• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Delta64

Smash Journeyman
Xenoblade is obviously not your cup of tea. xD
There were some elements I did enjoy from Xenoblade X but, as a whole the experience did not really do anything for me. No disrespect to the series or the fans of it. After all I only played one game in the series, so what do I really know about it as a whole. Answer: not much

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Alright, 55% to 45%, we're changing the name.

No bellyaching please, this was the fairest way of deciding.

House of the Rising Sun would be a pretty good title, lol.
You win! But only because this is the reference I was gonna go with anyway. ;P

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
I imagine of all the people, Nintendo could probably convince Famitsu to hold off on some articles given the circumstances and the fact that they are one of the biggest gaming companies in the world, y'know.

Last edited:

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I imagine of all the people, Nintendo could probably convince Famitsu to hold off on some articles given the circumstances and the fact that they are one of the biggest gaming companies in the world, y'know.
I guess a week is the lowest we can accurately guess if that will be the case.

Delta64

Smash Journeyman
I personally am not expecting any concrete information until the Direct happens (probably next Thursday).

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
Megaman 11 demo just launched now, that announcement was probably intended to be released in the direct just thought I'd mention that

Last edited:

Flarzo

Smash Cadet
I guess im fine with a name change although the people complaining for its removal just because it has the word "die" in it irks me.

Last edited:

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Megaman 11 demo just launched now, that announcement was probably intended to be released in the direct just thought I'd mention that
Welp.

Edit: I'm actually surprised. Compared to other websites, we are surprisingly the least toxic in the midst of this.

Last edited:

Flarzo

Smash Cadet
On eshop?
Edit: Nevermind, downloading it now, thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Ooh nice idea, good luck. :3
I've already had a couple of team wipes. :laugh:

My first loss was to a random Troll on Tret, the second one was to Saturos.

Mostly it's been due to lack of team versatility, I gave Isaac and Garet the Douse and Frost Gems for this reason (it actually gives Garet a multi-target attack).

You know when I said Mia was hogging the Water Djinn?
Golden Sun KMDP Djinn 3.PNG

I think Isaac has a problem, Garet on the other hand...

I gave Mia the Lifting Gem and the Halt Gem, but...
She's still the least versatile of the team, Mia's only capable of Offensive Mercury Psynergy and healing Statuses. Ivan has become the HP Healer, which is good because he's been the fastest throughout the run. Though Isaac has become the fastest since I got Kite. Weirdly, Mia has the best defense.
---
N3ON N3ON , like the new Thread Title! :D

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
Pre-ordered and streaming that Mega Man tomorrow. As a major Mega Man fan, this is good news :p

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
Well i think Famitsu isnt gonna take away the chance to break the news about new Smash newcomers. Also because of the suddeness i highly doubt theyre gonna stop all printing. But hey i might be wrong

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
Possibly, but I am doubtful that Famitsu would have enough material to replace the Nintendo coverage on such short notice.

StormC

Smash Hero
Seems like the most likely outcome is they stream the Direct on Monday so it gets out there before Famitsu is ready to be purchased.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
Seems like the most likely outcome is they stream the Direct on Monday so it gets out there before Famitsu is ready to be purchased.
Yeah most likely. Leaks on Sunday possibly however so id advise if you guys want to just watch the direct and be surprised you stay away from stuff like /v/

GAINAX

Smash Journeyman
About to play Golden Sun again for the for the first time in 15 years. I remember there being a bunch of missables. Anyone know what to look out for?

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Thanks for changing the title. Call it overly cautious, but it feels like the right thing to do in this highly unusual situation.

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
Yeah most likely. Leaks on Sunday possibly however so id advise if you guys want to just watch the direct and be surprised you stay away from stuff like /v/
I'd love for the direct to be on Sunday, but I still wouldn't be surprised if it's not 'til next week.

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
About to play Golden Sun again for the for the first time in 15 years. I remember there being a bunch of missables. Anyone know what to look out for?
I don't recall much of anything being miss-able in the original game. You do have to backtrack to get some things with new psynergy but beyond that, nothing of note.

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
I'd say to remember that every area tends to have a hidden Djinn. And remember to visit previous areas when you've got more overworld psynergy. Aside from that, not much.

ZelDan

Smash Master
If they show the direct Friday-Monday then I actually hope it is kinda early-ish like it was with the August Direct since I actually work those days.

Otherwise I'll probably just open up Nintendo's home page on youtube before going to work and ignore phone internet during my lunch.

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
Y'all've made my first two weeks back at college a bit easier; I get to browse 50 cent memes for a few minites between all my classes.

Top Bottom