• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Isaac for Smash Pls

Smash Journeyman
OKAY so me mates and I just had a long discussion about the sprout item and here are our conclusions:
>Leech Seeds: None of the Leech Seed sprites look enough like the new item. The leaves are spade shaped with much more prominent veins. The Gen VII Leech Seeds possess a coil in their stems, and it's reasonable to deduce they'd use the Gen VII models if the item were Leech Seed. The new item doesn't coil in its stem, so I believe we can dismiss Leech Seed as a candidate.
>Mario Beanstalks: similar case to Leech Seeds. Beanstalks never appeared as items in Mario games, never inside a bubble, and none of the sprites/models resemble this item very much.
>Pikmin: The Pikmin only have 1 leaf on their heads, and (from what we discussed) there isn't anything else in Pikmin that fits this item.
>Donkey Kong: we couldn't find anything from the DK series that fit here either.
>Animal Crossing: all of the sprouts in all the AC games have more spade-shaped leaves and brown stems. No true matches here either.
>Ever Oasis: there are leaf and seed sprites, but nothing really resembling this item.
>Earthbound: the stalk enemies made a lot of sense here but the item doesn't have legs, the leaves are too round, and the color isn't right.
>Electroplankton: the plants in that game also have brown stems, more spade shaped leaves, and gray spines. The art style doesn't match the sprout at all, however, the little bubbles that appear in the game kind of resemble the bubble here?
>Zelda: the biggest problem here is art style, as the art style of the sprout doesn't match any zelda game really. Perhaps it's a new Deku sprout? I don't think so, honestly.

After all that, what we came to is It's either a smash original item or a GS item. What do y'all think? Did we miss anything?
And as I've been saying all along, if it is an original item then why would they hide it this long? On the other hand, if it was a Golden Sun item, hiding it makes perfect sense. If they showed it early on, they would have also shown a GS icon to go along with it, and a GS icon pretty much guarantees at least a stage and probably a character.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
My thoughts on the bubble:
First, it isn't a raw item, it's a spell. So it helps represent that.
Second, and most important, it indicates to the player that it can be thrown. What happens if you throw a sprout? It flutters to the ground. If you throw a ball? It flies forward. Encapsulating it changes its aerodynamics. Swords spin end over end, balls can be thrown, etcetera. Sakurai has paid attention to that sort of stuff in Smash. If it wasn't contained, it would likely just grow a vine right where you are. Putting it in the bubble lets the player know they can throw it.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Neon with all due respect, I share the same love as you do for this game. I'm caught up. I'm pretty much just sharing what I believe to be true. Positioning is different on several different marketing posters, myself working at GameStop and seeing several examples. I don't myself believe this debunks anything, I think it further proves the point - since the characters have been moved around for a while, it's not up for debate that the Grinch leak having certain things moved around doesn't debunk it.

Plus, I'm just kind of on the hype train. I know you yourself have always been so reserved with your excitement, and you have a more dignified approach when it comes to discussing Isaac, but... I don't.
I apologize if I was curt, but if you want to go back and check, the only times I intervene on hype, past just championing skepticism, are to stamp out fake leaks or disproven theories. Obviously people should be free to hype themselves, this thread is a testament to that, but spreading false theories, even if with the best intentions, benefits no one. My agenda isn't to curb hype, it's to reign in things already disproven. At times I might be acerbic, fair enough, but I'm not gonna apologize for mitigating the proliferation of misinformation. This thing's been cut down so many times yet keeps popping back up, it's like a hydra.

As it is, the guy who tweeted that has already followed up saying to disregard it, because it's literally just the pre-Isabelle mural, just on a bus. It adds nothing to the case for the Grinch leak being that it was already readily available. Just not on a bus.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
My thoughts on the bubble:
First, it isn't a raw item, it's a spell. So it helps represent that.
Second, and most important, it indicates to the player that it can be thrown. What happens if you throw a sprout? It flutters to the ground. If you throw a ball? It flies forward. Encapsulating it changes its aerodynamics. Swords spin end over end, balls can be thrown, etcetera. Sakurai has paid attention to that sort of stuff in Smash. If it wasn't contained, it would likely just grow a vine right where you are. Putting it in the bubble lets the player know they can throw it.
Someone made a good point in the general thread I believe that the bubble makes it stand out more, as that sprout by itself on the ground might look like it's part of the actual ground in certain levels.

I think that might be a good reason to add a bubble to a generic sprout item.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I believed it was true. I also was part of the leak thread which I believe you were part of, yet I almost never talked on the thread because there is no reason to talk without evidence and I never cared enough about the ESRB leak to do any kind of analysis on it. I also never believe almost anything until shown undeniable proof, so things like "Shulk is a photoshopped Little Mac" would never convince me until I saw something that was 100% undeniable which never actually happened with the ESRB.

You are generalizing way too much. In my cat example, does the cat not have a scratch? What about all the other variables you are talking about? Where are they present? Certain things don't require you to know the circumstances to be able to tell if it's a fact or not. As I said, it's about dividing things into only 1 variable, only 1 thing you can prove or disprove without depending on other things.

Let me break it down for you:

Fact: It is easy to move the characters in the banner
Fact: It is easy to recreate a vast majority of the background of the banner
Fact: All of the sections of the background that are easy to recreate have been recreated identically on the leak
Fact: All of the sections that would be impossible to recreate accurately without having the official artwork are completely different and don't look even close to similar.
Fact: All of the sections that are outright wrong are sections that are not viewable in the final product (with the characters on top) so "updating" or "simplifying" them makes no difference at all to a person viewing the poster with all the characters.

This is all I've claimed. In my video I show every one of these points with specific examples. You tell me, which variables am I not accounting for? If you want to continue believing the leak is true even after knowing these facts, you are welcome to. People have made different reasons as to why these facts could be true but the leak could also be true at the same time, and while I don't share their beliefs they are welcome to do that.

What I find a bit worrisome is that some people claim these aren't facts just because they don't want to believe them. Or that people can claim that because I don't have some status of power the facts that I present stop being facts.
You're too deep in, mate. If a cat has a scratch, it obviously just does. That's it.

If a mural is moved around in a way you haven't seen before, you don't know if there's prototype murals, a version of the mural with a simplified background, a version of the mural without certain elements in the background, etc. Something isn't fact because you state that you've observed it if there are any number of possibilities to explain how things ended up.

And *all* of those "Facts" ignore everything *else* about the leak, including the ludicrously contrived circumstances, but I'm not about to convince you, and you aren't about to convince me. I'm not actually sure how much headway you'll make.

And "Fact: All of the sections that would be impossible to recreate accurately without having the official artwork are completely different and don't look even close to similar." isn't really a fact, especially when you can't see them properly. Are you also convinced the Growth item isn't Growth? vannrose shares *that* opinion, funnily enough, but I expect him to take that L.

But then, I'm already basically certain the characters I want are safe. Some of whom are probably in, leak or not. Just cheering for the Isaacbois at this point.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
In this times of chaos and strife, we should all strive to be as the latest Smash blog update. The game might have potentially gotten leaked twice, yet Nintendo and Sakurai calmly show us Nikki and warm our hearts.

Be like Nikki is what I’m saying.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Someone made a good point in the general thread I believe that the bubble makes it stand out more, as that sprout by itself on the ground might look like it's part of the actual ground in certain levels.

Perhaps, but we have seen simple "pluck a plant" items before, like the weeds. They don't stand out much, nor does some of the food. So I'm not certain that was the reason.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
OKAY so me mates and I just had a long discussion about the sprout item and here are our conclusions:
>Leech Seeds: None of the Leech Seed sprites look enough like the new item. The leaves are spade shaped with much more prominent veins. The Gen VII Leech Seeds possess a coil in their stems, and it's reasonable to deduce they'd use the Gen VII models if the item were Leech Seed. The new item doesn't coil in its stem, so I believe we can dismiss Leech Seed as a candidate.
>Mario Beanstalks: similar case to Leech Seeds. Beanstalks never appeared as items in Mario games, never inside a bubble, and none of the sprites/models resemble this item very much.
>Pikmin: The Pikmin only have 1 leaf on their heads, and (from what we discussed) there isn't anything else in Pikmin that fits this item.
>Donkey Kong: we couldn't find anything from the DK series that fit here either.
>Animal Crossing: all of the sprouts in all the AC games have more spade-shaped leaves and brown stems. No true matches here either.
>Ever Oasis: there are leaf and seed sprites, but nothing really resembling this item.
>Earthbound: the stalk enemies made a lot of sense here but the item doesn't have legs, the leaves are too round, and the color isn't right.
>Electroplankton: the plants in that game also have brown stems, more spade shaped leaves, and gray spines. The art style doesn't match the sprout at all, however, the little bubbles that appear in the game kind of resemble the bubble here?
>Zelda: the biggest problem here is art style, as the art style of the sprout doesn't match any zelda game really. Perhaps it's a new Deku sprout? I don't think so, honestly.

After all that, what we came to is It's either a smash original item or a GS item. What do y'all think? Did we miss anything?
The only thing i can say against an original item is … why make healing field and this sprout thing so similar looking? I see the coincidence of a GS item and healing field looking somehow similar, rather than them being lazy and designing two original items so similarly. So yeah I'm pro-GS item here in this situation.

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
Wasn't that picture of the dark dawn bubbled Growth faked? I keep seeing it elsewhere. I agree with the idea that the bubble around the sprout makes it stand out more and make more sense to the player, too.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Wasn't that picture of the dark dawn bubbled Growth faked? I keep seeing it elsewhere. I agree with the idea that the bubble around the sprout makes it stand out more and make more sense to the player, too.
It's an overlay of the Smash item with the Dark Dawn menu item, comparing how well they line up.

tveye

Smash Journeyman
Theory: If the plant IS Growth (not saying it is) then the bubble could indeed be a Psynergy bubble which would allow non-adepts to use it.

Just a thought.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Theory: If the plant IS Growth (not saying it is) then the bubble could indeed be a Psynergy bubble which would allow non-adepts to use it.

Just a thought.
But non Adepts wouldn't be able to see it, even with a Psynergy bubble. ;)

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
And *all* of those "Facts" ignore everything *else* about the leak, including the ludicrously contrived circumstances, but I'm not about to convince you, and you aren't about to convince me. I'm not actually sure how much headway you'll make.
That's exactly the point. I ignore everything I can't prove or disprove and just prove/disprove what I can in a vacuum. Just like the cat with a scratch, I am not debating whether it fought a wolf or a lion, you can believe whatever you want, I am debating if it has a scratch or not. Yet you come here telling me I haven't considered whether it fought a lion instead of a wolf. I never claimed he fought a wolf.

This is the weirdest way of telling me I am right. I tell you "I try to divide it into only 1 variable" and you keep telling me "There's so many variables you can't predict", I keep telling you: "I am not debating those variables" and then when I show you you just go "Well, you are only talking about this 1 variable!". Yea, that's what I said, that's how you analyze bigger things, you break it down into many variables and analyze them separately then reach a conclusion based on all the analyzes.

Even with factual information, conclusions can be wrong. So even if my facts are correct, my own conclusion of "the leak is fake" could be incorrect. That doesn't stop the facts from being facts.

And "Fact: All of the sections that would be impossible to recreate accurately without having the official artwork are completely different and don't look even close to similar." isn't really a fact, especially when you can't see them properly.
You obviously haven't looked at my video. Just watch my video I literally show it there. It is pretty clear cut, there's no "it could be blur" you can ask anyone who has seen my video already (and just in case you need "artist" approval, Vaanrose was analyzing it with me too and we were looking specifically for things that were undeniably factual, not "blurred"/"distortions"). There are islands missing, crystals missing, a river is cut into 2 bodies of water, the waterfall on the background is curved extremely differently, the ground on the stage is even shaped differently on the leak. I really want anyone to find me one section of the leak that would be impossible to recreate with the method I show on my video that is accurate between the leak and the official artwork, I can send the files to anyone who wants to try, I really would actually like to be proven wrong.

Last edited:

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
It wasn't a fake, it was a comparison pict of both the bubbled version and the original version side by side or something like that. It's from gamefaqs when they were comparing them.

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps, but we have seen simple "pluck a plant" items before, like the weeds. They don't stand out much, nor does some of the food. So I'm not certain that was the reason.
The Mario 2 grass item was a maroon color, and the blades were pretty tall. It wasn't super hard to see like this item would be without a bubble. Interesting point though, I forgot about the Mario 2 grass until now.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
That's exactly the point. I ignore everything I can't prove or disprove and just prove/disprove what I can in a vacuum. Just like the cat with a scratch, I am not debating whether it fought a wolf or a lion, you can believe whatever you want, I am debating if it has a scratch or not. Yet you come here telling me I haven't considered whether it fought a lion instead of a wolf. I never claimed he fought a wolf.

This is the weirdest way of telling me I am right. I tell you "I try to divide it into only 1 variable" and you keep telling me "There's so many variables you can't predict", I keep telling you: "I am not debating those variables" and then when I show you you just go "Well, you are only talking about this 1 variable!". Yea, that's what I said, that's how you analyze bigger things, you break it down into many variables and analyze them separately then reach a conclusion based on all the analyzes.

Even with factual information, conclusions can be wrong. So even if my facts are correct, my own conclusion of "the leak is fake" could be incorrect. That doesn't stop the facts from being facts.

You obviously haven't looked at my video. Just watch my video I literally show it there. It is pretty clear cut, there's no "it could be blur" you can ask anyone who has seen my video already (and just in case you need "artist" approval, Vaanrose was analyzing it with me too and we were looking specifically for things that were undeniably factual, not "blurred"/"distortions"). There are islands missing, crystals missing, a river is cut into 2 bodies of water, the waterfall on the background is curved extremely differently, the ground on the stage is even shaped differently on the leak. I really want anyone to find me one section of the leak that would be impossible to recreate with the method I show on my video that is accurate between the leak and the official artwork, I can send the files to anyone who wants to try, I really would actually like to be proven wrong.
Look man, I think we got our wires crossed somewhere, but just going over one element of a leak (as you said, in a vacuum) the whole thing fake does not make. But you should send it to Omni if you're so certain, though I feel like he's already analyzed that.

But like I said, this isn't for me. I'm already plenty confident.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Look man, I think we got our wires crossed somewhere, but just going over one element of a leak (as you said, in a vacuum) the whole thing fake does not make. But you should send it to Omni if you're so certain, though I feel like he's already analyzed that.

But like I said, this isn't for me. I'm already plenty confident.
Yet can you agree that the leak coincidentally has all the spots of the background that we have never been able to see different/inconsistent with the official artwork?

Was my no-power status good enough to convince you of a fact? I would also still wish you to view my video, it's never good to just ignore differing points of view because you want to remain ignorant. Even if you believe or are sure it won't convince you, it's good to be informed.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I apologize if I was curt, but if you want to go back and check, the only times I intervene on hype, past just championing skepticism, are to stamp out fake leaks or disproven theories. Obviously people should be free to hype themselves, this thread is a testament to that, but spreading false theories, even if with the best intentions, benefits no one. My agenda isn't to curb hype, it's to reign in things already disproven. At times I might be acerbic, fair enough, but I'm not gonna apologize for mitigating the proliferation of misinformation. This thing's been cut down so many times yet keeps popping back up, it's like a hydra.

As it is, the guy who tweeted that has already followed up saying to disregard it, because it's literally just the pre-Isabelle mural, just on a bus. It adds nothing to the case for the Grinch leak being that it was already readily available. Just not on a bus.
I'm sorry but "I apologize if" isn't a very convincing apology.

You basically just apologize for something that you're not even sure about. "if I was Curt". Were you or were you not? It's one or the other, and point blank, you were.

"You really need to catch up on this before you post"

"I'm sorry but what I do is for the good of the realm" is pretty much what your curtness gets to hide behind. A noble cause. So therefore, it's warranted.
Ludacris.

You can still be noble without being curt. And you're right, your agenda is to reign.

All in all, I hope this is all true. I've loved Golden Sun every since my mom bought it for me when I was a boy. Now she's considered medicially frail. Golden Sun just takes me back to the other memories surrounding the game. The experience. And the life I lived when it shined in my darkest nights.

I'mma stick to Twitter for now guys. It's been real.

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
I have to say, I really have been enjoying Golden Sun. Played the game for about a couple hours tonight and the story has totally caught my attention. Got past the Sol Sanctum and now I'm exploring the open plains. It's definitely a great experience for sure.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Yet can you agree that the leak coincidentally has all the spots of the background that we have never been able to see different/inconsistent with the official artwork?

Was my no-power status good enough to convince you of a fact? I would also still wish you to view my video, it's never good to just ignore differing points of view because you want to remain ignorant. Even if you believe or are sure it won't convince you, it's good to be informed.
Oh, we definitely agree on that, yes; but again, that means nothing outside of a vacuum. You're right that it's there, as long as you also accept that it isn't definitive proof of it being fake, considering everything else. (I'm not saying you are, but you asked me, so here I am asking you.)

I accept *that*, yes, and trust me, I get plenty of different viewpoints. I also wasn't trying to *slight* you by suggesting you weren't some big-name in the community. Just trying to keep my pieces together. Good luck with the rest of your endeavors. Have a good feeling about Isaac, man. You should too.

Last edited:

TheSpaceKing12

Banned via Warnings
NNID
IsaacForSSB4
3DS FC
2105-8706-4581
I have to say, I really have been enjoying Golden Sun. Played the game for about a couple hours tonight and the story has totally caught my attention. Got past the Sol Sanctum and now I'm exploring the open plains. It's definitely a great experience for sure.
Glad to hear you're loving the game.

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
It wasn't a fake, it was a comparison pict of both the bubbled version and the original version side by side or something like that. It's from gamefaqs when they were comparing them.
Could you show me the original Dark Dawn sprite? I looked for it but the one I found didn't really look like the one being shared. Thanks!

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
GS 1/2 gets remade.
Growth gets an equip item like frost and douse
Call it the growth orb
Hence why the growth spell is in an orb.

Would fix Djinn management and make things easier in the remake.

Just an idea.

Clumsyzephyr

Smash Journeyman

Someone found the sprout item already.

Isaac for Smash Pls

Smash Journeyman
I hope we can all calm down soon though... I think this speculation period has been getting to people and it shows in parts of these threads and elsewhere.
For my own part, the past 3 days have been the most exciting since the 8.8 Direct, especially since all of the info has been neutral or positive for Isaac specifically. I admit I was almost starting to lose hope after 3 months of nothing, but now I feel pretty satisfied heading into the home stretch. Even if all the leaks are fake and Isaac is nowhere to be found, it's clear our fandom has made its mark on the community.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Oh, we definitely agree on that, yes; but again, that means nothing outside of a vacuum. You're right that it's there, as long as you also accept that it isn't definitive proof of it being fake, considering everything else. (I'm not saying you are, but you asked me, so here I am asking you.)

I accept *that*, yes, and trust me, I get plenty of different viewpoints. I also wasn't trying to *slight* you by suggesting you weren't some big-name in the community. Just trying to keep my pieces together. Good luck with the rest of your endeavors. Have a good feeling about Isaac, man. You should too.
Thanks, I wish you luck too. I really hope Isaac is in, and Banjo for that matter too :).

Nothing is ever definitive proof of a leak being fake until given official notice from Nintendo. We could find the render a leak used online and that wouldn't mean Nintendo didn't decide to use that same render again, it would just be very improbable for them to do so. For me it's about that, I see no logical way Nintendo would make changes to parts of the empty background that the user cannot ever see and would make no difference in the final product.

That said, the fact that I see no logical reason doesn't mean there isn't one, there could be one I am merely ignorant to. Some people have tried to show me some logical reasonings as to why it could be changed, but most of them were just misinformed or misguided, with some just being subjective opinions which cannot be disproven but I don't share.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex

Someone found the sprout item already.
Is that not the grass item container from Smash 4? Or is that container called sprout in Smash? If it is then I wasn't meaning to refer to that item container when I mentioned "sprout". I was trying to reference the new green sprout item that we don't know where it came from.

Edit: How do I delete a post for double posting?

Last edited:

Clumsyzephyr

Smash Journeyman
Is that not the grass item container from Smash 4? Or is that container called sprout in Smash? If it is then I wasn't meaning to refer to that item container when I mentioned "sprout". I was trying to reference the new green sprout item that we don't know where it came from.

Edit: How do I delete a post for double posting?
Oh shoot, I completely misunderstood your post then, I'm sorry.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Heyy, congrats on the very higher chance of Isaac being included :)

I haven't looked at the posts here,
but I was wondering if someone could share a snapshot or in-game footage of how 'growth' looks like in the golden sun ds game.

Last edited:

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
Just looked over the Mario beanstalk again:
>Mario beanstalk leaves have a depressed spine and slightly narrower margines, vaguely reminiscent of spinach. The stalk is much fatter and the leaves move left and right a little bit along the stalk, never perfectly centered.
It is a close enough resemblance that I'm not comfortable completely dismissing it though...

TheSpaceKing12

Banned via Warnings
NNID
IsaacForSSB4
3DS FC
2105-8706-4581
Heyy, congrats on the very higher chance of Isaac being included :)

I haven't looked at the posts here,
but I was wondering if someone could share a snapshot or in-game footage of how 'growth' looks like in the golden sun ds game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLNG_iAPLjU 11:45. You can see the icon used in dark dawn. You use it on sprouts on the over world and they turn into vines you can climb. for the GBA games Growth looked a bit different.

Attachments

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You know whether or not the banner leak is real or fake. I think at this point Isaac is definitely in.

One would argue the Lip item but here's the thing. That item had been in Smash since Melee. This one just debuted in this game and factor in Nintendo renewed the Golden Sun franchise. I can't see this being coincidence.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLNG_iAPLjU 11:45. You can see the icon used in dark dawn. You use it on sprouts on the over world and they turn into vines you can climb. for the GBA games Growth looked a bit different.
Thank you!
So let's see how it looks compared to the smash one.

ds:
Screenshot 2018-10-26 02.57.32.png

smash:

Was Golden Sun 2's image much different than the one you posted?
In any case... it does look different, but pretty similar still..

Undella2

Smash Journeyman
*comes back from looking at Etika stuff*

Ah, yes, the infamous sprout.

Personally, combining that with Flint and the green stuff underneath Isaac makes me think that, if the Grinch leak is real (it probably is), then Isaac's most likely going to use mostly Venus psynergy & related attacks.

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
Thank you!

ds:
View attachment 172220

smash:

The blades in the Dark Dawn sprite clearly have a more spade-like shape with an apex. The stalk on it also tapers towards the top.
The leaves on the new item are more ovular, wider, and lack an apex. The stalk is much smaller and doesn't taper as it ascends.
I believe the GBA sprites bare a much closer resemblance to the new item than the Dark Dawn sprites, as the new item looks like an HD version of the GBA sprite inside an iridescent bubble.

TheSpaceKing12

Banned via Warnings
NNID
IsaacForSSB4
3DS FC
2105-8706-4581
Thank you!

ds:
View attachment 172220

smash:

It's hard to say. But when you go down the process of elimination, the only things the sprout could be are either growth, or a brand new smash item. I already went through and debunked the prospect of it being food or a mario item. The core of the idea of it being a golden sun reference is there. Also, it's worth noting that the stalk is bent slightly to the left in both images. With the right leave being raised slightly, and the left leave being down. The bubble is an interesting touch, as it does slightly resemble Pysenergy fields that are found in Golden Sun.

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Well it looks like we're back to talking in circles, so I just want to share this sentence from Reddit:

Funny how some tailgating promotional video sponsored by Wendy’s ended up being the key to a major Smash Bros roster leak perpetuated by the Grinch.
Truly, we live in the strangest timeline.

Top Bottom