• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Summer 2009 Grand OTL Tournament | S2009GOTL- 114/128

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Indubitably, good sir, most indubitably. *tips hat*

*takes pity*

Go into advanced mode, and under Additional Options (which is under the box where you type things) find "Show your signature". Click the box if it isn't clicked. It should show, and if it doesn't, there might be something wrong with your sig.
Sad thing is I have tried so many images and text, but my sig still does not show, mabey its just some server issues that need to be fixed. I have felt so empty with out my sig. I feel so very empty, so very empty. Nice avatar though you have @_@

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Sad thing is I have tried so many images and text, but my sig still does not show, mabey its just some server issues that need to be fixed. I have felt so empty with out my sig. I feel so very empty, so very empty. Nice avatar though you have @_@
Hahahahah mah sig shows up.

Once again,:094: <:093:.
disagree and ur behind bars ;)

:094:

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Did you try what I told you? D: You made no mention of it and I can't tell, so sorry if you did...

Did you ever receive any signature violations or been temporarily prohibited from using it? I don't have much knowledge of how such things work here, but I've been on other sites where sig prohibiting has sometimes glitched up and stopped showing a person's sig for longer than intended.

If none of that works or isn't true, maybe you should contact a mod about this issue (if you haven't already) if you think being sigless is big enough of a problem/discomfort for you.

and thank you lol

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Too bad about the DCs. xD

The code DOES work though. :colorful:

LMAO at the ditto. My face looked like my taunt. 3:

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Too bad about the DCs. xD

The code DOES work though. :colorful:

LMAO at the ditto. My face looked like my taunt. 3:
Yeah, those were fun matches, lol.

I actually didn't check the replays myself, but I'm glad the code works. Although I know I would need a lot of work with Pikachu. (Note to self: Pikachu's usmash does not beat a fully charged sideB...)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Ary if you're here, play me. xD

Or anyone else for that matter. :]

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
ggs bunny, those were fun XD

Pretty sure there was some pikaplanking going on, of which ROB took advantage of that last stock. =P

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Now to go through all of the pages and search for the semi new signups that I didn't update yet......

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Uh uh check it check it.

This is
The OTL
I like to rap
Can't you tell?
You dont have
nuttin on me
so dont even try
you cant even see

OH.