• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikelegend93

Smash Apprentice
hey sp, do you think you could do a sig of link and the trinity, with ike and his sword flaming, and my name. I will leave the background and whatever to you k?

p.s. the reason i want it is to compare my sigs, please
p.s.s, sonicluigi , i saw your sig on page 66, and dont put all credit goes to hitaku, its rude, you dont put a sig maker in another sig makers thread
just sayin

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
whats so funny?? me?? i just want a new sig is all
You've requested way too many sigs. I just made your current one, that will do for now. You have plenty in your library from me and obviously others. You can live without another sig. I have quite the list of requests to do for the rest of the week. I'll be busy.

hey sp, do you think you could do a sig of link and the trinity, with ike and his sword flaming, and my name. I will leave the background and whatever to you k?

p.s. the reason i want it is to compare my sigs, please

hey sp i got a new request for a sig:
text: ikelegend93
subtext: Are you PREPARED?
font: you can choose
images: link- http://www.joystiq.com/media/2005/12/zelda_tp_12.jpg ike- http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/ar...919517-000.jpg
dimensions: 400 x 125
sig style: sig
border: box
colors: red fire and black background
2 reqeusts??? Um.... I think you'd better wait a month.

I'm actually kind of tired of doing requests over and over for the same people. I have a lot of new requests to do, I need to do them.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
ok sorry, but if u get the time will you??
If I get all those sigs done before school starts on Monday, maybe. Same for you ikelegend.

EDIT: Attention. My dear friend coolfufuman will be helping me with animations in upcoming sig request. At least, those who want it. For now, it's glowing text and whatever else he decides to do. (don't ask him to go too overboard....)

So those that have requested glowing text before (ethanrodgers), I will gladly turn the mic over to coolfufuman.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cool. How goes the sig BTW?
I'm busy with homework, but I'll be free in a few to get your sig done. It shouldn't take long. I'm moving your sig up to the front since it's simple. :)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL Of course... Just come back and remind me of the request on that day. Course, I'll be out of town with Dial up at my parents. O_O We'll see what my plans will be...

BIG C

Smash Master
Text:BIG C
Subtext: I'll let you cut me first. Cut me whereever you want
Font: w/e looks best to u
Image: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/Karamelloh/Zaraki Kenpachi/ZarakiKenpachi67.jpg could u render it so its just him holdin his shirt open w/o the word bubbles and whatnot thnx in advance.
Dimensions: w/e is normal
Signature style: sig
Border:
Colors: w/e looks best to u

and this is definitely like the best sig shop in a long time.

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice
All right- done

and if you don't like blue on green, I'll try and redo it

Also, the glow might be too small, tell me and i'll change it- I got no life besides sitting in front of the computer
XD

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would try white. :)

Here you are GofG. I got the border you wanted, and well, I tried several fonts, I have a lot, so I wasn't sure. I get all my fonts from dafont.com, so I'd just look there. :)

I personally like this one the best:

JAPMAN

Smash Journeyman
Mmm, I love the sigs, but I feel that having the text, "ITT: Alex's sister" somewhere would make it about 100 times more awesome and then i would use it for sure. If you could do that, it 'd be awesome, if not its still awesome and I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom