• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
A bit of a light-hearted post, but while we wait for a hopeful reveal of our golden child, at least the dub project's gonna come out soon! That'll be something to get excited for some GS love. ;)

We've just made an update about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4ehMQuBUPc
Wow, that looks great! Love all the hard work and dedication you've put into this project, I really look forward to it.

The animations are very nice for fan-made animations and the VA is good too. Thanks for keeping us updated!

You're reincarnated and have to name yourself after a djinn.

Which do you pick?

I call Gears!
Flash, duh. Can't get flashier than that!

Gets shot

I hope I also get his 90% damage negation ability, that'll help a lot xD

AND what's this about 108 stages in Smash detail from CoroCoro?

Is our Stage theory debunked? Will Isaac finally get his due? Find out on the next page of the Isaac Support Thread! cue music

Last edited:

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
If this is true, that means five of the six blank spots on the stage select screen would be filled. You know what the last one almost certainly is?

A DLC arrow like on Smash 3DS, confirming what was hopefully a no-brainer for most.

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
If this corocoro thing is real I expect a high quality shot of the magazine from other sources too, if it's a magazine that's been distributed there's no reason for there to just be one close up screen shot like that

Regardless I hope it's real so that people can finally move on from the "no more stages" bs

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I think Mute City Melee might return.

Anything else is up for debate.

*Though, we don't know where the Random Stage selection is. So that might be on there.*

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
AC fans haven't been mistreated compared to F-Zero fans, lol. I'm a F-Zero fan myself. I'm sure we were going to get a new AC game at some point.
Well, F-Zero is possibly the most neglected Nintendo IP. The Switch would be a very opportune time to revive that series but I don't see them doing it..

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
I was always part of the camp that 103 wasn't the final number since they never said it outright was, they said it was up to. Besides revealing the total number would cut into speculation for new characters, among other reasons. No reason to give out the total number with so many months to go to reveal other things. It's similar with the number of songs, we know give or take how many there are but have no clue how many per series/if new series' have songs. So we again can't speculate about new entries into smash.

You're reincarnated and have to name yourself after a djinn.

Which do you pick?

I call Gears!
Gel. I use a dorb poring as my avatar on youtube. :p

Q-Long

Smash Lord
I was always part of the camp that 103 wasn't the final number since they never said it outright was, they said it was up to. Besides revealing the total number would cut into speculation for new characters, among other reasons. No reason to give out the total number with so many months to go to reveal other things. It's similar with the number of songs, we know give or take how many there are but have no clue how many per series/if new series' have songs. So we again can't speculate about new entries into smash.

Gel. I use a dorb poring as my avatar on youtube. :p
What's a dork poring?

:0

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, another question, Sword or Axe for Isaac? He's shown with a sword normally, but he can use both. So the sword would be more likely.

But I think an Axe fits an earth based fighter even better.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
YAY!

Stage theory debunked!

Take that stupid theory!

This just improved Isaac's chances a lot more! And on this page itself, unlike the next page I predicted.

Last edited:

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone run it through a translator to see exactly what it says? I know the katakana after 108 says "suteiju" which means stage

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
One less point against Isaac, guys! If there's 5 stages left, I think this effectively disproves the box theory since it's extremely unlikely 0-1 of those stages belong to a newcomer. We can hopefully go back to speculating 3-5 more newcomers like normal.

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
Okay so we're looking at 5 more stages...

How many of these would we expect to be returning stages from past games?

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
I wanna be absolutely certain this thing is real. Have we Photoshop-checked it yet? Is there any easy way to fake a convincing looking CoroCoro pages that? I need the 103ers to END TONIGHT.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Mute City's melee is either returning, or making it as a stage.

But I'm putting it as returning.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Okay so we're looking at 5 more stages...

How many of these would we expect to be returning stages from past games?
I think the original Mute City from Melee's pretty likely if you ask me, since they made a distinction with the 3DS version by calling it Mute City SNES.

But what a fascinating find that we'll apparently be seeing 108 stages, if this CoroCoro scan's legit! If this is true, then I sure hope that means we'll definitely be getting a stage for Isaac if Golden Sun brings a stage to the table!

Isaac4SmashUltimate

Smash Apprentice
Well, F-Zero is possibly the most neglected Nintendo IP. The Switch would be a very opportune time to revive that series but I don't see them doing it..
Perhaps Miyamoto will make a new one. It should have better controls than the Wii Remote and the Wii U Game Pad. (Let us use the GC controller for the new F-Zero game, Nintendo!)

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I agree, MC melee seems likely to come back. The two upward scrolling stages are probably gone for good (good they sucked anyway). Wooly World should be returning
I think I can only bet on Mute City, since there's evidence for its inclusion.

As for the others...we don't know. But I do hope for some new stages in that list of unconfirmed stages.

LegendOfDragoon

Smash Journeyman
Now we just need our golden boy to get one of those new Stages to be his home!

YESSSSS I absolutely HATED the 103 crowd,

Top Bottom