• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

fontisian

Smash Champion
Frankly, I'm resistant to idea of killing DB just because you're suggesting it.

Would you consider killing Mala?

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Everyone can be bad town true, that is why mafia is a pain for me lately to play. I fought the Handorin lynch to a degree fo that reason. I'm in a area lately where bad players are normally town, then scum not always true but feels that way lately. They is a lot more to my Triss read then that though.
On Wisp's last team in hindsight it is bad at the time though I still agree with it Pythag and Logic were not playing great anyone who says otherwise is using recency biased to make themselves look better. They are more reasons to me not wanting Triss lynch today then that though.
Jackrito Jackrito These "more"s.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
I'm happier lynching a kill potential claim tbh, the lack of maf kills so far doesn't instill a massive degree of trust in them.

fontisian

Smash Champion
The argument for lynching Mala is that he's probably scum in both town!Xivii and scum!Xivii worlds, whereas DB and Jack are almost certainly town if Xivii is scum, since Xivii is trying to convince us to kill them.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Oh the more part is just how everyone wants you dead this game so hard to build team around that. Also keeping Fonti alive if you are not VT is crazy to me since this check was always coming. I generally believed your reasons for your claim day one as well.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Oh the more part is just how everyone wants you dead this game so hard to build team around that. Also keeping Fonti alive if you are not VT is crazy to me since this check was always coming. I generally believed your reasons for your claim day one as well.
Ahh aight.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I'm happier lynching a kill potential claim tbh, the lack of maf kills so far doesn't instill a massive degree of trust in them.
I take it you mean Sabrar here. If town they only shot DB and Logic who I have no issue with them shooting since I was pushing both.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Sabrar or DB honestly. The sheer amount of mis-kills here isn't something that seems acceptable at this point.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
I'm not willing to lynch myself, obviously, and I'm not willing to lynch mala today. I think believe the masons at this point, theres just way to much setup, which is giving me some headaches. I'm not willing to vote either bessie or Xivii anymore. I think I'm only willing to vote Jack today.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I'm not willing to lynch myself, obviously, and I'm not willing to lynch mala today. I think believe the masons at this point, theres just way to much setup, which is giving me some headaches. I'm not willing to vote either bessie or Xivii anymore. I think I'm only willing to vote Jack today.
If you vote for Jack, I will vote for you.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Scum can do that setup btw not used to it but is possible. Masons make no sense with our other confirmed roles. If you are town this is game throwing thinking I'm the best choice today.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Damn I really want to Vote DB now off that awful post. I still don't trust Xivii though and want Mala still because works in both worlds.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Vote Malakandra

I will be gone in 10 mins fully expecting to be mislynched while I'm gone and game will be over. I stand by scum team is Xivii Bessie Mala not sure on 4th sadly.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Scum can do that setup btw not used to it but is possible. Masons make no sense with our other confirmed roles. If you are town this is game throwing thinking I'm the best choice today.
I think they did exactly what I would want masons too to prove their claim. I'm a hypocrite if I say this doesn't atleast give them enough credence for me not to vote them today.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I think they did exactly what I would want masons too to prove their claim. I'm a hypocrite if I say this doesn't atleast give them enough credence for me not to vote them today.
Why vote me though. I understand if you want to be pocketed by the fake masons so vote Mala instead

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
I trust Mala here, I don't think he pushes Fonti here as scum at all. Its way too risky for him.

you on the other hand fit in well, and I think Xivii's argument was good on you.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I trust Mala here, I don't think he pushes Fonti here as scum at all. Its way too risky for him.

you on the other hand fit in well, and I think Xivii's argument was good on you.
Do you understand that Xivii was trying to convince Jack and I to misexecute you, and we refused?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Why the hell does Fonti not just say Triss is vanilla in that world why would we make it so overcomplicated this theory is dumb. It is way easier to just say Triss is town for both of us and never doubt it.
Could be any reasons maybe Triss is town and DB is scum after all, but I'm not willing to vote either of them today.

Yes, they should. No point in hiding anything now. Or letting them hold onto a last minute claim to confuse everything ...

Malakandra Malakandra Malakandra Malakandra first, please.
I'm Vanilla Town.

Im willing to vote for Jack too Xivii. After reading through most of day 3 I saw nothing in the days to contradict my thoughts.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
Site just became nonresponsive for me. I'll probably place my vote shortly because I can't guarantee later. I'm fine with either Jack or Mala here, this is clearly a bus attempt because they have no good argument.

Malakandra Malakandra
you have no other option then to vote Jack here. Voting outside is suicide if you're town.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Do you understand that Xivii was trying to convince Jack and I to misexecute you, and we refused?
I saw, I also understand that at the same time you were pushing for Mala who I believe is also town and would be another easy push, even easier than me.

Town can be wrong.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I'm here, but won't be around very long. I've scanned the thread, and really don't think we should be gunning for Xivii/Bessie toDay (I need a night to look at the interactions), and Jack's play has seemed townie to me... Although DB/Triss/Malak aren't a full scumteam, so that means either Bessie/Xivii or Jack are for sure scum?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Site just became nonresponsive for me. I'll probably place my vote shortly because I can't guarantee later. I'm fine with either Jack or Mala here, this is clearly a bus attempt because they have no good argument.

Malakandra Malakandra
you have no other option then to vote Jack here. Voting outside is suicide if you're town.
I fully intend to at this point, we can talk about this supposed bus attempt tomorrow if I live.

When are we planning on starting the actual voting?

Top Bottom