• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

KoopaDasher

Smash Rookie
So Spirit Mode is Challenge Mode combined with the petting zoo/training stuff in Pokemon Sun/Moon? Doesn't seem like something I would want to play.

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
I sure hope he's lying that these are the final ones. Super underwhelmed at the moment. :|

isaac3000

Smash Journeyman
Guys it looks like a troll lie, I can't imagine they would keep these 2 for last and show them so fast as if come on let's get over with the fighters, no one cares about fighters in Smash anyway, let's show them in the first minutes and be done already...

No, this can't be it... no...

FantastiqueFran

Smash Cadet
NNID
Haruki-KunST
So... Spirit Mode...

It sounds interesting, but I'll probably play it only because it seems to be the only way to unlock characters. After that, I'm probably never going to touch it again.

Zuppo

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-3593-0420-8915
Guys it looks like a troll lie, I can't imagine they would keep these 2 for last and show them so fast as if come on let's get over with the fighters, no one cares about fighters in Smash anyway, let's show them in the first minutes and be done already...

No, this can't be it... no...
I hope so.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
At least Isaac wasn't shown in that Spirit Mode bull****? Guess we can be "happy" about that?

This Direct is indeed easily the least hype ever. Even Isabelle gave me more hype than this.

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
Oh no... assist trophies.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh...

Black Knight would have been awesome!

At least Isaac has more variety now.

Top Bottom