• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

fontisian

Smash Champion
Then we need to figure this out now. Can someone get an accurate list of who people are willing to vote?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I would be willing to lynch Jack or Xivii today.

I have decided that Jack and Xivii fit well as scum bussing each other and both fit into my Fonti theory well.

You guys are going to ask why I'm not putting Fonti, its because that obviously is going no where today.

I should be able to be there at deadline.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I think Xivii has an accurate list of who is getting voted once he adds me, I will work on one of who people are voting

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Xivii: Fonti, DB, Jack, Mala
Jack: Xivii, bessie, Sab, Mala
DB: Fonti, Jack, Spak
Mala: Jack, Spak, Sab
bessie: DB, Jack
Triss: bessie

Malakandra

Smash Lord
List of who is willing to vote who:
Xivii: Jack, DB
DB: Bessie, Xivii
Jack: Xivii, DB, Mala, Bessie
Mala: Xivii, Jack
Bessie: Triss, Jack
Triss: no one yet
Sabrar: Mala, Jack
Spak: Mala, DB
Fonti: Xivii, DB

Malakandra

Smash Lord
List of who is willing to vote who:
Xivii: Jack, DB
DB: Bessie, Xivii
Jack: Xivii, DB, Mala, Bessie
Mala: Xivii, Jack
Bessie: Triss, Jack, DB
Triss: no one yet
Sabrar: Mala, Jack
Spak: Mala, DB
Fonti: Xivii, DB

Fixed

Malakandra

Smash Lord
If I take Xivii's claim as true, that leaves me with a scumteam of Fonti, Jack, Trisscar, Spak.

I will go back and see if this works.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Why didn't you just try to convince me Bessie was town? I would have tried to work with you.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I tried, you haven't listened to anything I've said. Same as yesterday when I town cased pythag you brushed it off.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Some crumbs:
Bessie's town
If this is a serious vote, then you are voting for xivii because you don’t like his gambits, and because he is hard to read?
If this is actually RVS, why are you defending this vote?

Also the reason why I was so pissed at Ranmaru D1:
Your expectations are wrong. And they are always wrong. We literally went through this last game and you promised yet again to leave me alone day 1 and let me do my thing.
You need to stop thinking that every little discrepancy is scum. There are other reasons for people's actions than in mafia. And if you keep playing that way you are, you are just going to keep making a mess of things every damn game:
For the future, we must ponder as to why Xiivi would suggest seer choices so early in the day. Then we must ponder why Pythag would have confusion with that, and the interaction seems odd when considering the setup, and what limits the sorcerer has.
Particularly think: Why would town do this.
I was trying to lay low. He did this same exact thing to me in the last game we played, outing me as cop D1 because he wouldn't leave me alone. I was trying to explain that to him here. ranmaru ranmaru

More crumbs. Bessie and Boom were confirmed to me hence their distinction.
You're gonna have to wait man. I can't just pull reads out of my ass. Actually I can. Here:

Xivii - town
Trisscar - scum
Deadbananas - scum
Spak - scum

malakandra - scum
Cuthalion - scum
Pythag - scum
Fonti - scum
Handorin - scum

BoomFrog - town
Jackrito - scum
Sabrar - scum
Bessie - town
Xivii - good and gets a gold star
Trisscar - good
LogicoftheVI - good
Deadbananas - good
Spak - bad

malakandra - good
Cuthalion - good
Pythag - bad
Fonti - good
Handorin - bad

BoomFrog - good and gets a gold star
Jackrito - good
Sabrar - bad
Bessie - good and gets a gold star

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I'm not through reading yet, but DB and Sabrar are my two strongest town reads rn, Xivii, if you and Bessie are masons this is fonti trying to get you to mislynch there. A DB push is too easy and theres no way DB and Sabrar has been leading town around lynching the wrong people. Fonti who do you think is scum with DB and Sab here

fontisian

Smash Champion
I'm not through reading yet, but DB and Sabrar are my two strongest town reads rn, Xivii, if you and Bessie are masons this is fonti trying to get you to mislynch there. A DB push is too easy and theres no way DB and Sabrar has been leading town around lynching the wrong people. Fonti who do you think is scum with DB and Sab here
You.

If not you, then Spak.

I don't know who the 4th would be.

None of this makes sense.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Thats what I thought, more people who have also had very little impact on forming main wagons.

I'm on page 10, so I might speed up the reading a bit

fontisian

Smash Champion
Let's say Xivii's telling the truth (and I am not believing he is until Bessie backs him up, at the very least). That's means four scum in Spak, Mala, DB, Sabrar, Triss and Jack. Mala and Spak aren't both scum. DB and Sabrar both being scum would be super weird with the way their claims worked out, unless DB's role is entirely fabricated. Triss can only be scum if there isn't a role that changes checks, and it doesn't make sense for me to still be alive if their isn't one. And Jack can't be scum unless there's is a role that changes checks, and they targeted him n2. DB and Mala have acted like they aren't both scum Today as well. And Spak has been dumping on both Mala and DB Today. Triss and Jack most likely aren't both scum, because if they scumteam faked a vanilla check on Jack, they would do the same for scum!Trisscar, unless the checking vanilla thing is something inherent to Jack's role.

No team of four with Spak in that, it'd either have to have both Triss and Jack, or one of Mala or DB, who he would have been bussing heavily Today.

A Mala team of four would then have to include three of DB, Sabrar, Triss and Jack, except DB had that weird buddying ish thing to Mala, Sabrar and DB are weird but not impossible to have on a team together, and Triss and Jack again just can't both be scum.

DB/Sabrar/Triss/Jack has the same problems.

These teams do not make sense.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
DB's role is 1-shot so it's not even as powerful as yal are making it out to be. If Sab didn't target DB for example. We don't know if he would have been able to use it again.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I may have ****ed up horribly this game, but I am not scum. Please try to work with me here.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Fonti/Jack/Triss/Spak

Fonti and Jack make sense together from the clear d3 to a lot of the interactions today.
Fonti Jack and Triss work well together with Fonti getting a supposed red check on Triss, and then both fonti and Jack townreading her. Jack specifically bringing up things that would allude to Triss being scum but then ending in a town read.
Spak I'll admit is the loose part here, and in there due to PoE. Since I firmly believe Sabrar, and trust DB over Spak.

The stuff I've been reading through has not shown anything that contradicts this so far.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Look over the points I made on Jack with a fair eye. I'm positive he's scum. Don't let you result bias your interpretation.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
DB's role is 1-shot so it's not even as powerful as yal are making it out to be. If Sab didn't target DB for example. We don't know if he would have been able to use it again.
its not powerful as town, but is as scum since its basically a free avoid a scum kill and kill an extra town.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Fair, it just seems like a crappy ability if it was one shot, which I guess was your point lol, but too crappy even for low power.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
And as I said, even if that is how it works, how is that different than a normal redirector which is a common scum role?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Interesting, that changes thing a bit. I was under the assumption that normal redirectors could not target themselves because I thought that would be too powerful as scum. I still think DB has been more playing like his town self, admittedly his forum maf play could be different I've only skimmed through one of his scum game. but I'll analyze switching him out with Spak in that team I mentioned earlier. I'm still not willing to vote him, I'd much prefer Jack or Fonti, reading through I think it is likely Xivii is telling the truth, unless Bessie says otherwise. I am retracting my willingness to vote Xivii, and putting Fonti on there, because maybe more people will be willing to come to that now, if they believe Xivii about the masons.

Top Bottom