it, totally worth it if you don't want to buy a console for just one game or you can't find the game at all anywhere on optimal conditions. It's definitely a game you musn't miss, I learned that last year when I joined Isaac's support list!

Tōji

Venus Adept
It did not cost me that much to do NoE, NoA and NoUK was definitely less than £10. Closer to £6 maybe?
Did you get a response from all three? I didn't write a letter before, but I definitely will this time around!

Tetiro

Smash Ace
Did you get a response from all three? I didn't write a letter before, but I definitely will this time around!
That I did! I have the letters from all three. They are part of my Golden Sun shrine!

In fact, a few new GS related entries are joining my shrine. One arrived today! But that I will be revealing later...

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink

Thank you for your support! :D

There are several ways you can play it. Obviously the GBA. You can also get both Golden Sun and GS: The Lost Age on Wii U Virtual Console.

clearandsweet

Smash Journeyman
I was just thinking about how I own both the games on GBA and Wii U, so emulating them and playing through them on my phone isn't actually illegal at all, is it?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
The last time I played GS was on my SNES Classic, and let’s just say that when I bought the system, it wasn’t on there. ;)

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
My first experience with the games was a GBA emulator on my Wii, but I got all three games physically as a gift and order a DS Lite to play them all (DS Lite has a GBA slot, unlike the DSi). Speaking of, I keep meaning to play some, but I never actually do it. I need to catch up to where I was on the Wii!

FlintIke

Smash Journeyman
So anyone else started to have hopes for DLC music? Since Sans came in bringing a new piece of music, I am rly starting to hope that more music will be on sale in the future. I also hope that we can get some GS music regardless if Isaac is coming or not(Still hoping he is). I need it in my life!

Last edited:

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
So anyone else started to have hopes for DLC music? Since Sans came in bringen a new piece of music, I am rly starting to hope that more music will be on sale in the future. I also hope that we can get some GS music regardless if Isaac is coming or not(Still hoping he is). I need it in my life!
Even if Shovel Knight doesn't join as a character, I'm hoping that a Mii Costume would come with a Plains of Passage remix (Although Flying Machine and Exploratorium would be amazing). In general, I hope more music gets added, since Smash music is so fantastic.

ArkSPiTFirE

Smash Journeyman
We're gonna have a good time with music if Isaac gets in. but I don't think we'll see it without him or another character as a fighter. Sure the Weyard track was casually dropped in Smash 4, but we're in DLC territory now, and I don't think we'll get any new Golden Sun costumes.

Pinguino21v

Smash Ace

Kalaam

Smash Ace
Oh i'll ****ing give you hope man. I'm making that post go over 300 upvotes.

Edit: See ?

Last edited:

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
Yes! Like I said on the recent Isaac Adepts Twitter post this is exactly the kind of stuff we need to do more often. We need to take Golden Sun discussion outside of our own bubble and make ourselves seen more in the wider Nintendo community. Being vocal, visible and consistent is key to success

Last edited:
Top Bottom