• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunday July 20th, Ann Arbor, MI - Digital Ops Biweekly #5!! New Strike Out System!

lain

Smash Master
Joel was ****ed up though. He was lying in a way I can't even begin to describe, in a couch big enough for.... marsupials...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Joel was ****ed up though. He was lying in a way I can't even begin to describe, in a couch big enough for.... marsupials...
Kel and I have gone with 8 hours of sleep on an entire weekend and played in 3 tournaments and still have placed consistently

so

noooooooooooooooooo jahones

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't know what you guys are talking about. In this game, G&W is the only one of those four that exists and he's not cheap at all.

dingding

Smash Ace
IC's should be banned.. all i wanna say and GW isn't broken.. he has 1 move that he needs or he's screwed

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I think Joel said he had a plane ticket to FAST or something.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
IC's sure are broken with their single tournament win out of over 20 tournaments to prove it.

Stop complaining about characters being cheap. They probably aren't. If they are, why aren't you winning with them?

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
no character is cheap except snake...i doubt u can pull of any of the grabs wit icies ding so stfu

snake is just broken, i have a thread about it on all is brawl. dont feel like getting into it right now.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Two can play at that game, Tony. Based on recent tournament results, I think its safe to say that Pikachu is broken. Either that or Anther is broken. We should ban both just to be sure.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Based on tournament results, I'm pretty sure I can counterpick just about anyone with Mew2King and autowin, so I'll just main him and second Azen Zagenite.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
In that case, I'll main Cort since he can beat M2K. My second is tough, but I guess I'll go with Hylian if the ICs chaingrab isn't banned.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
ill main samurai panda for being a cute lil baby panda, and i'll 2nd The mann for rocket punch purposes.

dingding

Smash Ace
oh ankoku just saying thanks for doing that tourney stuff on allisbrawl.. so many scrubs were buggin me like.. wheres my medal... im like who cares its a little ribbon thing on a screen.. so thanks for doing it =)

Anther

Smash Champion
<3 Yalls XD... cept for the douche trying to ban me from tourneys. I hate that guy. Specially when he warned me.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Do you guys remember that jerk who played the most annoying Pikachu ever? He was like doing the up-B all over the place pretending like he was good. Man, he sucks.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Read My Pm Scrub

Also its cool if i stay over on sat right? i think we talked about me staying but i just wanted a 100% yes.

Do you guys remember that jerk who played the most annoying Pikachu ever? He was like doing the up-B all over the place pretending like he was good. Man, he sucks.
Ehhh yea not only does he suck but, that guy is a jerk can you believe he actually tries to talk and be NICE to people while and after hes playing...what an ******* :).

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm going to main overswarm and wreck you all.

You don't have a chance. If somehow you win, my secondary is Squall Leonheart. GG.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Jokes on you. Overswarm counters Chuck Norris.

That's right, I said it. OS counters Chuck.

Top Bottom