• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
So someone datemined Splatoon, and it appears the direct will be next Thursday, exactly one week after it was originally scheduled.

Apparently the stage rotation, which was set to change at this direct, was changed to instead change on the 14th.

Last edited:

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
To go through all of that trouble and be disproved by the angle of the Kirby star symbol. =P

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
The Splatoon and firmware updates are likely just placeholders. The date can be altered and pushed up or back if needed. If they already had an official date in mind for the direct then they would have stated the direct would be on next Thursday when they announced it was delayed.

Last edited:

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
I really want the direct to be this weekend... Though the leaks seem logical I won't buy 'em until the Big N says something. On that note, it's been like, 16 hours or something and we've gotten nothing from them on this? Do you think they'll wait a full day to announce the new date?

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
I really want the direct to be this weekend... Though the leaks seem logical I won't buy 'em until the Big N says something. On that note, it's been like, 16 hours or something and we've gotten nothing from them on this? Do you think they'll wait a full day to announce the new date?
It's possible but yeah i honestly hope it's this weekend because famitsu releases on monday aaaand they probably already know the content of the direct if that had to go to printing already soooo… yeah… I dont think Nintendo would like this to leak, or whatever content the direct has if it has gone through multiple hands already…

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
I'd be surprised if Smash in particular leaks ahead of time. Too important to Nintendo, and anyone with enough access to know what's coming ahead of the Direct isn't going to want to lose said access for a single scoop.

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
Last edited:

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
Do you think that gun is his neutral B or his gentlemen? Also, I think it may have shown a couple of his throws in there somewhere.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Ok so you guys gotta fill me in. Are the 50 Cent jokes still running off of that random "reveal trailer" of him that was posted some time back in this thread, or have you all embraced them in this thread for some other reason? The number of 50 Cent jokes is pretty staggering, and I have no idea why it's been catching on so well lol. And why for Isaac specifically?

Last edited:

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
Just from the trailer I can tell that 50 is top tier

he has a pistol toss jab-lock into foot stool ledge trump

HE NEEDS TO BE BANNED

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Ok so you guys gotta fill me in. Are the 50 Cent jokes still running off of that random "reveal trailer" of him that was posted some time back in this thread, or have you all embraced them in this thread for some other reason? The number of 50 Cent jokes is pretty staggering, and I have no idea why it's been catching on so well lol. And why for Isaac specifically?
I mostly use it as a way to make fun of people who want 4th party characters.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
People were talking about how like goku has a chance because he is 4th party, "he is in a video game" so I made the joke that 50 Cent would be a fighter because he has 2 video games.

It's just a terrible meme, that is all.

User Name String

Smash Apprentice
I just love it because the idea someone on the smash team going, "You know we should add 50 cents," and Sakurai hiding his 50 cents albums says it's a perfect idea.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I wonder if someone can go onto the Smash Ultimate thread, and say "Hello everyone of Smashboards, and i'm here to make an argument of 50 cent being in Smash Bros."

Top Bottom