• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

KMDP

Smash Legend
About to play Golden Sun again for the for the first time in 15 years. I remember there being a bunch of missables. Anyone know what to look out for?
Is there a missible Djinn in one of the first two games? I always thought that was Dark Dawn specific issue...
There are no missable in Djinn in GS and LA.

Unless you fail to get the ones you don't have a second chance for between the two games.

There are hidden Djinn: like the ones on the World Map (Corona, Vine and Hail) and the ones like Sap, Kite and Bane who are in Optional Dungeons.

Last edited:

Confirmation

Smash Ace
I see some pictures have been circling around from 4chan, has the Trumbeak one been proven false yet? (No clue how to do spoilertags on mobile..)

True or not I like the effort put in, it looks really nice.

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
I see some pictures have been circling around from 4chan, has the Trumbeak one been proven false yet? (No clue how to do spoilertags on mobile..)

True or not I like the effort put in, it looks really nice.
I haven't heard of this one, what's the summary?

Metocles

Smash Journeyman
About to play Golden Sun again for the for the first time in 15 years. I remember there being a bunch of missables. Anyone know what to look out for?
Any of the missables are typically in reference to bringing them through to the Lost Age, not so much being locked out of it completely from returning and collecting stuff. The only things like that are the events that you try to watch, for instance pulling the tree out of the river between Billibin and Kolima which gives you a stat up item and carries through to the second game. If you don't, then you can't get the item once you solve the tree curse.

None of the djinn, weapons, major items, armor is strictly forever missable, it's just that it can sort of be tasking to travel back to at some points since both of the games don't really have fast travel until late game. GS1 doesn't even have that at all, so you have to trek back by foot to get to places where you think you missed some stuff. However, it will be there. You should make the djinn priority if you plan to replay GS2 as well as getting the Cleric's Ring, Lure Cap and stuff that is unique and worth bringing over into the second game. By the time you get the Isaac and crew to add to your party in GS2, everything that is available to you outclasses top gear from GS1 anyway.

The only djinn that are annoying are the ones you have to wild encounter. Most of the others, you can get back to. I recommend saving before you interact with any that you have to battle (typically the ones you find in dungeons, the ones found in towns will just join you) because they do run away and sometimes it really annoying having to exit and reenter a room. Usually I look up before playing where the wild encounter ones will be; GS1 maybe has 3? whereas GS2 has 6.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
Any of the missables are typically in reference to bringing them through to the Lost Age, not so much being locked out of it completely from returning and collecting stuff. The only things like that are the events that you try to watch, for instance pulling the tree out of the river between Billibin and Kolima which gives you a stat up item and carries through to the second game. If you don't, then you can't get the item once you solve the tree curse.

None of the djinn, weapons, major items, armor is strictly forever missable, it's just that it can sort of be tasking to travel back to at some points since both of the games don't really have fast travel until late game. GS1 doesn't even have that at all, so you have to trek back by foot to get to places where you think you missed some stuff. However, it will be there. You should make the djinn priority if you plan to replay GS2 as well as getting the Cleric's Ring, Lure Cap and stuff that is unique and worth bringing over into the second game. By the time you get the Isaac and crew to add to your party in GS2, everything that is available to you outclasses top gear from GS1 anyway.

The only djinn that are annoying are the ones you have to wild encounter. Most of the others, you can get back to. I recommend saving before you interact with any that you have to battle (typically the ones you find in dungeons, the ones found in towns will just join you) because they do run away and sometimes it really annoying having to exit and reenter a room. Usually I look up before playing where the wild encounter ones will be; GS1 maybe has 3? whereas GS2 has 6.

You ready for tonight?

ZelDan

Smash Master
There are no missable in Djinn in GS and LA.

Unless you fail to get the ones you don't have a second chance for between the two games.

There are hidden Djinn: like the ones on the World Map (Corona, Vine and Hail) and the ones like Sap, Kite and Bane who are in Optional Dungeons.
Oh okay, thought so. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't being a hypocrit for s***ing on Dark Dawn for doing it.

KMDP

Smash Legend

I think the girl in the river is the only permanently missable thing in the entirety of Golden Sun 1.

So long as you haven't beaten the final boss at Venus Lighthouse, nothing but the river girl is missable.

Also, note for other players, when you solve the Tret problem. Remember to return to Bilibin; McCoy (the Lord of the area) will reward you with one of four chests. Pick either of the rightmost chests, since it's a Psy Crystal or Water of Life, the other two are a Vial and Potion.

1. Vial; 2. Potion; 3. Psy Crystal; 4. Water of Life

Metocles

Smash Journeyman
You ready for tonight?
Yeah, as much as I can be. I don't like their chances too much with so many injuries, but they often do well against the Falcons these past few seasons, not to mention that they're at home. Can't believe football is upon us so soon again.

SebasSancy

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6766 2698 9475
On the thread right now that's being discussed. The model for the certain 2.0 stage is pulled from a game and it seems as if they played with /v/ humor and used the boomer meme. It's a pretty good fake though
Is it fake? Looks so real

isaac3000

Smash Journeyman

Confirmation

Smash Ace
So not in this direct but after that ISAAC IS COMING!!! BLUE AND YELLOW! HIS COLORS!!!! ISAAC IS COMING NEXT MONTH!!! GUYS HE IS COMING!!!! I AM 10000000% SURE OF IT NOW!!!! SPREAD THE WORD! ISAAC IS COMING!!!!
Don't get too excited, it could be fake

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
Yeah, as much as I can be. I don't like their chances too much with so many injuries, but they often do well against the Falcons these past few seasons, not to mention that they're at home. Can't believe football is upon us so soon again.
I know, this season is going to be a ride. I don't expect much, I am happy with our win. I just want at least playoffs

So not in this direct but after that ISAAC IS COMING!!! BLUE AND YELLOW! HIS COLORS!!!! ISAAC IS COMING NEXT MONTH!!! GUYS HE IS COMING!!!! I AM 10000000% SURE OF IT NOW!!!! SPREAD THE WORD! ISAAC IS COMING!!!!
It's fake, look at the arms and how the shirt folds,

The people are trying to make you think it's geno. Look at the pillows and the puppet in the background. It's for Geno
Pokefloats wasn't even that good. |

Don't @ me.

Edit: As good as the leak is, i don't think that's real. Skull kid looks...off to me.
I agree, best stage is PacMan land

Metocles

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, 50/50 on this one, looks like the bitblock style of 3d gfx, hard to tell.
Could be real, best leak I have seen so far
I think someone just really misses Poke Floats.
Is it fake? Looks so real
The only thing that feels off to me is Skull Kid in relation to BWD in the pic. Does he look a little too big to anyone else? That's the only thing that seems strange. Otherwise, it's pretty impressive if it's fake in relation to how well they got the balloons to look like balloons. You can even see the two pokefloats have a little sheen on the outside like it's material you make floats out of. Only time will tell with this one. I'll say fake though.

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
Been confirmed... fake. Messed up shadow's/lighting round some of the ropes. And the chars look oddly sized.

TappyBat

Smash Ace
chill. and like other have said, it's prolly fake

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Been confirmed... fake. Messed up shadow's/lighting round some of the ropes. And the chars look oddly sized.
I KNEW IT! Skull kid looked too big and his model looked odd when i first saw it.

Still, it was nice for the first 5 (and last) minutes of it's lifespan.

Last edited:

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
Wow, I missed a lot while I was gone didn't I? A direct was delayed and a whole leak was brought up AND debunked before I even had a chance to get on the thread. Damn this place moves fast.

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
Basically a gameplay pic with two favorites on a new stage.
Oh, and if you thought two chairs memes couldn't be topped..

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/76974902
That is the best looking fake leak I've seen for this game, but I doubt it's real. The way Bandana Waddle Dee looks kind of gives it away. Also we shouldn't forget the lengths people go to make fake leaks regarding Smash Bros. But man a new Pokefloats would be amazing

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
WOAH! GUYS I FOUND VERG SMASHBOARDS ACCOUNT!

My name is actually Verg, The evil twin of Vergeben. A super leaking robot created by the nefarious Dr.Loz183374374232

And i am here to leak Smash Bros and it's content for my own pleasure.

Last edited:

GravelerChamp60

Smash Apprentice
The image looks fake, but if it was true then the blue cushion seems to correspond more to Banjo's backpack than Isaac. BUT from the 8/8 direct the blue and yellow books in the bookshelf are definitely Isaac's colors.

Top Bottom