• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
Oh boy! This is going to be fun:
https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/9os0is/guy_who_leaked_cloud_back_in_smash_4_says_there/

Apparently a guy named Tagnut who was the only one who actually leaked Cloud back during the Smash 4 DLC days has come out and said that there is a legit leak that we've seen (but have discarded as fake) that Nintendo is pretty upset about. He doesn't know what leak it is, but knows it's not the Ken leak. Any ideas what it could of been? My money is on either the Skull Kid trailer footage where he fights Fierce Deity or a random Geno pic leak.
And the plot thickens...

Edit: and the track is Flash Man's Stage from Mega Man.

Last edited:

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
Apparently the menu music leaked on youtube. Found someone who recorded it so here's a link for it.
Ahhh yes, this is probably my favorite smash menu theme

Although I could be saying that because it's fresh/new, but it's a banger for sure

Frosty Pops

Smash Journeyman
If Isaac gets in Smash we shall have a celebratory feast. Sun maid raisins, sun chips of multiple flavors, Rold Gold pretzels, Golden delicious apples, sunflower seeds (deshelled of course), and washing it down with sunny d.

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
If Isaac gets in Smash we shall have a celebratory feast. Sun maid raisins, sun chips of multiple flavors, Rold Gold pretzels, Golden delicious apples, sunflower seeds (deshelled of course), and washing it down with sunny d.
Dibs on the harvest cheddar sun chips

Oh and ofc someone has to make us some of that golden sun long grain rice

Last edited:

Saer2k

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Justin2k
3DS FC
1135-3138-2130
Switch FC
SW-1055-8581-7038
I like the way you think sir.
Perhaps we can invite King K. Rool and Ridley fans to the party.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
Apparently the menu music leaked on youtube. Found someone who recorded it so here's a link for it.
Oh my gosh! I've been wanting to hear a clean version of this song! It's amazing!!!
Dang it! Here I go again making a My Hero Academia parody in my head. Imagining the new Ultimate fighters getting into Smash Academy (with Isaac of course) as this song is playing. Agh!!!

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
And the plot thickens...

Edit: and the track is Flash Man's Stage from Mega Man.
This new track sounds great but I wonder why pretty much all the megaman remixes are from 1 and 2? I just want to hear a "flash in the dark" remix from mm9 :(

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Meh, that Earthbound one is pretty simple i'd argue. You do have a point with the Castlevania one, I was expecting it to be a large "C" from the castlevania logo before Simon was revealed
Past the fact that it's circular, I bet the Earthbound logo is near-impossible to draw accurately from memory. Can't say that about many of the other ones.

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
I want MM Network music and X music!
Yeah that too! Boomer kuwanger's stage from X and the battle theme from BN2 are my top choices

Of all the series in smash I'm hoping we get the most remixes for mega man (and golden sun pls)

Last edited:

ZelDan

Smash Master
This new track sounds great but I wonder why pretty much all the megaman remixs are from 1 and 2? I just want to hear a "flash in the dark" remix from mm9 :(
This new track sounds great but I wonder why pretty much all the megaman remixes are from 1 and 2? I just want to hear a "flash in the dark" remix from mm9 :(
Cossack stage 2 from Megaman 4 would be sick
Wily Stage 1 or Final Wily battle from MM7
Since you brought up MM9, How about "we are the robots?"
Solar Man stage or Wily Stage 1 from MM10

As far as the MMX series goes, the first game is a goldmine of awesome music. Spark Mandrill, Storm Eagle, Flame Mammoth, Sigma stage 2...

?!?!?!

Smash Ace

As far as the MMX series goes, the first game is a goldmine of awesome music. Spark Mandrill, Storm Eagle, Flame Mammoth, Sigma stage 2...
I agree with all of these, there's just so much goodness to choose from

TheSpaceKing12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IsaacForSSB4
3DS FC
2105-8706-4581
I think Dark Dawn's logo is arguably the most iconic, and that's simply because it's the one most associated with smash because of that fan logo lol. Semi complicated logo's really aren't a new concept. That's not something they'd think about. I mean, sure they do generally go with the most simple that they can. But if an aspect of the game is iconic enough, doesn't matter if it's complicated, it's the logo. See Dracula's castle for reference.

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
My take on the Quebec bar situation is that that bar is a business Nintendo trusts and they're using them for a new build of the demo with all the characters announced so far

MeatOfJustice

Smash Journeyman

For MM remixes I only want X vs Zero from X5.
My take on the Quebec bar situation is that that bar is a business Nintendo trusts and they're using them for a new build of the demo with all the characters announced so far
They did something similar on Japan with SSB for 3DS, but in Japan; I doubt they would do that again on Canada (or even on USA) of all places.

Either way, we will be bombarded with more leaks than usual, real or fake. Prepare your bodies.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Nintendo wanted Quebec Famous Pancaks and will pay with exclusive Smash details not seen anywhere else.

Note: It could be the bar that was in the Melee Debug menu.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
I dont know why they would need so much secrecy for a demo only to have what we already know anyways… that's not much of a surprise imo if there isn't anything new really -shrugs-

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Saw this on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/9os0is/guy_who_leaked_cloud_back_in_smash_4_says_there/

Apparently the guy who leaked Cloud (Cloud was leaked?) has said that there's a real leak out there that "ruffled feathers" over at Nintendo. He said it's most likely a picture leak and it's not Ken. (he's not saying the Ken image wasn't legit, he's just saying there's another legit leak out there)

I find it a little hard to believe, considering none of the image leaks besides Ken have been particularly believable. The Geno one was proven fake wasn't it? (were the Banjo & Kazooie and Dixie ones proven false too?)

I know he said it was probably an image leak but it wouldn't surprise me if it was Vergeben who was bothering Nintendo, since he's been very accurate so far.

Last edited:

LegendOfDragoon

Smash Journeyman
I think it'll be a direct viewing party. Maybe a demo maybe not. The event Starts at 6 AM JP time, 1 hour before the normal Direct time,

tveye

Smash Journeyman
Saw this on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/9os0is/guy_who_leaked_cloud_back_in_smash_4_says_there/

Apparently the guy who leaked Cloud (Cloud was leaked?) has said that there's a real leak out there that "ruffled feathers" over at Nintendo. He said it's most likely a picture leak and it's not Ken. (he's not saying the Ken image wasn't legit, he's just saying there's another legit leak out there)

I find it a little hard to believe, considering none of the image leaks besides Ken have been particularly believable. The Geno one was proven fake wasn't it? (were the Banjo & Kazooie and Dixie ones proven false too?)

I know he said it was probably an image leak but it wouldn't surprise me if it was Vergeben who was bothering Nintendo, since he's been very accurate so far.
This was already discussed a page back.
The Geno pic has not been proven fake yet, but who knows. As for Banjo and Dixie? Both of them were just really bad drawings sent through the blurring machine a few times to hide their awfulness.

Mr Gentleman

Smash Journeyman
This was already discussed a page back.
The Geno pic has not been proven fake yet, but who knows. As for Banjo and Dixie? Both of them were just really bad drawings sent through the blurring machine a few times to hide their awfulness.
it's the newer ugly Geno image that was revealed to be fake. The older one that was with Banjo and Dixie is the one there is no evidence of it being fake yet. us over in the Geno board are really hoping that image is real because we all love that design with it's silly sarcastic look on Geno's face xD

also Hello again my Isaac brothers! we just celebrated out 200th page and then I come over here and you guys are at 600 xD love you guys! and I'm rooting for Isaac alongside you! a fanbase as awesome as you guys really deserves to get their main man into smash!

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
it's the newer ugly Geno image that was revealed to be fake. The older one that was with Banjo and Dixie is the one there is no evidence of it being fake yet. us over in the Geno board are really hoping that image is real because we all love that design with it's silly sarcastic look on Geno's face xD

also Hello again my Isaac brothers! we just celebrated out 200th page and then I come over here and you guys are at 600 xD love you guys! and I'm rooting for Isaac alongside you! a fanbase as awesome as you guys really deserves to get their main man into smash!
Congrats on 200 pages my Genobros! And yes, let's hope they get in! I really hope Sakurai knows how much we've wanted these characters to get in as PCs for so long and not just through the ballot either.

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
I feel like this guy is just messing with people. All of the image leaks that have come out in this speculation period has either not convinced me of being real or was disproven by the original creators. He's just taking advantage of the gullible Smash fanbase during this drought I reckon

Isaac for Smash Pls

Smash Journeyman
Yeah the dude literally said he just wanted to stir the pot. If he actually knew anything he would put his money where his mouth is and just say which leak he thinks it is. But people love conspiracy theories, so naturally the general discussion thread has been having a field day, and it's grown by like 100 pages over the course of the last few hours.

Well, at least something semi-interesting is finally happening. This information drought is just the worst.

KMDP

Smash Legend

If he's the guy I'm thinking of, he leaked Cloud in a very roundabout way; it was something like he showed images of Cloud City from Star Wars, I can't really remember the details too strongly (it happened 3 years ago, you understand).

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
If he's the guy I'm thinking of, he leaked Cloud in a very roundabout way; it was something like he showed images of Cloud City from Star Wars, I can't really remember the details too strongly (it happened 3 years ago, you understand).
Honestly, I would argue that's not exactly a compelling argument. I just read about it and yeah, it was a strong implication of Cloud by talking about Star Wars Episode VII and Luke Skywalker (connecting it to FFVII and Luke Skywalker) which no one really noticed until afterwards.

Thing is, this happened the day prior. I don't think someone getting information and leaking it a day before it comes out is a compelling argument to say they'd know something that came out nowhere near a known reveal.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Honestly, I would argue that's not exactly a compelling argument. I just read about it and yeah, it was a strong implication of Cloud by talking about Star Wars Episode VII and Luke Skywalker (connecting it to FFVII and Luke Skywalker) which no one really noticed until afterwards.

Thing is, this happened the day prior. I don't think someone getting information and leaking it a day before it comes out is a compelling argument to say they'd know something that came out nowhere near a known reveal.
It was in a Direct discussion/prediction thread though. Those threads aren't going to pop up until the Direct is announced, and Directs don't get announced until a day or two before.

That's also how Gematsu kicked off, in the prediction thread.

Top Bottom