• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suggestions that you absolutely do not like. (READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Edit by Oro:
90% of the posts in this thread have been about characters that people don't want to see in Brawl. There already is a Characters you don't want to see in Brawl thread in the Brawl Character Discussion subforum. General Brawl Discusion is for discussing everything about Brawl EXCEPT for the characters that should/shouldn't be included. If you want to discuss characters, go over there.

I'll let this thread stay open if people keep discussing about things other than characters that they don't want to see in Brawl, like items, gameplay modes, stages, etc. I'll warn anyone for spam if they mention a character in this thread. Everyone understand?

Here's the original post for an idea of what NOT to post in this thread:

Hey guys! Hows it hanging?
Yea so this topic sounds like a flame war waiting to happen eh? Well let's not turn it into that.

This is basically where you name suggestions, that you've heard ANYWHERE (Doesnt have to be on Smashboards) that you absolutely did NOT like. Of course, some people are gonna get offended if you say "PIKACHU SUCKS". So let's try to give a good reason for why you feel that the idea was bad. It doesnt have to be strictly characters either, it could items, gameplay mechanics, stages etc. ANY Suggestion you've heard at all.

And to the people that might get offended, as much as you want to, this is not a place to defend your opinion. I'll admit, that we'll all see something we don't like, but you can't please all of the people all of the time anyways. So let's just throw away arguments, and give rational reasons for ideas you do not like.

Here's some suggestions I've heard that I'm not a big fan of.

And remember no arguments, or defensive posts. Just state ideas you don't like as you hear them and whatnot XD (This is where you can stop reading from the topic title if you just wanna start posting)

Ridley - Apparently he has a huge fanbase, because everywhere I go it seems that everybody wants him to make an appearance in Smash. I just can't see it happening. I've been convinced that the size argument is pointless and he could very well have a moveset, but even still I just think having him in the game would be a stupid idea. I honestly think he would look ridiculous in the game. I think if he does get into the game, he should be a boss of adventure mode or something. NOT a playable character.

Windwaker Link - Don't get me wrong, I loved Windwaker, and I love Cel-Shading, but in Smash Brothers, I just can't see it happening. Let's face it, Windwaker Link would look plain ridiculous in the Brawl universe. However, there are topics everywhere saying "REPLACE YOUNG LINK WITH WW LINK" Why on Earth is this even being suggested? Young Link could have a completely different moveset and doesn't need to be cel shaded. End of story

Link's Uncle, Bowow, Blue Virus, etc on the Japanese Poll - Why would these characters even be suggested? Link's Uncle is virtually unknown, and the other two could easily be items. And I thought some of OUR suggestions were bad XD

Also the suggestions for Chuck Norris in the game are ridiculous (Rememebr no flame wars ;) ) I know the boogyman checks his closet for Chuck Norris at night and all the crap but he shouldn't be in Smash XD

So Post away, but no flame wars, defending etc. Just post your opinions.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Mallow. Wtf? He's third party and he has a terrible non-smash esque design.

He was in a Nintendo Game. SO WHAT! He was in a TURN BASED RPG and he looks
like a cloud with legs. I wouldn't even want him to appear as a stage object.

And wtf is up with some of those JAPANESE SUGGESTIONS:

"The game is too fast! I SD all the time because I can't handle the speed of Bowser!"
Well, tell that prick to F*CK OFF!!! You Don't have to take that DIRECT INSULT to
your game, Masahiro Sakurai, and WTF:

LUPUS THE DOG!? WHAT THE F*CK! IT'S A DOG! A **** DOG!!!

Link's uncle LOL!

KingMewtwo1112

Smash Journeyman
I do agree 'bout Ridley. I just can't see him playable..

Blaziken's a suggestion I've heard a lot of people say, but that Pokemon seems a little too random for me. Lucario or even Meowth are better choices.

I kinda noticed that Japanese gamers seem to choose more random characters, and we seem to favor in choosing characters that could just end up being filler when more deserving characters can be used (Daisy, Boshi, Shadow Mario,etc.)

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
Actually, Link's uncle isn't virtually unknown. If you played "A Link to the Past", you'll know at the very beginning of the game, Link's uncle sets out to save Zelda, but fails. He then gives his trusty sword to Link to become the hero of time... or what-not.

I'm not saying I want the dude as a character, because I don't, I'm just saying he does exist.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Munchlax. I don't like how Nintendo's flaunting him like the next-generation Pikachu, but he sucks, IMO. We have his much better, older self Snorlax, and we saw how well-recieved Pichu was; why do we need another de-evolved form again?

Ridley as a boss character: I hate this suggestion. I hate it with a passion, moreso than the other "Ridley's too big" suggestions, simply because this one takes one of my biggest wishes for the game and horrifically corrupts it. I want to PLAY as Ridley, dang it, not just fight him again!

Red the Pokemon trainer: A character who only throws Pokeballs? Defeats the whole purpose of having Pokeballs as an item, yes?

Excessive third-party characters: Another self explanatory hatred. When your wish list is half composed of third-party characters (some of which have never been on a Nintendo console), you have a problem. It's called stupidity.

Useless Krystal-hate: People say they hate her for various reasons, many of which suck (like personality, cliche-ness, etc) and having nothing to do with her being in Brawl. What's sad is when people cling blindly to their faulty reasoning.

That should cover it for now.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
Any person who says that a member of the Original 12 should be removed: I've heard people say they should get rid of Ness because he was only in one game (yeah, so, and Earthbound is the greatest game of all time to never have a sequel released in the USA!),, to get rid of Jigglypuff because 'Pokemon is no longer popular and the only reason Jigglypuff was in SSB was because it was in the middle of Pokemania when the game was made' (okay, so it might not be a mania anymore, but the games still are among the most popular games in all of video gaming, and Jigglypuff is still one of the most recognizable Pokemon). And I've even read on a N00b board (I think it was Gamefaqs, but I can't remember), that a person didn't want Mario in it because he already gets too much exposure.

Cloud, Master Chief, Lara Croft or any other characters that haven't even appeared on a Nintendo console: Maybe one day, the Big 3 will be able to put aside their differences and make a fighting game that would be released on all consoles that would have 400 Video Game characters from 70 different Video Game Companies. But until hell freezes over, it's not going to happen. Get over it.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
And I've even read on a N00b board (I think it was Gamefaqs, but I can't remember), that a person didn't want Mario in it because he already gets too much exposure.
That was a blatant joke topic. But yes, it was on GFaqs.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
Another thing I hate is the complaint "He/She/It wouldn't fit into SSBB".

Let's see here, SSB has:
A mouse that is able to fire electricity out of itself
A Buxom Blonde that goes around space in a battle suit and fights space pirates
A pink puff of flesh and air that can copy it's enemy's abilities
A Dinosaur with a really stretchy tounge
2 Princesses, one of which is able to change into a ninja at will
A psychic
and a ape

With that broad of stuff, how can ANYTHING not fit into that?

Tomasiarity

Smash Journeyman
Master Chief... WHAT THEY WERE THINKING?. He represents Microsoft. Halo will never have nothing to do with Nintendo until their company goes bankrupt (Microsoft bankrupt? Psst, fat chance). Its like when I heard: "If Microsoft would get a Smash Bros. alike for the Xbox. Their characters would be Master Chief and Bill Gates".

Banjo-Kazooie- Sorry, I also used to love this character. But he belongs to Rare, and Rare belongs to Microsoft. So good bye, old friend. Welcome SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!!

DDM

Smash Journeyman
1. Tom Nook in SSBB

2. Keeping Pichu

3. Dumping Marth, Roy, Mewtwo, Mr. G+W, or any other character not named Pichu or Dr. Mario.

4. Link's new look.

Antioch

Smash Journeyman
FF characters, Halo characters, Deoxys, Lucario, Blaziken, Blastoise, Waluigi, Birdo, Kammy/Kamek Koopa, Hammer Bros., Koopa Troopa, King Boo/Boo, Speed moderation, Waddle Dee, Paper Mario, WW Link, Link's Uncle, Dark Samus, Metroid Hunters...

I can't think of anyone else I don't want in the game right now...

It's very difficult not to argue against other people who are posting ridiculous things...

swift assailant

Smash Cadet
One idea I didnt like was pokemon trainers as playable characters. Pokemon trainers would look so ******** in SSB, wtf r they gonna do? toss pokeballs at you? oh wait! you can toss pokeballs in SSB already! poke trainers would look ******** and it would make SSB seem like a more childish game than it already is, even though its not, its just how people who dont play SSB see the game.

Another idea I dont like is suggesting weenie-*** pokemon. There are so many Badass pokemon that would be freakin dope in SSB, like blaziken. "but those pokemon arent popular", well who gives a crap, they kick ***, why would you prefer something thats more popular that is very weenieish over something that kicks ***?! Its like saying I prefer 100$ over 10,000,000$. Torchic is more popular than blaziken, but blaziken kicks ***, torchic doesnt, torchic and blaziken are perfect examples in defining weenie and badass pokemon. "but those are just random pokemon", again, who cares, they kick *** and thats all that matters. If you consider pokemon like blaziken and raichu "randomn pokemon", then pichu and mewtwo are just as randomn as they are and they made it into melee.

Also, resident evil characters would look ridiculously ******** in SSB. SSB is full of cartoonish characters and RE characters are a bit too realistic for SSB, they would look ********. Leon S kennedy is a normal human being with normal human crap, mario has super jumps, throws firballs, grows when he eats a mushroom, what the hell is Leon gonna do in SSB?!

Another thing, but this has already been mentioned, 3rd party characters like master chief, lara croft, crash bandicoot etc will NEVER appear in SSB, EVER. Get real folks.

Trjn

Smash Cadet
The only suggestion I truly dislike, is people suggesting that idea is bad because the character or whatever they are suggesting doesn't fit in.

All characters fit into Smash Bros. If Game and Watch, Pikachu, Link, Samus and Ness can all co-exist, then you really can't say "character X doesn't fit the feel of the game." Don't forget, the "feel of the game" is that they're action figures that have come to life and are battling for the hell of it.

Thtat, and Waluigi, I don't like Wario as it is, and Waluigi is his more obnoxious (supposedly mischievous) brother (or friend, I don't think they ever made it clear). I simply dislike him as a character and the only way I'd enjoy seeing him in Smash Bros would be as a Sandbag replacement.

WiirDStyle

Smash Rookie
I personally don't think that Sonic should be the game. However likely it may seem now with Smash Snake, it would NOT settle the ancient question, Mario or Sonic? With tiers, chances are, one or the other would be better, which would lead to one's fanboy following claiming their's to truly be the better of the two. Same goes with any other character from the Sonic franchise.

I also don't think that Daisy/Waluigi should be included in this game. Daisy may have been the princess that was kidnapped in Super Mario Land, but that's it. In every other game, she was (more or less) a counterpart for Peach. Same goes with Waluigi, except he was never a lead in any game. He was created to be Wario's partner in Mario Tennis 64. How lame is that?

And people that think we need some less-than-popular Pokemon... there's no chance that Blaziken or anything with such a small fanbase will get in.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Wow, same icon :p

Okay, here goes:

SONIC. wtf? HE IS NOT GOING TO GET IN THIS GAME. The new big Sonic title is for the competition, Yuji Naka left Sonic Team, and wake up and smell the friggin coffee: SEGA ISN'T JUST SONIC TEAM. They have other concerns, and the freakin Genesis on VC isn't even that unique!!!! XBOX Live is getting Sega arcade titles, including SONIC, for Chrissake. And what's worse is these ****heads thing that if Sonic gets in, they can replace much more meaningful and cooler characters with the likes of those other ****heads Amy Rose, Vector, Espio, Shadow.. WTF?! W. T. F?! Did you smoke ****ing tar as a child? Why and when would Nintendo EVER get the idea to waste space on those ****ty characters? It's Smash Bros., not EVERY FURRY'S ****ING WET DREAM

CLOUD WILL NOT BE IN THIS GAME. SEPHIROTH WILL NOT BE IN THIS GAME. HELL, NO SQUARESOFT CHARACTERS ARE APPEARING. GROW UP, GET A REAL BRAIN, AND DEAL WITH IT.

Ridley is a TERRIBLE character idea.

Blaziken is ****ing Captain Falcon's gay lovechild with Falco. NO. THERE ARE MUCH MUCH BETTER IDEAS OUT THERE.

"WAA WAA WAVEDASHING" "WAA WAA NO WAVEDASHING" DEAL WITH IT. WAVEDASHING IS A GLITCH, GROW UP AND REALIZE IT WASN'T INTENDED AS PART OF THE GAME. BUT ALSO GROW UP AND SEE IT'S USEFUL AND WORTH IT.

Tiers don't exist outside of tournament play. LIVE WITH IT.

Iggy K

Smash Ace
petey Piranha- Please no, dear god please no
Blaziken-he looks cool and is a starter, big freaking deal
Raichu-People want Pichu out to put in another electric rat?
Cloud-EVEN WORSE THAN PETEY PIRANHA!
Shadow-Stupid hedgehog, worthless"bad*** character who's confused about himself", oh yes original

Emily26

Smash Rookie
Sonic - He's NOT Nintendo. That reason pretty much went out the window when announced Snake, but I still don't want him in it.

I really don't want any Non Nintendo characters in it (Snake can be an exception, I don't mind him being in it)

kirby_fox

Smash Apprentice
Mostly what FlipTroopa just said except the Sonic thing...he has a good a chance as any other third party character and since Sega and Nintendo seem to like holding hands in private making smoochy faces at each other (I saw the look Mario gave Sonic...haha j/p) but seriously- Sega might be making them on other consoles, but they seem to like Nintendo more publicly than the others.

What I hate are the people who think that whatever THEY WANT should happen. Or when people come in and don't think of the business aspect of this. These companies are businesses, Nintendo is a business. Sure you can say what you hate and don't but please realize - they don't care really. If they did we'd have an English poll.

Last thing I can't stand:
I too can't stand Ridley. I'm not saying he's not going in, I'm just saying I'd hate his character if he was in. why? OK - Ridley is HUGE. Scaling him down would be HORRIBLE. Their fight? "Bowser was da hugez in da kewlz gamez" ...bowser's size fluctuates. Original games he was not huge at all and in Super Mario Sunshine he took some 'roids and became a flippin giant. Ridley has always been bigger than Samus by far. I have never seen Ridley in a game in which he wasn't big enough. Plus- he's a giant flying dinosaur. You got a slow Bowser with wings. That don't work too well people....

but that's my opinion...

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
kirby_fox said:
What I hate are the people who think that whatever THEY WANT should happen. Or when people come in and don't think of the business aspect of this. These companies are businesses, Nintendo is a business. Sure you can say what you hate and don't but please realize - they don't care really. If they did we'd have an English poll.
You hit the nail on the head right there, buddy. I can't STAND people who think that if, in their mind, the perfect Smash consists of 60 characters, all different versions of Link that they prefer, and then 10 or so more Zelda characters (including Generic Goron and Fairy), and whatever halfass third party character they just got over playing the game for, then THAT is THE Smash game we will all play.

What matters is the business end of the argument. You can argue this either way with Sonic: he brings business, or that Sega may not be as close as, now, Konami. But god****it, it's still business, and not your prissy "WAAA WAAA I NEED SONIC OR I WILL NOT BUY THIS GAME *emo*" THINK IN REALITY, NOT FANBOYVILLE

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Shadow -Sonic is proberly gonna be in so why do we need a black version of him with rollerskates

Megaman - I just hate megaman, I still think he'll be in though

Diddy & Dixie Team - Nintendo already hates the DK series this obvious if they liked it at all they would have never made Jungle beat or the Donkey Konga series, please nintendo be kind to the DK series and don't put Diddy & Dixie as a team put Diddy in ALONE

RE Characters - just no

Master Cheif - why do people want bill gates in a power suit in a good game like smash he can stay to his ****ty series on the xbox

Banjo Kazooie & Conker - they are microsoft now I love them too but evil microsoft ***** Nintendo stole their wallet took out rare and left the rest behind.

That's all I can think of for now

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
xianfeng said:
Banjo Kazooie & Conker - they are microsoft now I love them too but evil microsoft ***** Nintendo stole their wallet took out rare and left the rest behind.
I thought Nintendo dropped Rare?

parrothead

Smash Lord
King Dedede (I know he is very popular, and he is one of Kirby's main enemies, but how is he going to use that Hammer item from Donkey Kong Arcade?)

Petey Piranha (Why is he popular? He doesn't look good enough to fight.)

Link's Uncle (He wouldn't fight that well. I'd rather have that BS Zelda Girl and/or that BS Zelda Boy, than Link's Uncle in SSBB.)

Professor Kawashima (Why would they put in a person with no body in SSBB?)

The Urban Fighter/Urban Champion (All he does is punch. Urban Champion is similar to the Game & Watch game, Boxing (a.k.a. Punch-Out!!).)

Ridley (Flying for long periods of time is unacceptable.)

Tom Nook (He isn't suitable enough to fight. What would he use? A gardening tool?)

Toad (Peach uses him as her B-Move. They might change her B-Move into something else.)

Blue Virus (If they are going to remove Dr. Mario, then they'll have to ignore adding the Viruses.)

For most other characters, I don't want to see too many characters from Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon, Star Fox, Donkey Kong, Kirby, nor Fire Emblem titles.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Vulpine51 said:
I thought Nintendo dropped Rare?
they did...

For most other characters, I don't want to see too many characters from Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon, Star Fox, Donkey Kong, Kirby, nor Fire Emblem titles.
Nintendo hates the DK franchise so you don't have to worry about that one

xzakcorex

Smash Journeyman
The mere mention of the names Cloud, Sephiroth, or Sora. I'm beginning to flinch whenever anything Final Fantasy is brought up. Just no, no, and more no.

nomis

Smash Journeyman
This thread is pissing me off so bad that I love it. I love all of your rants, good stuff! Kudos for the OP making such a legendary thread. Enough of love, now for the hate.

I hate people.

I hate people who believe that SSB would be better without certain characters only because they don't know who the character is or that they never experienced the time of when the character was around.. ie. characters that deserve spotlight; Sonic, Ness, G&W, Marth, and Pichu. Just kidding, Pichu should be shot. Put Pikachu behind him too, so the bullet can pass through them.

I hate people who like Young Link. In fact, I hate people who think that Ocarina of Time was the best Zelda game in the series. Link's Uncle > Young Link. At least his uncle did something useful in the game.

I hate FFVII fans. Play the best FF ever, FFVI, you ignorant fools. FFVII doesn't even come close to the legend of FFVI. Cloud is probably the worst main character to ever appear in a video game (next to Tidus, Yuna, and Vaan). The only good things that came out of FFVII were Tifa's left breast, her right breast, and her short skirt. Come on, don't tell me you actually included her in your party because she was good, because we all know that she wasn't.

I hate people who don't want 3rd party characters in the game. It's almost as if some 3rd party characters would ruin Smash. How the hell would a character like Bomberman ruin your Smash experience? Sonic? Megaman? Zero? Yeah, they'd ruin the game 'cause they don't 'fit in' the Smash world. What about Fox? Before SSB64, all he used to do was fly in an airplane, that's all! Yet no one complained that he was in, why? Because it was just awesome to see him in the game. Same goes for MANY 3rd party characters.

Ridley is an (1st party) exclusion though, he doesn't fit in at all. He's a boss-type character, and should remain that way. I don't really hate the idea of Ridley being in the game, I just dislike it. I do hate the people that want him to be a playable character in the game though!

Whoever hates Ness should step outside, climb to the highest mountain, and jump off. You don't deserve to live. You are a disgrace to gaming. Get out.

When the Zelda guys showing a Zelda demo at the E3 Nintendo video conference said that Zelda would become EASIER. EASIER?!??!?!??! I CAN BEAT EVERY ZELDA (after A Link to the Past)GAME WITH 3 HEARTS!!!!!!!! MAKE IT HARDER!!!!!!! Oh, here's a simple solution, make difficulty settings, therefore you can satisfy most of your targetted audience instead of just the kiddies who can't play games too well.

Most of all, I hate you. You're probably not going to read my post (or any of the previous posts) because you think your opinion is higher than anyone else's opinion or you just want to increase your post count. Hey, here's a clue, read what others have to say, then maybe we'll care about what you have to say. You are a disgrace to the people who take their time to formulate arguments. You are nothing but an imbecile. You are a person that doesn't have and will never have credibility for your words. Don't post, just lurk.

For those of you who do read throughout the pages in threads, thank you.

So, basically, I hate the new generation of gamers and (most) games.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
haha wow. that was awesome.

even though the guy above me said he hates people who don't want 3rd party characters, i don't think they should have htem TO AN EXTENT. bomber man, sonic, characters of that nature would be okay. but if they put characters like Master Chief (which i KNOW they won't) then it's going to bother me.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
Take out Wavedashing: Oh, i can't stand people who say that. Thats too bad you can't do it but the pro's can do it. It widens the gap between players which adds more competition to the game. It broadens the range of skill levels that defreniate between a noob and a pro. Get over it!!!

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
nomis said:
This thread is pissing me off so bad that I love it. I love all of your rants, good stuff! Kudos for the OP making such a legendary thread. Enough of love, now for the hate.

I hate people.

I hate people who believe that SSB would be better without certain characters only because they don't know who the character is or that they never experienced the time of when the character was around.. ie. characters that deserve spotlight; Sonic, Ness, G&W, Marth, and Pichu. Just kidding, Pichu should be shot. Put Pikachu behind him too, so the bullet can pass through them.

I hate people who like Young Link. In fact, I hate people who think that Ocarina of Time was the best Zelda game in the series. Link's Uncle > Young Link. At least his uncle did something useful in the game.

I hate FFVII fans. Play the best FF ever, FFVI, you ignorant fools. FFVII doesn't even come close to the legend of FFVI. Cloud is probably the worst main character to ever appear in a video game (next to Tidus, Yuna, and Vaan). The only good things that came out of FFVII were Tifa's left breast, her right breast, and her short skirt. Come on, don't tell me you actually included her in your party because she was good, because we all know that she wasn't.

I hate people who don't want 3rd party characters in the game. It's almost as if some 3rd party characters would ruin Smash. How the hell would a character like Bomberman ruin your Smash experience? Sonic? Megaman? Zero? Yeah, they'd ruin the game 'cause they don't 'fit in' the Smash world. What about Fox? Before SSB64, all he used to do was fly in an airplane, that's all! Yet no one complained that he was in, why? Because it was just awesome to see him in the game. Same goes for MANY 3rd party characters.

Ridley is an (1st party) exclusion though, he doesn't fit in at all. He's a boss-type character, and should remain that way. I don't really hate the idea of Ridley being in the game, I just dislike it. I do hate the people that want him to be a playable character in the game though!

Whoever hates Ness should step outside, climb to the highest mountain, and jump off. You don't deserve to live. You are a disgrace to gaming. Get out.

When the Zelda guys showing a Zelda demo at the E3 Nintendo video conference said that Zelda would become EASIER. EASIER?!??!?!??! I CAN BEAT EVERY ZELDA (after A Link to the Past)GAME WITH 3 HEARTS!!!!!!!! MAKE IT HARDER!!!!!!! Oh, here's a simple solution, make difficulty settings, therefore you can satisfy most of your targetted audience instead of just the kiddies who can't play games too well.

Most of all, I hate you. You're probably not going to read my post (or any of the previous posts) because you think your opinion is higher than anyone else's opinion or you just want to increase your post count. Hey, here's a clue, read what others have to say, then maybe we'll care about what you have to say. You are a disgrace to the people who take their time to formulate arguments. You are nothing but an imbecile. You are a person that doesn't have and will never have credibility for your words. Don't post, just lurk.

You are my new Messiah. HAIL! *bows*

Gamingboy

Smash Lord

No, he said that the DEMO at E3 would be easier, so that members of the media (ones who wouldn't be too good at it) would be better able to see the whole level and what it offers.

HyperTheHedgehog

Smash Journeyman
xianfeng said:
Diddy & Dixie Team - Nintendo already hates the DK series this obvious if they liked it at all they would have never made Jungle beat or the Donkey Konga series, please nintendo be kind to the DK series and don't put Diddy & Dixie as a team put Diddy in ALONE

...Im sorry? JB was great game and one of the best platformers on the GCN.

Anywayz, I hate people who hate Pokemon. Their main argument is that "pokemon isnt popular anymore" which is pure bull, Pokemon games still sell VERY well. ESPECIALLY In Japan, WHERE THE GAME IS BEING MADE. AAs long as the Japanese eat up Pokemon they're here to stay.

sligmasta

Smash Cadet
i hate the people who go to a character specific thread just to bash an idea. wtf? the thread is named ______'s official thread, why the hell do you want to stir sh-t up? oh, and if you really hate that character so much why not just ignore the thread so that it doesnt bump and you never have to see it again?

idiots

WiirDStyle

Smash Rookie
nomis said:

I hate people.

You sir, win my internets. I agree, although I think SSB does need a Metroid villain. It'd fit somehow.

Myztek

Smash Ace
Suggestions I hate:

- Taking out any advanced tactics
- Removing original characters such as G&W
- Sonic
- Third parties in general (yes, I'm a purist, although some could work)
- Whoever said "no unlockables"
- Adding insanely weird moves such as a thousand (exagerration) B moves and use of the D-pad for even more moves

- Other stuff I can't think of at the moment.

Big_R

Smash Champion
I heard a suggestion with a moveset for the duck hunt dog. That has to be the worst suggestion. That and Tom Nook...

Top Bottom