• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Summer 2009 Grand OTL Tournament | S2009GOTL- 114/128

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Hmm, Bunny if you want to see pikas new CG's join my game whenever. You can try to escape yourself. I was testing them out on Alphican earlier. I'll just leave the TV on for a bit in case, if someone else is in there just join anyways.

I actually want to try the DDD one if anyone wants to help me out.

Salem

Smash Champion
My Captain Falcon is just way to freaking epic. >_>

He's like pure anti-air! and trying to land is whats going to get you ***** by him during the whole match, thats how good he is.

But he still have problems fighting the top tiers, he can fight everybody else though and **** them.

LOLZ

but i'm getting there and soon not even the top tier will be able to stop my Falcon, even though thats already happening just very little...

Now if only I was allowed to save my matches... seriously, there was this epic one where Falcon Punch finally ***** through a shield. T_T

Dev2000

Smash Lord
ah,jealousy huh dev?

:094:
nah i mean i can desynch taunt (thats only thing i can succesfully desynch lol) and i has teh death grabs so i dont have anything to be jealous of Except the bike :laugh:

Anyway i gtg now see you guys tommorow and then i will start reading the 20 pages that were added while i was asleep/at school
Cya

~Dev

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Im actually up for doubles again, or playing in general. Light sounds like hed want some too.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
*Raises hand*

I'm kinda bored right now lol
So I guess I'm up for some dubz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom