• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
Thing are really picking back up here nice. Looks like everyone is starting to treat the assist trophy as a simple road block in our long journey which is the right attitude. I made the announcement for the November 11 Golden Sunday movement on Twitter so hopefully more people come on board
. We got this guys

JonSmash

Smash Ace
look for a big youtuber who is a golden sun fan & see if you can get them on board with pushing this golden sunday thing good luck brothers

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
look for a big youtuber who is a golden sun fan & see if you can get them on board with pushing this golden sunday thing good luck brothers
we have a few but our group would consist of Billybo10k, Red, Ryrule, PlayerEssence also Derrick from GameXplain also supports the character so maybe try and reach out to these guys excluding Billy because he's down for the sun we have a lot of people to reach out too also lucky crit and we also have our very own Pwnapplez Mr 50cent himself

Last edited:

Gioka

Smash Journeyman
billybo is! not sure if he knows about the plan though
He does! He already said on twitter that he is joining us that day!

I have a bit of a silly question. Would you buy Isaac or Golden Sun keychains or charms? I know is nowhere as good as official merch, but perhaps carrying some items may spark a "Oh what is your keychain from?"

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
He does! He already said on twitter that he is joining us that day!

I have a bit of a silly question. Would you buy Isaac or Golden Sun keychains or charms? I know is nowhere as good as official merch, but perhaps carrying some items may spark a "Oh what is your keychain from?"
my guy i bought so many cute little charms if you make them and they look good i'll buy em

TappyBat

Smash Ace
we have a few but our group would consist of Billybo10k, Red, Ryrule, PlayerEssence also Derrick from GameXplain also supports the character so maybe try and reach out to these guys excluding Billy because he's down for the sun we have a lot of people to reach out too also lucky crit and we also have our very own Pwnapplez Mr 50cent himself
Tweeted player esse about it. dunno if he'll help or not but yeah

Silo777

Smash Journeyman
We Isaac fans may be used to disappointment, but that doesn’t mean we’re going to take this and not punch back! LETS GO ISAAC

50482E09-CE4E-4149-99EC-FF874025DDAE.jpeg

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
i've asked so follower of mine that tweets alot from the euro side of things i also contacted stealth because he is a fan as well so hopefully it goes well

TappyBat

Smash Ace
Nov 11th GS reale day in NA we just go on twitter and start tweeting about golden sun, good memories, art, fan remixes, any memes etc. stuff like that. we're trying to noctied by ninty senpai again oh! and get the games off the wii U eshop or the gba carts if you can and show those off too! we need to spread the word and show them we still care!

SPEN18

Smash Champion
Guys if 50 Cent gets in as DLC then maybe they could make an Isaac Echo fighter or alt costume
Only problem is that if 50 Cent was in, Nintendo would have to give him 50 PerCent of the profits; I don't know if they'd do that so I guess Isaac's still our best shot.

D

Deleted member

Don't have twitter but I'll help in anyway I can. Will listen to Golden Sun songs maybe post one here.

Sorry I can't do much but I got your backs will do what I can count on it.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Guys if 50 Cent gets in as DLC then maybe they could make an Isaac Echo fighter or alt costume
Only problem is that if 50 Cent was in, Nintendo would have to give him 50 PerCent of the profits; I don't know if they'd do that so I guess Isaac's still our best shot.

OOOOOH SNAP!

D

Deleted member

Maybe GameXPlain? If we reach out to them they can spread the message too? If they don't want to get involved it's fine nothing against.

Spreading the message around to other big Youtubers can help no doubt.

Them LaxChris anyone.

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFGx1ilRS1U&t=3323s

This is an extremely long video. But the second hour is worth every minute in terms of painting out the current position we're in. And everything that's led to now. And what needs to happen to move on from here.
thats a great video and he's right golden sun does need to make some changes in this day in age but more the route of Dragon Quest and Octopath and less of what fire emblem is doing

TheSpaceKing12

Banned via Warnings
NNID
IsaacForSSB4
3DS FC
2105-8706-4581
Maybe GameXPlain? If we reach out to them they can spread the message too? If they don't want to get involved it's fine nothing against.

Them LaxChris anyone.
Gamexplain not only doesn't care, but Andre, the head of gamexplain, very publicly hates RPG's. So even if some of the other members who enjoy the series were interested, the head wouldn't allow it.

LaxChris actually isn't a fan either.

Undella2

Smash Journeyman
Gamexplain not only doesn't care, but Andre, the head of gamexplain, very publicly hates RPG's. So even if some of the other members who enjoy the series were interested, the head wouldn't allow it.

Why would someone outright hate RPGs?

I don't care for, say, full-on dating simulators, but that doesn't mean I'm going to go and publicly hate on them, it means that I'm just going to not play them myself.

StrawHatX

Smash Lord

Them LaxChris anyone.
Andre never gives Golden Sun the time of day. Anytime Isaac was brought up in any Smash speculation he quickly moved the subject to something else. He mainly only cares about Mario stuff. The other GX people like Derek and Ash might like Golden Sun, but they do whatever Andre tells them to do.

D

Deleted member

Well shoot drawing a blank there fine don't hold it against them never would apperciaiate them too much, plus I get it everyone likes something different.

I'm sure we can find some other Youtubers if not, spreading the message, tweeting, looking up the game on Eshop will help the cause.

We can do this and we'll show Golden Sun is not taking a dirt nap at all.

SPEN18

Smash Champion
Decided to drop in and ask all your Isaac fans how you would react if Matthew made DLC?
I would be confused if he didn't come with an Isaac Echo or alt costume. Isaac is the one most fans have supported and he's the most recognizable; it would be like them adding Roy in Melee without Marth, but arguably even more puzzling than that would be.
Basically if Matthew's in there would just be no reason to not have Isaac along with him, even with Isaac being an AT.

TheSpaceKing12

Banned via Warnings
NNID
IsaacForSSB4
3DS FC
2105-8706-4581
Why would someone outright hate RPGs?

I don't care for, say, full-on dating simulators, but that doesn't mean I'm going to go and publicly hate on them, it means that I'm just going to not play them myself.
The reason has to do with the fact that he only really cares about Mario, DK, Zelda, Pikmin, and Starfox. He pretty much refuses outright to move outside of that bubble when it comes to nintendo content. And it's not like he's not a fan of storytelling in games. As he outright raved about God of War 2018, and Uncharted 4 on twitter. So it comes down to a hatred on his part of the game play fundamentals of the genre.

Gioka

Smash Journeyman
Decided to drop in and ask all your Isaac fans how you would react if Matthew made DLC?
I would be fine with that, I'd interpret it as Sakurai saying he hadn't realized Isaac was so popular so he added his son instead as to not mess with the AT. Besides, any playable GS representation may lead to sparking more interest in the general public so ultimately it helps to the goal of bringing back Golden Sun
Don't have twitter but I'll help in anyway I can. Will listen to Golden Sun songs maybe post one here.

Sorry I can't do much but I got your backs will do what I can count on it.
You can do this in whichever other social media you are, in case you are in any, I will be posting on twitter but I will also try and post some in Facebook where I have most of my contacts on

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion

"very publically hates RPG's."

wow. What a unbiased individual to have on the head of a Nintendo-focused channel.

So much variety.

Undella2

Smash Journeyman
"very publically hates RPG's."

wow. What a unbiased individual to have on the head of a Nintendo-focused channel.

So much variety.
Sucks for anyone who watches Gamexplain for news on Pokémon, Fire Emblem, Xenoblade, Golden Sun, Earthbound, etc., etc., etc...

D

Deleted member

Let's move past it guys, I watch and appreciate their content, will continue too, but I was the one who suggested them. I'll take the L on that they don't like it, they don't like it. Fine they can like what they want all the best to them.

Let's just refocus and get the message Golden Sun is still and kicking in other ways. We already have Billybo10K and that's a start.

Last edited by a moderator:

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord

Derrick from GameExplain loves the games. That's unfortunate. I've been liking Andre less recently

Last edited:

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
Greetings from the Banjo thread! I really love how you guys bounced back with enthusiasm after everything that just happened. I never played Golden Sun, but seeing how people are so passionate about it I might give it a try sometime. I wish you guys luck with Golden Sunday!

TappyBat

Smash Ace
Greetings from the Banjo thread! I really love how you guys bounced back with enthusiasm after everything that just happened. I never played Golden Sun, but seeing how people are so passionate about it I might give it a try sometime. I wish you guys luck with Golden Sunday!
thanks banjo buddy :3

Top Bottom