• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
Aight guys, is there something new about the trademark?
Nothing since the New Zealand update, we're still at the state where most territories are waiting for intent of use for final approval. I personally expect something Golden Sun-related at the June Direct, but that's my own speculation.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
Golden Sun is trending on Twitter due to it being a highly requested series to come back as well other dormant series as a result of a big tweet
So happy to see it treading! Hope it will happen again next month for Golden Sunday. :D

I didn’t think of it until after I made this. Cloud, Shulk and Isaac are big blond JRPG Protagonists. Cloud and Shulk both got a remaster/remake of their game this year. Isaac could follow soon?

Pinguino21v

Smash Ace
I didn’t think of it until after I made this. Cloud, Shulk and Isaac are big blond JRPG Protagonists. Cloud and Shulk both got a remaster/remake of their game this year. Isaac could follow soon?
That is indeed a fun coincidence and, hopefully, a sign of fate.

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
If Isaac got in, would he actually speak, or like the Heroes, just grunts and call out spell names?

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
If Isaac got in, would he actually speak, or like the Heroes, just grunts and call out spell names?
I personally hope that he speaks like the FE characters do. It's shown in TLA and DD that he can speak, he just doesn't while the player controls him in TBS. As someone who wants full voice acting for a potential remake, I'd want to see Isaac break the "silent protag" stereotype and be more like Cloud or Shulk, who are still the protags but have real personalities as well.

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
I personally hope that he speaks like the FE characters do. It's shown in TLA and DD that he can speak, he just doesn't while the player controls him in TBS. As someone who wants full voice acting for a potential remake, I'd want to see Isaac break the "silent protag" stereotype and be more like Cloud or Shulk, who are still the protags but have real personalities as well.
Not only this, but in the perhaps overly optimistic scenario that both a Golden Sun remake/remaster and Isaac for FP2 are in development, Sakurai could get input from Camelot themselves on exactly how they'd like Isaac portrayed, including writing dialogue as need be. That ensures his Smash depiction is in line with whatever will come from the remake, even if that depiction is indeed "silent protagonist" like in TBS.

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
Not only this, but in the perhaps overly optimistic scenario that both a Golden Sun remake/remaster and Isaac for FP2 are in development, Sakurai could get input from Camelot themselves on exactly how they'd like Isaac portrayed, including writing dialogue as need be. That ensures his Smash depiction is in line with whatever will come from the remake, even if that depiction is indeed "silent protagonist" like in TBS.
Sakurai gets access to games in development (as seen with Roy in Melee, Greninja in Smash 4, and Incineroar this time) so I'd bet he'd be careful to get Isaac's portrayal just right. I'm sure however Camelot portrays him in a potential remake will be reflected in Smash.

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
I just wish he has his amazing scarf to be well-made in 3d and flow in the winds naturally. The current model is ok, but it looks kind of off.
Also, would the scabbard be on the left or right side of his back? In GS he seems to be right handed, but in Smash the scabbard is on the left side of his back.

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
I just wish he has his amazing scarf to be well-made in 3d and flow in the winds naturally. The current model is ok, but it looks kind of off.
Also, would the scabbard be on the left or right side of his back? In GS he seems to be right handed, but in Smash the scabbard is on the left side of his back.
I'm sure the scarf will flow well, capes tend to do well in Smash (see: Fire Emblem, et all) and scarfs are basically neck capes so I don't have any worries there. I personally think Isaac is right-handed and as such should have the top of the scabbard on his right side, but official art pretty conclusively puts his scabbard as on the left side, so I'd default to whatever's official. We'd know for sure in a potential remake, anyway.

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
I'm sure the scarf will flow well, capes tend to do well in Smash (see: Fire Emblem, et all) and scarfs are basically neck capes so I don't have any worries there. I personally think Isaac is right-handed and as such should have the top of the scabbard on his right side, but official art pretty conclusively puts his scabbard as on the left side, so I'd default to whatever's official. We'd know for sure in a potential remake, anyway.
Actually the scabbard's location always switches in the artworks. Same for where his scarf rests.
In DD's artwork his scabbard is on his left shoulder.

Last edited:

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
Actually the scabbard's location always switches in the artworks. Same for where his scarf rests.
In DD's artwork his scabbard is on his left shoulder.
Yeah, from the 30 seconds of research I did it seems like his scabbard rests on his left shoulder consistently.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
For an RPG protagonist that's silent when you play him, Isaac has a very well-rounded personality (probably because you witness him through other characters' POVs for two thirds of the series), so I think it would be a shame if that wasn't portrayed.

Then again, Smash doesn't have the best track record with RPG protag's personalities, considering Shulk's boisterousness, Marth's apparent narcissism, and Roy basically being a Smash original.

Last edited:

Kalaam

Smash Ace
Tbh his scabbard resting on his left shoulder is weird since he seems to be right handed by the way he holds his sword.
On his DD artwork the blade seems overly thin too, it's a bit weird. Almost like it's a rapier.

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Tbh his scabbard resting on his left shoulder is weird since he seems to be right handed by the way he holds his sword.
On his DD artwork the blade seems overly thin too, it's a bit weird. Almost like it's a rapier.
What he actually uses in the battle is the Great Sword, if I remember correctly.

Kalaam

Smash Ace
What he actually uses in the battle is the Great Sword, if I remember correctly.
Yes in game he uses the Greatsword. Which is funny since it contrasts a lot with what his artwork suggests xD Matthew's one seems to have better proportions on the sword.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
NO!!! NO MORE BLOND SWORDMEN JRPG PROTAGONIST CHARACTERS IN SMASH!!! :4pacman:

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
All swordusers are just Marthas or Links anyways!:troll:
That's true. Meta Knight is just Kirby with a sword and we have several Marth clones plus all the different versions of Link from other universes like emo Link, British time Link, Young Link, Toon Link, Breath of the Wild Link, ect. :troll:

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Here we are campaigning for Rock Marth to be in Smash smh
I know! Instead of campaigning for third-party icons like Crash, 2B, Doomguy and Ryu Hayabusa, we’re wasting our time on the uber-irrelevant Scarf Marth! He’s just not relevant enough! :troll:

That's why we need Felix, we have no long brown hair ranger/rogue character in smash :p
He’s just a rip-off of Sasuke . :p

Last edited:

clearandsweet

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai gets access to games in development (as seen with Roy in Melee, Greninja in Smash 4, and Incineroar this time) so I'd bet he'd be careful to get Isaac's portrayal just right. I'm sure however Camelot portrays him in a potential remake will be reflected in Smash.
Do you want to hear my wet dream speculation fantasy?

Just a Sakurai column after Isaac is revealed that states, "I've been wanting to do a Golden Sun character since Smash 4, but talking with Hiroyuki Takahashi, he requested we wait until a new Golden Sun game was close to being completed."

It would justify everything, the Rathalos tweet, the missing assist trophy in Smash 4, no new music, the popular other characters being included in Ultimate, and so on, on down the line. The only thing that bothers me is that we don't know that link between Camelot and Sora LTD is there, even though it's _very_ likely to exist.

You know what? I was thinking of what I could do for Golden Sunday this time and a fake Sakurai column sounds like a great idea.

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
Do you want to hear my wet dream speculation fantasy?

Just a Sakurai column after Isaac is revealed that states, "I've been wanting to do a Golden Sun character since Smash 4, but talking with Hiroyuki Takahashi, he requested we wait until a new Golden Sun game was close to being completed."

It would justify everything, the Rathalos tweet, the missing assist trophy in Smash 4, no new music, the popular other characters being included in Ultimate, and so on, on down the line. The only thing that bothers me is that we don't know that link between Camelot and Sora LTD is there, even though it's _very_ likely to exist.

You know what? I was thinking of what I could do for Golden Sunday this time and a fake Sakurai column sounds like a great idea.
That is certainly something straight of a dream. That said, there isn't that link between Sakurai and Takahashi that makes this a real possibility, but it certainly is fun to dream. I'm sure the Takahashi Bros have had Golden Sun in the back of their minds since Dark Dawn and only now do they get the chance to finally bring Golden Sun back into the limelight. If you end up doing the for Golden Sunday, make sure you clearly mark it as fake, lol. Don't wanna accidentally trick people!

FlawedAI

Smash Ace

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
https://www.reddit.com/r/GoldenSun/comments/g2jpdw/i_was_watching_some_the_young_and_the_restless/
Someone on r/GoldenSun found a copy of Dark Dawn shown in a Romanian tv show in an episode from 2011. It literally means nothing but lmao it's so random
View attachment 269491
That's.....interesting.

What was the context?

Deborah was deeply in love with Jeff, but when she realized that he had never played a game in the Golden Sun series.....she was distraught beyond belief. Tragedy had already befallen their relationship when everything had seemed so good just days before. When Jeff refused to try playing Dark Dawn.....enough was enough....she was through with him and his Golden Sun hating ways *SLAP* "Get out" she screamed....."We're over you hear me!?"....."All I wanted.....was for us to enjoy Golden Sun together, but you couldn't even do that could you!?"

*que Jeff leaving, slamming the door while Deborah leans against a nearby wall, falling to the floor and begins to cry*

*fade to black*

(This is what I imagine a gaming themed telenovela would be like)

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
That's.....interesting.

What was the context?

Deborah was deeply in love with Jeff, but when she realized that he had never played a game in the Golden Sun series.....she was distraught beyond belief. Tragedy had already befallen their relationship when everything had seemed so good just days before. When Jeff refused to try playing Dark Dawn.....enough was enough....she was through with him and his Golden Sun hating ways *SLAP* "Get out" she screamed....."We're over you hear me!?"....."All I wanted.....was for us to enjoy Golden Sun together, but you couldn't even do that could you!?"

*que Jeff leaving, slamming the door while Deborah leans against a nearby wall, falling to the floor and begins to cry*

*fade to black*

(This is what I imagine a gaming themed telenovela would be like)
9/10 best season yet. Can't wait for the next one.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Aight guys, is there something new about the trademark?
Nothing since the New Zealand update, we're still at the state where most territories are waiting for intent of use for final approval. I personally expect something Golden Sun-related at the June Direct, but that's my own speculation.
The trademark has been approved and officially published in the gazette for a while now. Only SG, IN and NZ mattered for getting it approved, since those are the regions for terms of usage. Only Indonesia is in progress for getting protection now, but that's a secondary region that isn't necessary for the main decision, which has been already made as I said. The trademark itself is more than approved by now. It's just a matter of waiting for the announcement of whatever it's gonna be at this point.
Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 1.08.21 PM.png

Loliko YnT

Smash Ace
NNID
karilthewizard
3DS FC
0447-8484-5229
It's been a while since I posted here...

Iv'e very recently finished the first GS , and it was quite the journey. I admit that before starting GS , I just finished SMRPG for the second time , so going to a more complex RPG was a pretty big slap to the face lol.

I didn't tried anything too crazy with the djinnis , I mostly stucked to "give earth to Isaac so he can summon his cool looking judgment thing" , at most , I think I had to give a water djinni to Garet during a part of the game. Actually , all of this made me wonder :
Did anyone beat the first GS with only Flint and no other djinni ? It sound like a nightmare , I don't know if you could even access Mia's Wish and Isaac's resurect lol

Also , bought Lost Age , and did the thngie to transfer the data from the first game. I was pretty surprised to learn that they coded the data transfer code in the first Golden Sun Game , years in advance. Camelot was really confident in the first game being a big enough success to warant a sequel...
Also , you bet I chosed the Gold data code ! Even if I needed to note 260 characters , and the djinnis I gave to each party member got mixed up lol

So yeah , after all of that , I have an easier time seeing how Isaac would play in Smash , and why so many people want him to have a "Switching djinnis" mechanic to alter his moveset and attributes.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
It's been a while since I posted here...

Iv'e very recently finished the first GS , and it was quite the journey. I admit that before starting GS , I just finished SMRPG for the second time , so going to a more complex RPG was a pretty big slap to the face lol.

I didn't tried anything too crazy with the djinnis , I mostly stucked to "give earth to Isaac so he can summon his cool looking judgment thing" , at most , I think I had to give a water djinni to Garet during a part of the game. Actually , all of this made me wonder :
Did anyone beat the first GS with only Flint and no other djinni ? It sound like a nightmare , I don't know if you could even access Mia's Wish and Isaac's resurect lol

Also , bought Lost Age , and did the thngie to transfer the data from the first game. I was pretty surprised to learn that they coded the data transfer code in the first Golden Sun Game , years in advance. Camelot was really confident in the first game being a big enough success to warant a sequel...
Also , you bet I chosed the Gold data code ! Even if I needed to note 260 characters , and the djinnis I gave to each party member got mixed up lol

So yeah , after all of that , I have an easier time seeing how Isaac would play in Smash , and why so many people want him to have a "Switching djinnis" mechanic to alter his moveset and attributes.
Want to be added to the support list?

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Looking at my list, you’ve already been added I see.

1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. 3DSNinja
  4. 9Blades
  5. ☆Jisatsu☆
  6. *Verrix*
  7. ?!?!?!
  8. Accursed
  9. AceyT
  10. Adeptmune
  11. Agk0001
  12. Aguki90
  13. airConditioner
  14. AirMac1
  15. aldelaro5
  16. alguidrag
  17. Akod
  18. AlliwantisIsaac
  19. Altais
  20. Amberloo
  21. Amtoj
  22. AncientArk
  23. andimidna
  24. Androobie
  25. Aeon Lupin
  26. Apollyon
  27. Aqua Rock X
  28. AquaDork1
  29. AquaSol
  30. Arcadenik
  31. ArkSPiTFirE
  32. Arsenal234,
  33. Arteen
  34. Asian_Charizard
  35. Astraltar
  36. Aureola
  37. Aurora Jenny
  38. AustarusIV
  39. AwesomeCauliflower68
  40. Awesomedude444
  41. aztimh
  42. Backgammon
  43. Baddies are back
  44. Balgorxz
  45. BandannaWaddleDee
  46. Bane84
  47. Banjodorf
  48. bassem6
  49. Bassoonist
  50. Billybae10K
  51. BillyBat
  52. Bingoshi
  53. Bkupa666
  54. Black Magician
  55. Blackwolf666
  56. Bladebreaker
  57. Blaziken
  58. Blue7113
  59. BluePikmin11
  60. BoltDragon
  61. BoN~
  62. BoreasTheSnowConeMachine
  63. Bowser-Daimao
  64. BravadoMan_13
  65. BridgesWithTurtles
  66. Brother AJ
  67. Browny
  68. Buddy002
  69. Bunny8093
  70. BUnit
  71. Burruni
  72. Calamitas
  73. Calane
  74. CactusBlah
  75. Cadillac
  76. candyissweet
  77. Capita
  78. Cap'nChreest
  79. Captain Toad
  80. CardStealer1
  81. Cazzone,
  82. Chapter Serf
  83. CheckmateChuck
  84. CheeseBroJoe
  85. Cheezey Bites
  86. ChirimoyaX
  87. Chromfirmed
  88. Chrono.
  89. ChronoPenguin
  90. clearandsweet
  91. ClinkStryphart
  92. CliffJumper
  93. Clumsyzephyr
  94. Coaltergeist
  95. cocy965
  96. Cos.
  97. Confirmation
  98. Connorb0t2
  99. Crap-Zapper
  100. CrocoLoco
  101. CrossDispatcher
  102. cybersai
  103. Dalek_Kolt
  104. Darkdarkness
  105. Darkfur
  106. DatoSm
  107. DCavalier
  108. Dee Dude
  109. Delta64
  110. Demonfunds
  111. Dendros
  112. Desert Croc
  113. Destroyer713
  114. Dezeray112
  115. Dhragen
  116. Dib The Crazy Kid
  117. Diddy Kong
  118. Dihan
  119. Dimensionsword64
  120. Dionaea_floridensis
  121. direktor
  122. Disturbedfan199220
  123. DivinexRose
  124. DJ3DS
  125. DJBor
  126. D-Man9293
  127. DMurr
  128. DogManStar
  129. DoodleDuck97
  130. Doncalot
  131. DraginHikari
  132. Drakonis
  133. DrJayfox
  134. Dromader
  135. DukeNapoleon
  136. DustyPumpkin
  137. Dyllybirdy
  138. e105beta
  139. Eagle
  140. EclairSpark
  141. EclipseSmash
  142. EddyBearr
  143. ED Cantu
  144. Edlocke
  145. egaddmario
  146. ElPanandero
  147. El Syd
  148. EndlessChrom
  149. EndlessRain
  150. EnhaloTricks
  151. EricTheGamerman
  152. Essora
  153. ETFruitNinja
  154. ethanrodgers223
  155. Ezequileste
  156. Falgor
  157. Falkoopa
  158. False Sense
  159. FamiconDisk
  160. Famikom
  161. FantastiqueFran
  162. Felix_the_Slayer
  163. fenyx4
  164. ferioku
  165. Fire Rider
  166. Fire Tactician
  167. Fire_Voyager
  168. FirstBlade
  169. Flamel
  170. Flamingbird
  171. Flareon
  172. Flarzo
  173. FlawedAI
  174. Flik
  175. FlintIke
  176. Flynn.Scifo
  177. fogbadge.
  178. foolssigma
  179. FooltheFlames
  180. FrankAL
  181. FreddyOnDrugs
  182. Friesnchip
  183. Frosty Pops
  184. GalacticPetey
  185. Gameguy1996
  186. Gazorpazorpfield
  187. Geassguy
  188. gebi
  189. Geildus
  190. Geno Boost
  191. Germaniac
  192. ghastmine
  193. Ghirahilda
  194. GhostStorm
  195. Gioka
  196. GladiusVortex
  197. GM_3826
  198. GoldenBoy01
  199. Golden Icarus
  200. GoldenSunIsAlive
  201. GoodGrief741
  202. Gotann
  203. GraveEclipse567
  204. GreekGamer
  205. gspindles
  206. Gurein
  207. Guynamednelson
  208. Hakerson
  209. heylodom
  210. Highway20
  211. Holdenon
  212. hustler713
  213. Huanchi
  214. hwrdjacob
  215. iam8bit
  216. Icana
  217. iDazedX_x
  218. Inawordyes
  219. IntelliHeath1
  220. Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
  221. isaac3000
  222. Isaac4SmashUltimate
  223. Isaac for Smash Pls
  224. IsaacOrRiot
  225. Isaac: Venus Adept
  226. Istry555
  227. ItsRainingGravy
  228. ItsYio
  229. IvanQuote
  230. JaidynReiman
  231. Jak_spoon
  232. JamesDNaux
  233. James Tutumbero
  234. Jamurai
  235. Jandlebars
  236. JarBear
  237. Javifa
  238. Jclubsandwich
  239. JDogindy
  240. JesseMcCloud
  241. Jibunzo
  242. Johnknight1
  243. JohnnySparkxs
  244. JoyStar
  245. Jupiter Ivan
  246. Jurae818
  247. Just a random scrub
  248. jweb22
  249. Kalaam
  250. Kalomaze
  251. KCCHIEFS27
  252. KeniththeGatherer
  253. KeybladeSmasher
  254. KHJason95
  255. Kikaru
  256. Kind Dedede
  257. KingCloud
  258. KingShadow
  259. KingTorra
  260. KingZing
  261. KiraYoshikage
  262. KirbyDragon
  263. Kirbyfan391
  264. Kisae
  265. Klimax
  266. KMDP
  267. Knight-Adept
  268. KoalaNut
  269. Kokirikory
  270. KoopaSaki
  271. Koori
  272. Kremling Man
  273. Kumatora
  274. KurouKamen
  275. Kycse
  276. Lady Palutena
  277. Lampy
  278. LaniusShrike
  279. lanky_gunner
  280. LasermasterA
  281. Leafeon523
  282. Ledfarmer
  283. LeeYawshee
  284. Legendary Spirit Tamer
  285. LegendOfDragoon
  286. legendofrob1
  287. LemmyKoopa
  288. lexpic17
  289. lightdasher
  290. LightheartedBum
  291. Lightosia
  292. Linq
  293. Lisbon Mapping
  294. littl-myth
  295. Liverpool19
  296. LoboRundas
  297. Loliko YnT
  298. Lone (Thirteenth)
  299. Lonodel
  300. Lord-Zero
  301. Lucanic
  302. Lucimar
  303. Ludjinnado
  304. Luigifan18
  305. lunarum
  306. Lukingordex
  307. Lurxy
  308. Lynn Eslie
  309. M23-X0
  310. Machete
  311. MacSmitty
  312. MagiusNecros
  313. MAGMIS
  314. MainJPW
  315. Malcolm Belmont
  316. MaskO'Gears
  317. Master Rapier
  318. MasterMushroom
  319. MatthewVenusAdept
  320. Mav485
  321. McLapras
  322. MeatOfJustice
  323. Mega Bidoof
  324. Mehdow
  325. Mendelsin
  326. MetalMario128
  327. Metocles
  328. Midnight Torch
  329. Miifighters4Smash5
  330. Minato Arisato
  331. Mike Cometa
  332. Mikegamer0608
  333. Mishudo
  334. Mizuiro24
  335. Monkokaio
  336. MonopolyRubix
  337. MorbidAltruism
  338. Moydow
  339. MrGame&Rock
  340. MrMacBeth
  341. MrToxicVoltage
  342. Muirkat
  343. Mythzotick
  344. mynameisv
  345. MysticKnives
  346. N1N
  347. N3ON
  348. Nauzgo
  349. Necro Toad
  350. Neo Zero
  351. NessAtc.
  352. Niala
  353. Nimbostratus
  354. NineS
  355. Ninjakid41592
  356. Ninjaed
  357. Nintandy
  358. Nintendokusou
  359. NitrusVirus
  360. NNN
  361. NonSpecificGuy
  362. NoOtherPersona
  363. NoR4U
  364. Nossnitro102
  365. Octillus
  366. Oddyesy
  367. oh.glory
  368. OhMyBanana54
  369. Olo
  370. Onassi2
  371. Oniric Spriter
  372. Ookami Ryo
  373. OpticalBlast
  374. OptimisticStrifer
  375. Oracle_Summon
  376. Organization XIII
  377. osby
  378. otarolgam
  379. Oz37
  380. Pacack
  381. Pakky
  382. Papagenos
  383. ParanoidDrone
  384. Pcubed007
  385. Pennate
  386. Phaazoid
  387. PhilosophicAnimal
  388. pholtos
  389. Pinguino21v
  390. Pizza Robo
  391. P.Kat
  392. Plain Yogurt
  393. Plank08
  394. Plato Xaiver
  395. Playcube
  396. PlayfulMushroom
  397. POKEMANSPIKA
  398. PokiehlthePoet
  399. Powerman293
  400. praline
  401. ProperlyBasic
  402. proxian
  403. psb123
  404. PSIguy89
  405. PSYNergy
  406. PrinceGal3n
  407. PurpleStuff5
  408. PWN3
  409. Pwnapplez
  410. Pyzlnar
  411. QcSlayer
  412. Q-Long
  413. Quetzal77
  414. R.O.B.
  415. Radical Beam
  416. Radori
  417. Raetah
  418. Rafuki21
  419. RandomAce
  420. Raykz
  421. Raziek
  422. Red Dasher
  423. Red Ryu
  424. ReeseBalaski
  425. RegiGygas117
  426. RenH
  427. Replica
  428. Rethuic
  429. Retroen
  430. RetrogamerMax
  431. RetroMetalSonic
  432. RhymeswithEmpty
  433. Roger Smith
  434. RosaPeach
  435. Royaru
  436. roydgriffin
  437. Royvolution Ream
  438. RumpletrellskiN
  439. Ryan
  440. Ryuji
  441. Ryuutakeshi
  442. Sabrewulf238
  443. Saer2k
  444. Sagittarius
  445. Salocin
  446. sandfall
  447. SanicJan
  448. Sari
  449. Scatmansworld25
  450. Scoliosis Jones
  451. scoobymcsnack
  452. Seb9k+
  453. SebasSancy
  454. Secret Sexytime
  455. Seleir
  456. Seoxys
  457. Sephazon
  458. ShadowGuy1
  459. Shawnullah
  460. sheik93
  461. shellshocker18
  462. Shin F.
  463. Shinhed-echi
  464. Shiny Porygon
  465. shocktarts17
  466. Shog
  467. Sidboylol
  468. Silo777
  469. SirCamp
  470. Skeleton o' Fun
  471. SkullKidKing
  472. Skyblade12
  473. Skyfox2000
  474. sman3975
  475. Smash_Handle69
  476. SmashBro99
  477. smashingDoug
  478. smashkirby
  479. Smashmar2
  480. smash puffle
  481. SmashShadow
  482. smashtriforce77
  483. smileMasky
  484. SmilingMad
  485. SMX
  486. SNEKeater
  487. Solbliminal
  488. Solfiner
  489. someonetookjacob
  490. SonicLink125
  491. SonicSmasher
  492. SoraSaturn
  493. Sordim522
  494. SorMago
  495. SorrowOfAcheron
  496. SoulofKhaos
  497. Soulsaint
  498. SoupCanMafia
  499. Sparkus
  500. Spatman
  501. Spazzy_D
  502. Speedwagon
  503. SPEN18
  504. spoilerowl
  505. Spootondorf
  506. Sqid
  507. Squirtle/Mario guy
  508. SSBFan
  509. Staarih
  510. StaffofSmashing
  511. Strider_Bond00J
  512. StrikeBlade
  513. SundaeS
  514. SuperBrawler
  515. Superfiremario
  516. SuperNintendoKid
  517. Supersmash77
  518. Superyoshiom
  519. Swampasaur
  520. Sykin
  521. Takasmash
  522. tamagone
  523. TappyBat
  524. TBone06
  525. tbuster766
  526. TCT~Phantom
  527. TeamFlareZakk
  528. Techno1000
  529. Tecnoid
  530. Teeb147
  531. TeenGirlSquad
  532. TehEpicRyuga
  533. TempestSurge
  534. Tetiro
  535. Tetrin
  536. ThatShadowLink
  537. THE 6r
  538. The Curious Volnutt
  539. The One Who Wrote This
  540. Thekewlusername
  541. T-Hell
  542. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  543. TheSeanMan
  544. TheSpaceKing
  545. The Stoopid Unikorn
  546. TheTactician
  547. THE TemporaryFool
  548. thethirdkoopa
  549. TheZoologist
  550. ThirdDay
  551. ThoughtfulWanderer
  552. ThunderOverload
  553. TiaSilvia
  554. TimeSmash
  555. Tinfoil
  556. Tiymako
  557. ToothiestAura
  558. topspin1617
  559. Tornado_Man
  560. Travix Man
  561. TreeBranch
  562. True Blue Warrior
  563. Turmalinium
  564. tveye
  565. tyrus+
  566. UltimateWario
  567. Ultinarok
  568. Undella2
  569. User Name String
  570. UtopianPoyzin
  571. valkiriforce
  572. Vann Accessible
  573. Vegito2727
  574. Venus of the Desert Bloom
  575. Vintage Creep
  576. Violenceman
  577. WaddleMatt
  578. walph
  579. warelander
  580. Warheart_666
  581. Wigglytuff ★
  582. winterofsilver
  583. Wintropy
  584. WhiteEaglePL
  585. Xelion
  586. Xenigma
  587. XenoWarriorX
  588. XeVioN
  589. Xiivi
  590. Xithyl_kykorl
  591. xLemmy_KoopaX
  592. xNaz
  593. xpnc
  594. XTremeGamer1234
  595. XxLtxX
  596. Yangfly Leone
  597. YellowLord
  598. Yggdra
  599. Yoh
  600. Yoshi444
  601. YoshiandToad
  602. Young Horsetail
  603. Your Hero
  604. Ypsen
  605. Yuki Setsuna
  606. Yusa
  607. YwhaletailY
  608. Zabadoo
  609. zabimaru1000
  610. zagman505
  611. zaiman12345
  612. Zalaresh
  613. Zandro
  614. ZanZero
  615. ZarroTsu
  616. ZeldaMaster
  617. ZelDan
  618. ZestyÑ
  619. zferolie
  620. zmero_
  621. Zulyar
  622. Zuppo

Loliko YnT

Smash Ace
NNID
karilthewizard
3DS FC
0447-8484-5229
Looking at my list, you’ve already been added I see.

1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. 3DSNinja
  4. 9Blades
  5. ☆Jisatsu☆
  6. *Verrix*
  7. ?!?!?!
  8. Accursed
  9. AceyT
  10. Adeptmune
  11. Agk0001
  12. Aguki90
  13. airConditioner
  14. AirMac1
  15. aldelaro5
  16. alguidrag
  17. Akod
  18. AlliwantisIsaac
  19. Altais
  20. Amberloo
  21. Amtoj
  22. AncientArk
  23. andimidna
  24. Androobie
  25. Aeon Lupin
  26. Apollyon
  27. Aqua Rock X
  28. AquaDork1
  29. AquaSol
  30. Arcadenik
  31. ArkSPiTFirE
  32. Arsenal234,
  33. Arteen
  34. Asian_Charizard
  35. Astraltar
  36. Aureola
  37. Aurora Jenny
  38. AustarusIV
  39. AwesomeCauliflower68
  40. Awesomedude444
  41. aztimh
  42. Backgammon
  43. Baddies are back
  44. Balgorxz
  45. BandannaWaddleDee
  46. Bane84
  47. Banjodorf
  48. bassem6
  49. Bassoonist
  50. Billybae10K
  51. BillyBat
  52. Bingoshi
  53. Bkupa666
  54. Black Magician
  55. Blackwolf666
  56. Bladebreaker
  57. Blaziken
  58. Blue7113
  59. BluePikmin11
  60. BoltDragon
  61. BoN~
  62. BoreasTheSnowConeMachine
  63. Bowser-Daimao
  64. BravadoMan_13
  65. BridgesWithTurtles
  66. Brother AJ
  67. Browny
  68. Buddy002
  69. Bunny8093
  70. BUnit
  71. Burruni
  72. Calamitas
  73. Calane
  74. CactusBlah
  75. Cadillac
  76. candyissweet
  77. Capita
  78. Cap'nChreest
  79. Captain Toad
  80. CardStealer1
  81. Cazzone,
  82. Chapter Serf
  83. CheckmateChuck
  84. CheeseBroJoe
  85. Cheezey Bites
  86. ChirimoyaX
  87. Chromfirmed
  88. Chrono.
  89. ChronoPenguin
  90. clearandsweet
  91. ClinkStryphart
  92. CliffJumper
  93. Clumsyzephyr
  94. Coaltergeist
  95. cocy965
  96. Cos.
  97. Confirmation
  98. Connorb0t2
  99. Crap-Zapper
  100. CrocoLoco
  101. CrossDispatcher
  102. cybersai
  103. Dalek_Kolt
  104. Darkdarkness
  105. Darkfur
  106. DatoSm
  107. DCavalier
  108. Dee Dude
  109. Delta64
  110. Demonfunds
  111. Dendros
  112. Desert Croc
  113. Destroyer713
  114. Dezeray112
  115. Dhragen
  116. Dib The Crazy Kid
  117. Diddy Kong
  118. Dihan
  119. Dimensionsword64
  120. Dionaea_floridensis
  121. direktor
  122. Disturbedfan199220
  123. DivinexRose
  124. DJ3DS
  125. DJBor
  126. D-Man9293
  127. DMurr
  128. DogManStar
  129. DoodleDuck97
  130. Doncalot
  131. DraginHikari
  132. Drakonis
  133. DrJayfox
  134. Dromader
  135. DukeNapoleon
  136. DustyPumpkin
  137. Dyllybirdy
  138. e105beta
  139. Eagle
  140. EclairSpark
  141. EclipseSmash
  142. EddyBearr
  143. ED Cantu
  144. Edlocke
  145. egaddmario
  146. ElPanandero
  147. El Syd
  148. EndlessChrom
  149. EndlessRain
  150. EnhaloTricks
  151. EricTheGamerman
  152. Essora
  153. ETFruitNinja
  154. ethanrodgers223
  155. Ezequileste
  156. Falgor
  157. Falkoopa
  158. False Sense
  159. FamiconDisk
  160. Famikom
  161. FantastiqueFran
  162. Felix_the_Slayer
  163. fenyx4
  164. ferioku
  165. Fire Rider
  166. Fire Tactician
  167. Fire_Voyager
  168. FirstBlade
  169. Flamel
  170. Flamingbird
  171. Flareon
  172. Flarzo
  173. FlawedAI
  174. Flik
  175. FlintIke
  176. Flynn.Scifo
  177. fogbadge.
  178. foolssigma
  179. FooltheFlames
  180. FrankAL
  181. FreddyOnDrugs
  182. Friesnchip
  183. Frosty Pops
  184. GalacticPetey
  185. Gameguy1996
  186. Gazorpazorpfield
  187. Geassguy
  188. gebi
  189. Geildus
  190. Geno Boost
  191. Germaniac
  192. ghastmine
  193. Ghirahilda
  194. GhostStorm
  195. Gioka
  196. GladiusVortex
  197. GM_3826
  198. GoldenBoy01
  199. Golden Icarus
  200. GoldenSunIsAlive
  201. GoodGrief741
  202. Gotann
  203. GraveEclipse567
  204. GreekGamer
  205. gspindles
  206. Gurein
  207. Guynamednelson
  208. Hakerson
  209. heylodom
  210. Highway20
  211. Holdenon
  212. hustler713
  213. Huanchi
  214. hwrdjacob
  215. iam8bit
  216. Icana
  217. iDazedX_x
  218. Inawordyes
  219. IntelliHeath1
  220. Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
  221. isaac3000
  222. Isaac4SmashUltimate
  223. Isaac for Smash Pls
  224. IsaacOrRiot
  225. Isaac: Venus Adept
  226. Istry555
  227. ItsRainingGravy
  228. ItsYio
  229. IvanQuote
  230. JaidynReiman
  231. Jak_spoon
  232. JamesDNaux
  233. James Tutumbero
  234. Jamurai
  235. Jandlebars
  236. JarBear
  237. Javifa
  238. Jclubsandwich
  239. JDogindy
  240. JesseMcCloud
  241. Jibunzo
  242. Johnknight1
  243. JohnnySparkxs
  244. JoyStar
  245. Jupiter Ivan
  246. Jurae818
  247. Just a random scrub
  248. jweb22
  249. Kalaam
  250. Kalomaze
  251. KCCHIEFS27
  252. KeniththeGatherer
  253. KeybladeSmasher
  254. KHJason95
  255. Kikaru
  256. Kind Dedede
  257. KingCloud
  258. KingShadow
  259. KingTorra
  260. KingZing
  261. KiraYoshikage
  262. KirbyDragon
  263. Kirbyfan391
  264. Kisae
  265. Klimax
  266. KMDP
  267. Knight-Adept
  268. KoalaNut
  269. Kokirikory
  270. KoopaSaki
  271. Koori
  272. Kremling Man
  273. Kumatora
  274. KurouKamen
  275. Kycse
  276. Lady Palutena
  277. Lampy
  278. LaniusShrike
  279. lanky_gunner
  280. LasermasterA
  281. Leafeon523
  282. Ledfarmer
  283. LeeYawshee
  284. Legendary Spirit Tamer
  285. LegendOfDragoon
  286. legendofrob1
  287. LemmyKoopa
  288. lexpic17
  289. lightdasher
  290. LightheartedBum
  291. Lightosia
  292. Linq
  293. Lisbon Mapping
  294. littl-myth
  295. Liverpool19
  296. LoboRundas
  297. Loliko YnT
  298. Lone (Thirteenth)
  299. Lonodel
  300. Lord-Zero
  301. Lucanic
  302. Lucimar
  303. Ludjinnado
  304. Luigifan18
  305. lunarum
  306. Lukingordex
  307. Lurxy
  308. Lynn Eslie
  309. M23-X0
  310. Machete
  311. MacSmitty
  312. MagiusNecros
  313. MAGMIS
  314. MainJPW
  315. Malcolm Belmont
  316. MaskO'Gears
  317. Master Rapier
  318. MasterMushroom
  319. MatthewVenusAdept
  320. Mav485
  321. McLapras
  322. MeatOfJustice
  323. Mega Bidoof
  324. Mehdow
  325. Mendelsin
  326. MetalMario128
  327. Metocles
  328. Midnight Torch
  329. Miifighters4Smash5
  330. Minato Arisato
  331. Mike Cometa
  332. Mikegamer0608
  333. Mishudo
  334. Mizuiro24
  335. Monkokaio
  336. MonopolyRubix
  337. MorbidAltruism
  338. Moydow
  339. MrGame&Rock
  340. MrMacBeth
  341. MrToxicVoltage
  342. Muirkat
  343. Mythzotick
  344. mynameisv
  345. MysticKnives
  346. N1N
  347. N3ON
  348. Nauzgo
  349. Necro Toad
  350. Neo Zero
  351. NessAtc.
  352. Niala
  353. Nimbostratus
  354. NineS
  355. Ninjakid41592
  356. Ninjaed
  357. Nintandy
  358. Nintendokusou
  359. NitrusVirus
  360. NNN
  361. NonSpecificGuy
  362. NoOtherPersona
  363. NoR4U
  364. Nossnitro102
  365. Octillus
  366. Oddyesy
  367. oh.glory
  368. OhMyBanana54
  369. Olo
  370. Onassi2
  371. Oniric Spriter
  372. Ookami Ryo
  373. OpticalBlast
  374. OptimisticStrifer
  375. Oracle_Summon
  376. Organization XIII
  377. osby
  378. otarolgam
  379. Oz37
  380. Pacack
  381. Pakky
  382. Papagenos
  383. ParanoidDrone
  384. Pcubed007
  385. Pennate
  386. Phaazoid
  387. PhilosophicAnimal
  388. pholtos
  389. Pinguino21v
  390. Pizza Robo
  391. P.Kat
  392. Plain Yogurt
  393. Plank08
  394. Plato Xaiver
  395. Playcube
  396. PlayfulMushroom
  397. POKEMANSPIKA
  398. PokiehlthePoet
  399. Powerman293
  400. praline
  401. ProperlyBasic
  402. proxian
  403. psb123
  404. PSIguy89
  405. PSYNergy
  406. PrinceGal3n
  407. PurpleStuff5
  408. PWN3
  409. Pwnapplez
  410. Pyzlnar
  411. QcSlayer
  412. Q-Long
  413. Quetzal77
  414. R.O.B.
  415. Radical Beam
  416. Radori
  417. Raetah
  418. Rafuki21
  419. RandomAce
  420. Raykz
  421. Raziek
  422. Red Dasher
  423. Red Ryu
  424. ReeseBalaski
  425. RegiGygas117
  426. RenH
  427. Replica
  428. Rethuic
  429. Retroen
  430. RetrogamerMax
  431. RetroMetalSonic
  432. RhymeswithEmpty
  433. Roger Smith
  434. RosaPeach
  435. Royaru
  436. roydgriffin
  437. Royvolution Ream
  438. RumpletrellskiN
  439. Ryan
  440. Ryuji
  441. Ryuutakeshi
  442. Sabrewulf238
  443. Saer2k
  444. Sagittarius
  445. Salocin
  446. sandfall
  447. SanicJan
  448. Sari
  449. Scatmansworld25
  450. Scoliosis Jones
  451. scoobymcsnack
  452. Seb9k+
  453. SebasSancy
  454. Secret Sexytime
  455. Seleir
  456. Seoxys
  457. Sephazon
  458. ShadowGuy1
  459. Shawnullah
  460. sheik93
  461. shellshocker18
  462. Shin F.
  463. Shinhed-echi
  464. Shiny Porygon
  465. shocktarts17
  466. Shog
  467. Sidboylol
  468. Silo777
  469. SirCamp
  470. Skeleton o' Fun
  471. SkullKidKing
  472. Skyblade12
  473. Skyfox2000
  474. sman3975
  475. Smash_Handle69
  476. SmashBro99
  477. smashingDoug
  478. smashkirby
  479. Smashmar2
  480. smash puffle
  481. SmashShadow
  482. smashtriforce77
  483. smileMasky
  484. SmilingMad
  485. SMX
  486. SNEKeater
  487. Solbliminal
  488. Solfiner
  489. someonetookjacob
  490. SonicLink125
  491. SonicSmasher
  492. SoraSaturn
  493. Sordim522
  494. SorMago
  495. SorrowOfAcheron
  496. SoulofKhaos
  497. Soulsaint
  498. SoupCanMafia
  499. Sparkus
  500. Spatman
  501. Spazzy_D
  502. Speedwagon
  503. SPEN18
  504. spoilerowl
  505. Spootondorf
  506. Sqid
  507. Squirtle/Mario guy
  508. SSBFan
  509. Staarih
  510. StaffofSmashing
  511. Strider_Bond00J
  512. StrikeBlade
  513. SundaeS
  514. SuperBrawler
  515. Superfiremario
  516. SuperNintendoKid
  517. Supersmash77
  518. Superyoshiom
  519. Swampasaur
  520. Sykin
  521. Takasmash
  522. tamagone
  523. TappyBat
  524. TBone06
  525. tbuster766
  526. TCT~Phantom
  527. TeamFlareZakk
  528. Techno1000
  529. Tecnoid
  530. Teeb147
  531. TeenGirlSquad
  532. TehEpicRyuga
  533. TempestSurge
  534. Tetiro
  535. Tetrin
  536. ThatShadowLink
  537. THE 6r
  538. The Curious Volnutt
  539. The One Who Wrote This
  540. Thekewlusername
  541. T-Hell
  542. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  543. TheSeanMan
  544. TheSpaceKing
  545. The Stoopid Unikorn
  546. TheTactician
  547. THE TemporaryFool
  548. thethirdkoopa
  549. TheZoologist
  550. ThirdDay
  551. ThoughtfulWanderer
  552. ThunderOverload
  553. TiaSilvia
  554. TimeSmash
  555. Tinfoil
  556. Tiymako
  557. ToothiestAura
  558. topspin1617
  559. Tornado_Man
  560. Travix Man
  561. TreeBranch
  562. True Blue Warrior
  563. Turmalinium
  564. tveye
  565. tyrus+
  566. UltimateWario
  567. Ultinarok
  568. Undella2
  569. User Name String
  570. UtopianPoyzin
  571. valkiriforce
  572. Vann Accessible
  573. Vegito2727
  574. Venus of the Desert Bloom
  575. Vintage Creep
  576. Violenceman
  577. WaddleMatt
  578. walph
  579. warelander
  580. Warheart_666
  581. Wigglytuff ★
  582. winterofsilver
  583. Wintropy
  584. WhiteEaglePL
  585. Xelion
  586. Xenigma
  587. XenoWarriorX
  588. XeVioN
  589. Xiivi
  590. Xithyl_kykorl
  591. xLemmy_KoopaX
  592. xNaz
  593. xpnc
  594. XTremeGamer1234
  595. XxLtxX
  596. Yangfly Leone
  597. YellowLord
  598. Yggdra
  599. Yoh
  600. Yoshi444
  601. YoshiandToad
  602. Young Horsetail
  603. Your Hero
  604. Ypsen
  605. Yuki Setsuna
  606. Yusa
  607. YwhaletailY
  608. Zabadoo
  609. zabimaru1000
  610. zagman505
  611. zaiman12345
  612. Zalaresh
  613. Zandro
  614. ZanZero
  615. ZarroTsu
  616. ZeldaMaster
  617. ZelDan
  618. ZestyÑ
  619. zferolie
  620. zmero_
  621. Zulyar
  622. Zuppo
Oh yeah ! Iv'e visited the thread during August/September 2018 I think , I didn't remembered if I was in the list or not.

Top Bottom