• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Summer 2009 Grand OTL Tournament | S2009GOTL- 114/128

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
yup, my wii is screwed
****, that really sucks D=
I'm surprised mine is still working actually. It has been making this weird noise ever since I bought the thing xD

Yes, I signed up for everything. Put me down for another falcon challenge also. I WILL WIN IT THIS TIME.
haha kk
We'll have to look out for you xD
But chances are I work be Capt. America this time, meaning you will have a better chance xD

Totally ignored xD. The best part of it was the end

Charmeleon..Wartotle, Mewtwo, Tentacruel, Aerodactyle..Omanyte, Slowpoke, Pidgeot, Arbok thats all folks
lol hai

People post too much in this thread. It's scary D=

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
that somthing is poliwrath. knowledge of poke rap ft mother ****ing win. incidentally it wasnt a pitcture of poliwrath either. how about stealth be pokerappin?
Yeah, it was a Poliwag picture, lol.

btw, eff you Stealth! 3:<

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm surprised mine is still working actually. It has been making this weird noise ever since I bought the thing xD

Well, i'll try to fix it before the bi-weekly deadline, im too cheap to pay 75 bucks to fix it, till then, im off brawl, good thing i got my N64

DemonFart

Smash Lord
magikarp is too strong.

Splash is a 1 hit ko its unfair ;______;

Grey at least ur location is accurate now

:094:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh and I half *** updated the entrants list

We are almost at 80 peoplez

YagamiLight

Smash Champion

Well, i'll try to fix it before the bi-weekly deadline, im too cheap to pay 75 bucks to fix it, till then, im off brawl, good thing i got my N64
My Wii stopped working in in October or so for about a week. After being fed up with no Brawl, I decided to pretend I'm Leonidas and Sparta Kick the **** thing. It worked!

I have this feeling it'll happen again soon though.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
by the time I post this,I wouldve gotten ninja'd.

Also,I am......demonfart.

EDIT:I was right about getting ninja'd

:094:l

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Grey at least ur location is accurate now

lol, but i was hoping to retire after my wedding
My Wii stopped working in in October or so for about a week. After being fed up with no Brawl, I decided to pretend I'm Leonidas and Sparta Kick the **** thing. It worked!

I have this feeling it'll happen again soon though.
Hmmmmm, maybe my wii needs to be abused...:p

DemonFart

Smash Lord
pfft screw metaknight,all that little ***** can do is sling his sword. Magikarp would take metaknight wings off and shove them...

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I just realized that I have had the Pokemon G/S/C Goldenrod City Theme (Orchestrated) playing for around the last hour or so, during which I have done absolutely nothing productive.

Gah, SWF is too addicting. A vast majority of the posts here are so vapid and inane that you can get well...sucked into their stupidity, I suppose. My personal favorite users are the ones who think they know something but are actually just loud and foolish.

Anyways yeah I'm going to try to not log onto SWF for at least a week or so. Hopefully much longer. :ohwell:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Okay guys so like...my laptop won't be fixed for a week minimum. T_____T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom