• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Hey i was wondering if you could make me an avatar about this size:

Can it have this image:

Make it have a cool background similar to the ones in your sigs and a purple hue to it.
And can it say ParamoreRiot on it

Thanls

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey sugarpoultry this is mango under 3years account and i was wondering if u can make me a sig

and if u can make it say

Mango-top middle

Dont Make a Mistake-bottom middle

background color-pink

http://dungeon-lilly.deviantart.com/art/Jigglypuff-36562125
if u can use this pic and add a crown on her

and if u can make the dimensions 450 x 125

thank you
:chuckle:
-Mango-
I'll make the request, but with another picture. That is property of someone on Deviant Art. Get permission from them to use that picture please. I will not rip from someone else's work.

If not, find other jigglypuff pictures for me to use.

Hey i was wondering if you could make me an avatar about this size:

Can it have this image:

Make it have a cool background similar to the ones in your sigs and a purple hue to it.
And can it say ParamoreRiot on it

Thanls
I hope you are planning on using this at another forum. You aren't a subscribed member, and only they can have custom avatars. And even then, that size is too big. Standard avi size for SWF is 75 x 75.

UltimateLink

Smash Apprentice
sugarpoultry, i have a solution!!!

i want another request (sorry for so many ^^)

size: SMALL, like a uh, like a ssbb box (Ex. ultimate link ssbb) 3x bigger in length and width.
or a lil bit larger, enough to fit samus and metaknight with "LITE" text.
SURPRISE MEEEEEEEEE!!!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah I'm using it for another forum.

Can you do it?
Sure. :)

sugarpoultry, i have a solution!!!

i want another request (sorry for so many ^^)

size: SMALL, like a uh, like a ssbb box (Ex. ultimate link ssbb) 3x bigger in length and width.
or a lil bit larger, enough to fit samus and metaknight with "LITE" text.
SURPRISE MEEEEEEEEE!!!
Crap. I knew making that one for SonicLuigi would catch a fire..... Sorry, but I've given you 2 sigs this past week. If I have free time, after all these reqeusts are finished... I might do it.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sig for undieinglight:

That is as white as I can get him. I honestly don't know what white Marth looks like, if you can get a picture, I'll put him in.

@my love: yus yus, I know. He just wants a spinny animated buzz saw sig and avi. :p

Sig for 2step:

UltimateLink

Smash Apprentice
Sure. :)

Crap. I knew making that one for SonicLuigi would catch a fire..... Sorry, but I've given you 2 sigs this past week. If I have free time, after all these reqeusts are finished... I might do it.
aw, its okay, perfectly fine with me. you know what? forget this, i dont want you to
waste your time on this. for me? your too good to do any more work for me!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey sugar, id like to request a sig.
Text: surprise me
Subtext: surprise me
Font: 12
Image: http://www.moonlitangel.com/images/hyrule/link_young_mastersword_1.jpg(can u make the color of the Young Link's costume black? ty plz)
Dimensions: surprise me
Signature style: sig
Border: surprise me
Colors: Black green
Ugh.... I got your request earlier... I know you're trying to make the "order form" and all, but your other request helped me be more creative. :( I was going to use a tut on your sig......

And, the picture you provided didn't work.

hey did you get me I posted 3 post above before you started the application thing

thanks
OMG, you know what? I missed it! I'm so sorry, I'll get it done asap!

I blame too much *cough*spam*cough* posts O_O

D

Deleted member

SP, i told my friend to wait cuz u seem super busy. U think u'll be less busy sometime next week?

Bailey

Smash Hero

Quiksilv

Smash Apprentice
Ugh.... I got your request earlier... I know you're trying to make the "order form" and all, but your other request helped me be more creative. :( I was going to use a tut on your sig......

im srry but i thought u did'nt get it, heres another pic, see if u can use this
or
and you can do whatever :) surprises are fun

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591

oh it's no prob,

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
not to bother u or anything i know u said not to post but i noticed normally u give confirmation that u saw a request and i was jw if u saw mine???????
No, actually I don't usually give confirmation. I have 4 sigs to do before I work on yours.

Sig for Soviet Prince:

Hey now I would like a sig for myself if it ain't too much trouble.

Size: Default
Color: An italian flag backround.
Main Text: Bailey
Sub Text: MILF
Pics: http://www.ssb-center.com/bibliotheque/SSBM/marth.jpg
on the right, if possible can you color his costume Green or Black
then on the left http://www.dazedweb.com/melee/kneeofdeath.jpg

and if possible the middle
http://sarge.wheresthebeef.co.uk/SGv2/Wallpapers/wallpaper[StarFox]01-l.png
Sorry, my rules state one sig request per person. You have to wait a month to request another sig.

Avi for ParamoreRiot:

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey just wondering if u can still do my sig???

-mango-
:dizzy: I have 3 more to do then I'll work on yours. I'll be staying up late tonight so I might have it done. We'll see....

People, please be patient. Some people wait weeks to get sigs. It's only been day...

Sig for Lord Sebz:

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Hi I was wondering if you could make me a sig. Im a guy from utah and I play peach. The thing is that I play the white peach but I can't find any pictures of a white peach. So If you could just put my name S@G3 on it and any peach perferably white That would be awsume. Sorry for not having a pic.

GofG

Smash Champion
I would try white. :)

Here you are GofG. I got the border you wanted, and well, I tried several fonts, I have a lot, so I wasn't sure. I get all my fonts from dafont.com, so I'd just look there. :)

I personally like this one the best:
Thank you so much! By the way, does this constitute a request? Just out of curiosity; don't worry, I don't want to increase your workload :)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, Sugarpoultry. I just wanna say first of all, happy thanksgiving (and to anyone else who is reading this) And i wanted to ask if i can ask for another sig, if thats possible.(of course it would come after everyone elses is done.)
Sure, it's been long enough. :)

Thank you so much! By the way, does this constitute a request? Just out of curiosity; don't worry, I don't want to increase your workload :)
You are welcome. And... since this one was so simple, I think you can request again. :)

RDK

Smash Hero
Just dropping by to say that you're sigs only get better and better, Sugarpoultry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom