• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Metocles

Smash Journeyman
Whoa that's a bold move by mimique. He's willing to take that plunge on Isaac. I always felt like next reveal would be one of Geno, gen 7, or Isaac. Can't say I'm not ready to get off this crazy train of endless theory crafting and speculation lol.
Wouldn't worry too much about that. If we do get an Isaac reveal, then discussion explodes in an entirely different direction of his moveset and GS content in the game. That would be after the thousands of posts recovering from disbelief.

Yoshi444

Smash Apprentice
I don't expect an Isaac reveal at a "normal" Direct, same with Geno. These 2 are too niche in a Nintendo casual fan perspective.
Instead I expect someone like Banjo, Isabelle(echo), Rayman or a 7th gen pokemon

Last edited:

NessAtc.

Fukou Da...
NNID
nintenstar98
3DS FC
4699-7691-7794
Switch FC
SW-2476-6260-3913
Y'all are really behind the curve, didn't I say we'd be getting one this week

And that Isaac would be in it

Last edited:

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
So guys, not saying this will happen but think - Imagine we're in the timeline where there's a direct on the 6th, in two days time, and Isaac is announced as a fighter.

Your reactions?

DogManStar

Smash Ace
So guys, not saying this will happen but think - Imagine we're in the timeline where there's a direct on the 6th, in two days time, and Isaac is announced as a fighter.

Your reactions?
I’d be so shocked I don’t even know if I could put together a coherent post lmao

Last edited:

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
It's crazy to think, at least until the 6th, we can assume we're in that timeline if we really want to :p

Also, unrelated note - Just finished Golden Sun on stream the other day. My party was around level 27 and I've gotta say, Venus Lighthouse would be such a perfect stage for Smash Bros. With how it splits into pieces when the lighthouse is lit and a potential Doom Dragon boss, it's so appealing to me.

Last edited:

DogManStar

Smash Ace
I think ingesting plastic is more dangerous than eating a cricket. And hey, maybe with the right sauce, a cricket can taste good. I don’t think anything on Earth could make a cartridge taste good...

Metocles

Smash Journeyman

Your reactions?
aaaaaaaaaaaaah.gif

There will be some intense fist pumping. It will be sweet release really. I've been riding this train for 15 years.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink

Your reactions?
I would be basically Etika when Mewtwo was announced. Along with literal tears of joy. Just thinking about it gives me a tearjerk.

I ate and drank a cricket potion for my fans when the Eagles won.

I think I can handle dark dawn
...WTF?!?!

jweb23

Smash Journeyman

Your reactions?
I wish I could put it into words but I can’t. I truly believe Isaac is playable this time but actually seeing it be confirmed...man. I’m probably gonna have to watch the next direct in the waiting room of my doctor’s office just to be safe. Lol

iam8bit

Smash Ace

Your reactions?
I might shed a tear or two to be honest. I would be completely excited on the possibility of playing and possibly maining Isaac. I would think about what this means for Golden Sun as a series and how Isaac will now not only belong to us die-hard fans but the general Nintendo and gaming community as well.

It would be a good day, to say the least.

I still remember how excited I was when I saw the Smash Dojo update with Isaac in it. I could not believe my eyes... only to be heartbroken a few seconds later when I understood he was an Assist Trophy.

As a vegan, I don't support the eating of crickets as much as any other animals... but after seeing that video, I think I'm a fan now. :love:

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
If isaac would be revealed...-

Would it be in a 3D style like most Smash trailers? Or the Palutena reveal trailer?

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
I might shed a tear or two to be honest. I would be completely excited on the possibility of playing and possibly maining Isaac. I would think about what this means for Golden Sun as a series and how Isaac will now not only belong to us die-hard fans but the general Nintendo and gaming community as well.

It would be a good day, to say the least.

I still remember how excited I was when I saw the Smash Dojo update with Isaac in it. I could not believe my eyes... only to be heartbroken a few seconds later when I understood he was an Assist Trophy.

As a vegan, I don't support the eating of crickets as much as any other animals... but after seeing that video, I think I'm a fan now. :love:

I don't know how you do it! I could never be a vegan haha.

However, all my AC recipes are vegetarian and or Vegan.

I tired to get some Vegan recipes for https://twitter.com/legendscookbook?lang=en
But my boss wants me to focus on what I am good at.

Started to learn to cook vegan food though. I got to learn how to cook anything if I want to succeed.

If the BOTW inspired cookbook does well, Animal Crossing is next.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion

Would it be in a 3D style like most Smash trailers? Or the Palutena reveal trailer?
I loved the multiple style of reveal trailers in Smash 4… but I wonder if this time it will be purely CGI trailers, specially if they are part of the story mode… hmm… questions…

Metocles

Smash Journeyman

1000 Wii Fit Trainers would be standing in a field doing Sun Salutations towards the eastern horizon and then Isaac would appear all in hieroglyphic wall art.

Last edited:

Saer2k

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Justin2k
3DS FC
1135-3138-2130
Switch FC
SW-1055-8581-7038

Your reactions?
Extreme excitement and gratitude of Isaac being in the game!
That would be my reaction.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
I'd be down with an anime trailer like Paluntea's. But still, no matter how they choose to make his trailer I will be ecstatic.

Last edited:

Yoshi444

Smash Apprentice
I don't expect it but If in 3 days Isaac is revealed I would lose my mind like when my country(Peru) classified for the World Cup after 36 years of failures and sadness. Thinking more of that is a good analogy of Isaac fans, here the Peruvian fans were waiting too long for the dreamed classification. Even when we already were eliminated in qualifications we were cheering our team.
Last year we were nearly eliminated but in only two rounds we jump from 8th to 5th position(wildcard), I feel the same sense in the Rathalos tweet.
If my team classified to WC after 36 years of ausence, Isaac can easily entry into the Smash Bros roster after 2 editions and more than 10 years of waiting.

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
If Isaac was revealed I'd make plans to get a Switch.

That and go to a couple of the newcomer threads and add my support. I've been saving almost all my support energy in here.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
I don't expect it but If in 3 days Isaac is revealed I would lose my mind like when my country(Peru) classified for the World Cup after 36 years of failures and sadness. Thinking more of that is a good analogy of Isaac fans, here the Peruvian fans were waiting too long for the dreamed classification. Even when we already were eliminated in qualifications we were cheering our team.
Last year we were nearly eliminated but in only two rounds we jump from 8th to 5th position(wildcard), I feel the same sense in the Rathalos tweet.
If my team classified to WC after 36 years of ausence, Isaac can easily entry into the Smash Bros roster after 2 editions and more than 10 years of waiting.

I wonder how many other Hispanics here love Isaac.

We got a Cuban here. Yoshi is Peruvian, wonder if we can have one fan per Hispanic country

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
Was Golden Sun released in South America?

My expectations were crushed during Brawl, so every character I like revealed is always a treat.
Yep! GS has a huge pull there. Hans (Isaac) is loved.

I played GS in English and In Spanish. It's crazy to think there are other names that Isaac goes by. Growing up I was shocked

Top Bottom