• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habanero Pepper

Smash Apprentice
graceofbass' is awesome. Any sax player gets kudos in my book. And you get it for doing a great job on these sigs.

Adobe is too nice to make all these programs for us.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Grandeza, I have never seen a request of ours. And if you did request, it was probably when I had my "5 sigs at a time" thing going.

Besides, Grace requested a few days ago. In person. :p We go to college together, thats why I made hers out of order, cuz she's my friend. :)

Repost your request Grandeza.

Habanero Pepper, that was a bass clarinet, not a saxophone. Thats what she plays in band with me. LOL

Grandeza

Smash Master
Ok. I requested after the 5 request thing was finished but anyways....
Hey can I get a sig with diddy in his brawl form (whatever pic you think works best)Just have it say Grandeza somewhere on it? You have creative freedom over everything else.
I posted this at 10 41 am. Take your time as im in no rush.

Habanero Pepper

Smash Apprentice
Grandeza, I have never seen a request of ours. And if you did request, it was probably when I had my "5 sigs at a time" thing going.

Besides, Grace requested a few days ago. In person. :p We go to college together, thats why I made hers out of order, cuz she's my friend. :)

Repost your request Grandeza.

Habanero Pepper, that was a bass clarinet, not a saxophone. Thats what she plays in band with me. LOL
yaya I know, I was just emphasizing my love for the Saxaphone. I still dream of Bebop at least twice a week!!!

EDIT: What exactly do you play SP

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh! Yes I did get you on the list. You changed your name!! Didn't you used to be zero suit falcon?! Thats what threw me off?

Yeah, and I had to do Grace's first. ;) She's my friend.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
ELL... wow, finally caught you when your open @____@!!!!! again, awesome work on everything, and i finally got cs3 :DDD

Here's my request i guess :$

Text: 3xPi3r0w <-- zero, not an O please. :D
Subtext:
Font:
Image: http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=foxnfalcojx4.jpg Just falco plz :D I'd prefer just from the waist up, but if you think the full image is better, then go for it, your the creator :D
Dimensions/Size: 450x125
Signature style: sig
Border: err, i'd like one, not sure what though :( your choice please? :$
Colors: same answer as border.

that's about it err, keep up the good work (even though you... pretty much have been, hah :D)

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
lol yeah thanks Xtinction
Yeah Sugar, the picture he told you to do for my sig is the correct one. sorry my link didnt work :3

EDIT: shouldnt my name be on the list i put my sig request before Wolf_pack
:confused:

RicanThunder

Smash Cadet
Sugar that looks awesome but I had a Diddy Kong picture - a mario striker one

see
Text: Rican Thunder
Subtext: Diddy Kong Extraordinaire
Font: whatever you think would look good
Image: Diddy Konghttp://www.mariowiki.com/images/0/0e/Strikers_diddy.PNG
Border: yes
Colors: go creative

D

Deleted member

Dang! The perfect image was posted today!:ohwell: Oh well, my current sig is still great. Keep up the good, SP! Your sigs just keep getting better and better!:)

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Text: DoH
Subtext: My Pokemans. Let me show you them.
Font: For DoH, Fiolex Girls, for the subtext, Times New Roman
Image: http://pilgrimjohn.deviantart.com/art/u-TEACH-ME-i-TEACH-u-76226829
or
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9822/trainerrz7.gif
Dimensions/Size: Standard sig size, like my current one.
Border: black and white, like a frame
Colors: red/blue/green, with sort of an elemental theme, like red is fiery, blue is watery, etc. Or if you can think of something better, go for it.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
RicanThunder: Yeah sorry, nice idea, but 1 sig per month. ;)

Link Lord: Well, the night before I had finished a huge chunk of sigs, but smashboards was down so I couldn't upload them. I just did them all plus a few more yesterday.

Usually, if I have an easy request each sig takes me about 4 - 5 minutes to make. Depends on how much detail I want to get into.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I figured out how, but its a long process that I need to practice. Until I feel very very comfortable making animations and finding software that will convert any video file to a gif, I'll start making them. I thought I was ready earlier, but I had to restart my computer and everything went to heck. :(

RDK

Smash Hero
SP, you should get your hands on a copy of Jasc Animation Shop to do .gif files with. It's a little outdated, but it's easy to use and I think it's free.

As for converting .avi to .jpg, just open up the video in any video editing software and safe it frame-by-frame. Then dump the files into Jasc and make the .gif.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
SP, you should get your hands on a copy of Jasc Animation Shop to do .gif files with. It's a little outdated, but it's easy to use and I think it's free.

As for converting .avi to .jpg, just open up the video in any video editing software and safe it frame-by-frame. Then dump the files into Jasc and make the .gif.
Hmmm I shall have to try that. ;)

Sig for Raykz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom