• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunday Smash Trivia! Prize: Mario Kart Wii!

Trela

Smash Lord
AlphaZealot, give me answers PLZ.

But seriously, I might actually try this. Time to study!

=Trela=

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Yo, one of the regulars wanna say "Firestorm" when it's starting so my window flashes and I realize it's starting XD I don't want to forget.

Percon, Thanksgiving is the day after. On Monday. Hopefully I don't have work that day.

Signal

Smash Apprentice
Neat idea. Hopefully I can make it, though it's a shame it's hosted on Canadian thanksgiving.
Yeah, I am going out to dinner to a friends house for Turkey that night. Real disappointment, although I do already have MKW, it would be nice to win an extra copy of it, just like my brother did with brawl :D

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Just wondering something here, if i'm using the smashboards irc thing should it be blank after the java loads? My computers been having trouble loading things lately and I don't want to miss out on this.

Commander Blizzard

Smash Apprentice
Seems like a cool idea. Too bad I already own MKWii. It wouldnt hurt to have another copy of MKWii so I'll try this out when I have the chance.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
It's a shame this is only for Americans (NTSC region stuff is american I'm presuming) I would have participated otherwise.
:\

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I never expected to actually. . .Win. I had hopes, but I didn't think I was gonna get it when there were so many people shouting it out. Surprisingly, the questions were actually quite easy, and I didn't have to get many right due to there being so many other people shouting out the names with only one person getting the credit for it each time.

With like 50 people though, 5/20 questions in your name is no small feat though. TBH, it's more of a test of your typing skills though then of your knoweledge of Smash to get your answer in quickly enough.

I certainly shouldn't be the one complaining though. I got the prize! Wootage!

666th post.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Congrats MasterWarlord!

I quit to go watch Enchanted after like the 4th question...
I bit too crazy.

Top Bottom