• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

marioiswaiting

Smash Cadet
hey sugarpoultry im new and all my friends want me to ask you for a sig and here is the form for one if you could give it to me.

text: marioiswaiting
subtext: Are YOU prepared?
font: you can pick
images: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/mario/mario_070529a-l.jpg and http://smashbros.planets.gamespy.com/ssbb/costumes/mario/mario_alt_4.jpg
dimensions: 400 x 200
signature style: sig
border: you can do whatever with it
colors: i want a black fire and with a red background and with a sort of eerie blue
thats about it and i cant wait to see what you do with it (if you do) and you can do whatever else you want to k...

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
hey!!!
i just saw your thread like an hour ago... in that one hour i was looking at like all your sigs...OMG you are so creative... i mean i tag.. and can draw good but i am so COMPUTER ILITERATE... like i tried making my little "noob" sig with this gay program called "photo impressions" and it sux.. but anyways i have a challenge if your up for it....?????

alright if you go to google and type in "cant tell me nothing" under the images tab you should see kanye west's song cover of the song
i thikn its the third image since it looks the brightest... well on that picture at the top it has something in chinese or japaneses idk but leave that... but under it, it says "kanye west" if you could maybe replace with "JonBeBonanza" and if you could maybe possibly with a cherry on top where it says "cant tell me nothing" put "God, my Spurs, and Me same color scheme you know that light blueish maybe shadow it with a lime green or pink something idk...
now the "hard" part
my current sig of ginobili maybe fading in from the right side or somethin of that sort, not the whole thing just that pic of him... and on the left side if you google ness ssbm yoyo the third pic again i think.. his yo yo is shooting towards the left side if you could flip that so that its facing to the right without the background????idk kinda faded looking...

idk if im being to demanding or just not saying it right.. like when i go to starbucks and embarass myself

but anyways if you have spare time wehnever if you could make this happen it would be GREAT!!!
please and thank you <:D

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey!!!
i just saw your thread like an hour ago... in that one hour i was looking at like all your sigs...OMG you are so creative... i mean i tag.. and can draw good but i am so COMPUTER ILITERATE... like i tried making my little "noob" sig with this gay program called "photo impressions" and it sux.. but anyways i have a challenge if your up for it....?????

alright if you go to google and type in "cant tell me nothing" under the images tab you should see kanye west's song cover of the song
i thikn its the third image since it looks the brightest... well on that picture at the top it has something in chinese or japaneses idk but leave that... but under it, it says "kanye west" if you could maybe replace with "JonBeBonanza" and if you could maybe possibly with a cherry on top where it says "cant tell me nothing" put "God, my Spurs, and Me same color scheme you know that light blueish maybe shadow it with a lime green or pink something idk...
now the "hard" part
my current sig of ginobili maybe fading in from the right side or somethin of that sort, not the whole thing just that pic of him... and on the left side if you google ness ssbm yoyo the third pic again i think.. his yo yo is shooting towards the left side if you could flip that so that its facing to the right without the background????idk kinda faded looking...

idk if im being to demanding or just not saying it right.. like when i go to starbucks and embarass myself

but anyways if you have spare time wehnever if you could make this happen it would be GREAT!!!
please and thank you <:D
That is a bit long and complicated. It'd help me if you used the order form on the first post.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
I hope you can decipher the rest of his post, Sugarpoultry, I got the images.

http://www.resonatormag.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/main_pic.jpg
http://starmen.net/ssbm/images/ness_yoyo.jpg

By the way, Jon, sugarpoultry has asked that you use a format when requesting a sig. I'd suggest reading the first post for that format.
hey thanx for uploading the pictures greatly appreciated... glad someone understood somewhat, what i meant lol
but yea ill go look at it right now

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
o ok
nevermind.. thanx annyways
Is it that hard to do??? LOL I just don't have time to decipher your request. Just simplify it so I don't have to. Besides, it's gonna be a while before I get to your request anyways, so you're gonna wait anyways.

Sorry if it seems I'm picking on you, but I made these rules for a reason.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Is it that hard to do??? LOL I just don't have time to decipher your request. Just simplify it so I don't have to. Besides, it's gonna be a while before I get to your request anyways, so you're gonna wait anyways.

Sorry if it seems I'm picking on you, but I made these rules for a reason.
nah its cool
i understand what your saying... i mean you dont even have to make any of these if you didnt want to... this is from your own time
but idk hit me up when your less busy, maybe by then i'll know what i want

Yaya

Smash Champion
Could you make me a sig with the four dark (Link, Fox, Pit, Zelda) characters all lined up in a sort of fuzzy background similar to the sig I have right now. And in black text in the bottom could you put, "Enter the Darkness" ?

Sorry if the request is a little weird.

My regular sig shopper (Gyspy) got banned :(

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Could you make me a sig with the four dark (Link, Fox, Pit, Zelda) characters all lined up in a sort of fuzzy background similar to the sig I have right now. And in black text in the bottom could you put, "Enter the Darkness" ?

Sorry if the request is a little weird.

My regular sig shopper (Gyspy) got banned :(
No, it actually sounds really cool! I'll be glad to do it.

Chaos Pony

Smash Rookie
I'd like a signature wow i'm so glad they have these shops! you guys are the best!!! !

make it like a picture or two of falco firing a laser in text have it say Chaos Pony in a corner then around the Center Multishining Mastery and have a very itsy bitsy tiny ganondorf picture in there somewhere because i like to play him to.

If you don't like this idea ^ ^ ^ Just be creative and i hope it turns out Great!

iMichael

Smash Lord
For My SIG!

This Mario with an all black background(no white showing please) that would be real awesome Sugar and then I could take it from there.

Put Envy in the bottom right corner please!

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
ok like i have been thinking and thinking on how to request that sig i wanted but i have no idea how..when do you think you'll be free?
I'll try to help her out. One thing that was not clear was whether the album cover and the enhancement on your current sig are two different projects or the same. All you said was, "change this on the album, have it say my name, keep the colors the same. Now the hard part, take this ness picture and turn it around and on my sig fade the guy on the right." Do you see how that is confusing? You want the ness to be facing the other way and what? Put on to the album? Put on the sig?

Basically, what images do you want going on what background. Be very clear and grammatically perfect as possible (capitalize pronouns, use punctuation).

I think we can work through this.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Okay let's see...

The main thing I need in this sig is the renders recolored, feel free to be creative with the backround.

(sorry the fox one is so big, that was the smallest I could find.)

I'd like fox in the middle, samus on the left, and falcon on the right, the text "Guilded Plague" going underneath fox, and I'd appreciate it if you could recolor the renders to be black and white with yellow eyes. or eye. o_O

And again, I don't really care about the backround, you can do whatever.

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
Hey SP I was wondering about my sig, could you do the fuzzy background thing instead of a faded one? I'd really appreciate it.

marioiswaiting

Smash Cadet
hey sp i saw that u never replied to my sig request so here it is again

images: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/chara..._070529a-l.jpg and http://smashbros.planets.gamespy.com...ario_alt_4.jpg
colors: i want a black fire and with a red background and with a sort of eerie blue
thats about it and i cant wait to see what you do with it (if you do) and you can do whatever else you want to k...

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey sp i saw that u never replied to my sig request so here it is again

images: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/chara..._070529a-l.jpg and http://smashbros.planets.gamespy.com...ario_alt_4.jpg
Ugh.... I DON'T NEED TO REPLY. If you post, I'll see it... and I've got several sigs to do before yours. Please wait.....

hey ,sp, but i was wondering a few things, first, could you put my name in the botttom corner? Second, is it fuzzy like that to loook awsome?(because it does)or is it a glicth?thanks
I tried several borders and they did not match the sig or look good at all. There are too many characters in that sig to have any transparent border fit/look good. I'll add your name though.

ok like i have been thinking and thinking on how to request that sig i wanted but i have no idea how..when do you think you'll be free?
You can post your request any time, just make sure you use the order form and keep it as simple as possible. Let me choose the creative part. I honestly can say big long dragged out requests are confusing, and I most likely will mess them up.

I like it when requesters give me the chance to be creative and do what I think looks best. Sigs also look worse when you have 2 or more characters jammed in. It's hard to make it look good when they take up so much space.

Hey SP I was wondering about my sig, could you do the fuzzy background thing instead of a faded one? I'd really appreciate it.
By fuzzy do you mean, splattered? I keep hearing "fuzzy" but I honestly don't know what you're talking about. Maybe show an example?

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
Sorry about that, I meant like your sig, how link fades into the background. I don't know if that is faded or not.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL... most of my sigs are final, that is what you asked for Smashbro24. My rules even state that it looks better with one. (reading rules could save ones life) I can understand if it's a crew sig with a lot of people, but I'm really busy with other requests. The holiday break is almost over and school starts on Monday. I won't have enough time. But we'll see. Remind me later.

BTW, here is that sig with your name.

Dojo

Smash Champion
your sigs are godlyy. I know you read it all the time but they really are amazing! I'd love for you to make me one. I'd really appreciate it.

Text: Dojo
Font: something to match the background. you're brilliant u can bring it up.^.^
Image: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pid=25894&fullsize=1
I'd really rather have a super sonic one because i haven't seen one yet but i couldn't find a render. If you could find one I'd be ecstatic. If not I'll still love this one.
Dimensions: I'ma noob. So i wouldn't know. Whatever size u feel nice.
Signature style: sig
Border: sure
Colors: I want you to go ahead and be creative with the colors. I like being surprised and i haven't seen a sig of yours I didnt like so just surprise me. I love them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom