• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Verge.jpg
Btw. Verge being a condescending prick #24.

Why the **** are you even here telling them you're right? Confidence is one thing. This is....something else.

This is just pointless, and completely unnecessary, Verge. This just makes you look offended over some people questioning your "leaks".

Last edited:

Isaac4SmashUltimate

Smash Apprentice
Lol, this Vergeben is getting too heated up over this. Vergeben, stop getting heated up over the game for not having people not believe you. It's getting increasingly childish.

Also, I have no opinion on Incineroar as I haven't played any of the Pokemon games after gen 4. Though I would rather have a third gen pokemon like Sceptile, but I'm not Sakurai.

Last edited:

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
Is it the same person who made the Zeraora post? If that is the case, and they do get it two times in a row...i'm not sure how i'll feel. It can only be a coincidence or educated guess so many times before it's legit.
It's hard to believe that Pokemon will be getting two newcomers (unique and echo), on top of Pichu and the rest of Pokemon Trainer returning. It's also hard to take seriously someone naming only one assist trophy who happens to be a popular speculated newcomer and then proceed to sarcastically give condolences. It seems like if Ridley wasn't confirmed, they'd probs claim he was set to return as a boss in the new spirits mode. It's also just listing characters that Verge has claimed to seem more legit, with the exception of Zeraora.

aztimh

Smash Rookie
I had a dream last night... of Golden Sun HD being revealed for Switch and Isaac for Smash.

It was beautiful. Either or both of those things would make me so happy!

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
I had a dream last night... of Golden Sun HD being revealed for Switch and Isaac for Smash.

It was beautiful. Either or both of those things would make me so happy!
Let's hope

Edit: Man these leaks are really getting out of hand, aren't they?

Last edited:

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
what the **** does that user (just realized it's SmashBurb) mean "least to gain out of it?"

I don't like vergeben just because he's become increasingly childish.

It's not like his leaks mean much to me as an Isaac fan.

I just find his attitude and complete lack of self-awareness very irritating.

Edit: (also hey SmashBurb. Star Fox < F-Zero)

Last edited:

TappyBat

Smash Ace
Toadette found another crown? Cause that’s where the “ette” comes from. It doesn’t mean ____ puts on crown and becomes rule 63.

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I'm a bit lost here. Is GameFAQ going crazy now for what you posted?
From what I gather, we have ourselves here a classic case of GameFAQ descending into chaos while also still finding a way to take a quick jab at the Isaac thread.
Yeah, SmashBurb took a potshot at us. I won't be surprised if mew2ds tries to tear him in half for that...

(Lol, look at me including myself in this motley crew... I'm more of a Bomberman/Vaati/Lip guy...)

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
View attachment 169400Btw. Verge being a condescending prick #24.

Why the **** are you even here telling them you're right? Confidence is one thing. This is....something else.

This is just pointless, and completely unnecessary, Verge. This just makes you look offended over some people questioning your "leaks".
“I’m sorry to tell you that not blindly believing me, a leaker, means you’re living in denial.”

Lmao

Xithyl_kykorl

Smash Cadet
This whole Vergeben nonsense has gotten way out of hand. Besides, I doubt that here on "Isaac's thread" are the only ones with any issues against the guy. He's been increasingly childish, and is getting special treatment as far as supposed leakers go. Why? He happened to get lucky enough to get on people's radars before other supposed leakers that have yet to be disproved. Hence, he has amassed a following that seems to take his word as gospel, and whenever someone doubts him, it creates a massive argument. When it comes down to it, Vergeben is just another guy, and there's NO way to determine whether or not what he says is fact. That's true of anyone on the internet. People just need to take a step back and re-evaluate the situation, because all the commotion caused over a single person like this is just ridiculous.

Sorry about the rant, but this is becoming too much for me at the moment. And people trying to peg Isaac fans as something rubs me the wrong way. I am of the belief that stereotypes and judgments are a means of blinding yourself from the truth because you don't want to / don't care to see the reality of the situation. With that all being said, I just want people to calm down about him, and just see him as simply another person. Although, i'm just another person on the internet, and nobody really has to listen to me either.

DogManStar

Smash Ace
Smashburb and other posters who I won't name unless they provoke this thread specifically used to hate on anyone who dared to call GS a good game or enjoyed the idea of Isaac in Smash when I was still active there. They have literally been at this for years. I was barely a teenager when I first witnessed it, and they had probably already been at it for months or even years prior. Find a hobby guys. Unless us Isaac fans bullied you as a kid or something, I see no reason for you to continue spending your life baiting GS fans on barely relevant forums.

Last edited:

TheSpaceKing12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IsaacForSSB4
3DS FC
2105-8706-4581
Smashburb is a known golden sun and Isaac hater. He's been at it for years. He's not quite the "Shokio of Isaac" as a friend of mine described him as, but he's a lost cause to convince. He shoots down everything you say to him as a conspiracy theory and in the past actively hated on the stuff. He's the kind of guy i'll be there to laugh at though if Isaac is in the game.

Jupiter Ivan

Smash Ace
wow.... this has gotten... interesting to say the least.

So we have Verge being a ****nugget once more. Can’t believe people are still backing this guy. Say what you will about his information, but that’s not reason to be a **** to people that don’t believe you.

And Isaac hate on Gamefaqs... once more. I mean, it’s not surprising, as I stated earlier. Still painful to read, though. And at this point it might be better if we stay in our own little circle. We need to protect each other. The detractors are waiting, biding their time until one of us separates from the group... and then they will rip and tear....

Q-Long

Smash Lord
I don't understand the context of this at all

but i personally think its a gematsu leak thing where hes just saying info from his sources and some of his sources are right and some are wrong lol, i dont get why people love and hate him so much lol, like if something he predicts is wrong, then his sources are wrong, hes not the word of god lol

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Isaac fans have nothing to lose if Vergeben is right. Nobody does. The only way you have anything to lose is if you specifically despise Incineroar and/or Ken and don’t want them in.

We would have something to lose in the eyes of the lunatics who believe in the box theory; for them, Vergeben’s leaks are the only thing left, and so anyone who supports any other character would have something to win from discrediting Vergeben.

Just goes to show how warped some people’s mindsets can be.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I don't understand the context of this at all

but i personally think its a gematsu leak thing where hes just saying info from his sources and some of his sources are right and some are wrong lol, i dont get why people love and hate him so much lol, like if something he predicts is wrong, then his sources are wrong, hes not the word of god lol
Verge.jpg

Being an ego-maniac can be quite the detriment in the eyes of the community. In verge's case, he's just become...this.

Last edited:

Tiymako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tiymako
3DS FC
3969-4335-6560
Switch FC
4983-0183-9411
Oops! Time to look like the Villians fellas! Let's stop the people trying to light the VergeBen Lighthouses xD I mean it's not just the Isaac Thread that are the only people who think that Veggie Bun is wrong. If you want my opinion, I believe half of what he says could be right. I can believe Ken and a Minecraft Stage, but not Incineroar or Steve. Not that I would really mind Incineroar, but the fact that he is another Pokemon added to the roster of already loads of Poke Reps and Poke Assists I feel that another Pokemon Rep is a bit unfair to other possible Reps. That goes with Fire Emblem as well. Also, Vergeben may have a part of credibility, but that doesn't always make him right. Anyone can send out leaks and alter those leaks with false information to throw off leakers, not to mention that he could be making stuff up himself. You would have to take his word and since no one knows the guy personally how can you? I don't trust or believe Veggie Buns cause there is not enough coincidences to surround that those characters are in. Either way we will find out soon enough if he is right or wrong.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Also from my years as a Marvel vs. Capcom fan, I can confidently state that GameFAQs is hell. Left that place after the fiasco that was MvCI, never went back.

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
wow.... this has gotten... interesting to say the least.

So we have Verge being a ****nugget once more. Can’t believe people are still backing this guy. Say what you will about his information, but that’s not reason to be a **** to people that don’t believe you.

And Isaac hate on Gamefaqs... once more. I mean, it’s not surprising, as I stated earlier. Still painful to read, though. And at this point it might be better if we stay in our own little circle. We need to protect each other. The detractors are waiting, biding their time until one of us separates from the group... and then they will rip and tear....
I say don't worry about it we've got isaac stands all over were there just in the shadows when it's time to support we come out and if they need a home with like minded individuals were here with open arms

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
lol i wont argue hes not against him being a prick sometimes

but being a prick doesnt really make you be more right or wrong, the guy who posted the esrb footage for smash 4 couldve said mean or nice things and it wouldnt have changed the video contents is what im saying

I'm not arguing if he's right or wrong. I'm arguing that his behavior is making him look like increasingly less confident in his own leaks if this repeated anger towards his critics is anything to go by.

Last edited:

FantastiqueFran

Smash Cadet
NNID
Haruki-KunST
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why we should never validate a leaker. As far as I'm concerned, all leakers are full of crap until proven right. This is also an example of when you take a "validated" leaker's comments as the gospel. I never liked Vergeben or any leaker for that matter because I knew something like this would happen.

Power corrupts people, especially when so many people buy into their claims. They end up having a god complex, and they'll go after anyone who doesn't agree. Such the case with our lovely friend Vergeben. Just because a small group of people don't believe your so-called "leaks" doesn't mean that you have to go after them. Honestly, I think it kills your credibility if you're getting offended over someone who doesn't believe in your leaks.

It's called differing opinions, Vergeben. Not everyone has to agree with you.

Silo777

Smash Journeyman
GameFAQs being GameFAQs again huh? Don’t let them get to you. I think this dumb video I made a while back is relevant again lol

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
Interesting how this evening's blog post revealed something completely new with a character

Greninja now has a new final smash, i wonder if this means that we're gonna get more Pokemon news this month or something

Tiymako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tiymako
3DS FC
3969-4335-6560
Switch FC
4983-0183-9411
Isaac fans have nothing to lose if Vergeben is right. Nobody does. The only way you have anything to lose is if you specifically despise Incineroar and/or Ken and don’t want them in.

We would have something to lose in the eyes of the lunatics who believe in the box theory; for them, Vergeben’s leaks are the only thing left, and so anyone who supports any other character would have something to win from discrediting Vergeben.

Just goes to show how warped some people’s mindsets can be.
That's so true, it hurts. People are desperate to hold on to any kind of information that would lead their character of having a chance in Smash. Unlike some characters there are many that have real coincidences back them up. I try not to fall under that catagory of holding on to false information or leaks in general, but the coincidences surrounding them makes better evidence than some person saying that "blank" will happen.

View attachment 169405

Being an ego-maniac can be quite the detriment in the eyes of the community. In verge's case, he's just become...this.
Those who believe that they are powerful can be the most in denial, but the way he has been acting towards others is disrespectful. I know people nag him all the time, but don't let that kind of arrogance take over your persona. Otherwise, you can look like an idiot or make yourself look bad. Therefore influencing others that you aren't reliable dued to your attitude, Makes them want to believe you less. At least if you want to be something like that, show some professionalism, effort and humility.

I say don't worry about it we've got isaac stands all over were there just in the shadows when it's time to support we come out and if they need a home with like minded individuals were here with open arms
It's ironic that deep in the shadows of the internet lays the brightest of fanbases. We are the Golden Sun reborn.

Yes, we have many fans of Isaac and I still believe he is in 100%. Rather people think I am denial or not, but to me. I just have a lot of hope.

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
So veggie bun is a whiner loz18?
What's funny is back in the way early pages of this thread, I remember saying this:

I like how Verge is carrying himself in comparison to loz right now. He's stated the info he's aware of but he's not continuing to flaunt said info around since that tends to lead to contradictions. Makes it easier to see him as credible when he does state stuff.
It felt like he was more confident in his early leak of Ridley/Simon etc. than he is of Incineroar. Why else go ballistic on people who don't believe in this one specific character you mentioned. One that should be the most likely going by tradition and the fact that there's no new Pokemon stage yet. Though I hope that claim the one user made to make it seem like Isaac fans are Verge's biggest adversaries doesn't pick up. Verge did defend Golden Sun from the usual hate on Gamefaqs at one point, so it'd suck if he started to investigate make claims that Isaac's assist is returning to get at us, cause his words are powerful and we'd never hear the end of that in speculation.

Top Bottom