• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Would you mind uploading my sig to Image Shack as well. I would do it, but I can't see my sig to save it and upload it...
Sure. Sorry about that. :'( I feel so bad....

No, I would do it! Take it and copy it to your comp. My image hosting at google is sooooo overloaded! It comes and goes, this way is just more reliable. -- anyone else who reads this, I advice you to do the same! :D

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sig for Ken Neth:

btw.... I searched FOREVER for more Marth pictures.... couldn't find any! If you have any you wanted added in the sig, you can send them to me.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Thanks!! That is awesome. I love it.
Sorry it took so long, I assumed there would be a lot of marth pictures or I would have taken the time to find them for you.
You are amazing.

Shadoshi

Smash Rookie
Sugarpoultry, would you happen to mind if I requested for a signature? I know I'm quite new here and probably shouldn't be asking so soon, but I lack photoshop and have a research paper for school I need to be working on right now. :| Lame excuse I know, but whatever. If you say yes, I'm not picky with images. All I ask: Just put in Peach and Lucas, and with a oceanic blue color scheme, or anything ocean looking as the background. As for text, I don't care what it looks like, but just say something like just my user name: Shadoshi (Yeah, how original eh?) Thanks so very much if you do so, if not, I wont be mad, promise!

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
This thread has inspired me to learn photoshop. I have wasted most of my day fooling around on it :laugh: Nothing I've made has come close to being as cool as yours though.

Shadoshi

Smash Rookie
This thread has inspired me to learn photoshop. I have wasted most of my day fooling around on it :laugh: Nothing I've made has come close to being as cool as yours though.
Yes photoshop is absolutely awesome. We have it at my school and I use it all the time. It can do basically everything! :)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Here is your sig Shadoshi. :)

Hope it looks ok. I'm nervous making a sig for someone more qualified at photoshop than I am. Maybe you can teach me a few things. I'm trying to make more rounded sigs, like this one.

I love that look, and I have no idea how to do it. I use photoshop 7. Advice?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
http://guildinn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4664&highlight=round

^For rounded border. As for the soft glowing aura of the sig, that's achieved by gradient maps and adjustment layers.

I know you didn't ask me, but I thought I'd try and help out, sorry. Keep up the good work! :)
Oh THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :D YAY! I really appreciate that! *hugs*

Shadoshi

Smash Rookie
Here is your sig Shadoshi. :)

Hope it looks ok. I'm nervous making a sig for someone more qualified at photoshop than I am. Maybe you can teach me a few things. I'm trying to make more rounded sigs, like this one.
Actually I think it looks very good! I like the background a lot. I know how hard it can be to cut out odd color schemed images, but you merged it well. I'll put it in my sig right away, and much thanks to you once more! :grin:

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Hey, sugarpoultry. Remember, I'm Super Samus 99.

Pictures:

[http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/index.html

Those pictures with the heads / faces of Samus and Zamus are the PERFECT size.

The size of the sig can be 360 * 120

Put Samus on the right and Zamus on the left. For the background colors, behind Samus, make it be redish and orangeish. Behind Zamus, make it be blueish and purpleish. Then, as the colors slowly get towards the middle / other side, make them slowly form into each other. I guess you could call it blending or something.

It the middle, with white text, put:

Which will pwn in Brawl?

Also, could you put W4M 99 somewhat small, in a corner.

Thanks in advance. :) Good luck making it.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

iMichael

Smash Lord

Hey Sugar...

Can I get this Mario with a black background and darker Mario with red eyes (if possible) with Envy written in red text at the lower right bottom ......thx :)

Asuna

Smash Rookie
Sorry to impose, but can I get a sig of Pokemon Trainer? The Background doesn't really matter as long as the pic itself is 100 height by 500 width. If you can, throw a Lucario in there please?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry to impose, but can I get a sig of Pokemon Trainer? The Background doesn't really matter as long as the pic itself is 100 height by 500 width. If you can, throw a Lucario in there please?
Sorry I've taken so long to respond.

I didn't know who Lucario was... sorry.

School can be so time consuming. :(

iMichael

Smash Lord
Just like Asuna...I want my pic to be in a box like that but with that Dark Mario pic you gave me with a black background and Envy wrote at the bottom in red....if you havent already started =)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just like Asuna...I want my pic to be in a box like that but with that Dark Mario pic you gave me with a black background and Envy wrote at the bottom in red....if you havent already started =)
Now, mass tiredness has hurt my brain. Hopefully this is what you wanted...

I added the red cuz I thought it fit better than a plain black background. But I can change it to all black and get rid of the effects if you wish.

Dead Wire

Smash Cadet
I live in a place called socorro which in spanish
I saw you're Sig's and I have to say you got tallent so now you have to make me one could it have a pic of Giga Bowser but not the regullar picture I have as my avatar like one on Smash Bros Dojo with a black marble background and written in red "come february 10th you'll see just what I can do with Giga" thank you in advance and could you please send me a privite message telling me it's done because my computer takes about an hour just to get to artwork emporium that would save me alot of trouble thanks.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Now, mass tiredness has hurt my brain. Hopefully this is what you wanted...

I added the red cuz I thought it fit better than a plain black background. But I can change it to all black and get rid of the effects if you wish.
I FREAKIN LOVE YOU SUGARPOULTRY!

Akiak

Smash Ace
Hi can you make me a Toad signature if possible please?
Size: 20 cm x 4,50 cm
Here are a few pics:

See if you ca fit in the toadstool writing of the second picture (shrink it a bit) but not the name of the game in the upper left side of it.
And write "Live and Learn" on it in some cool font and in any color that suits best(except pink)
And make sure you put the third pic in it on the right side because its cut

Can you do that for me? Thanks a lot! Oh and your other sigs are great!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hi can you make me a Toad signature if possible please?
Size: 20 cm x 4,50 cm
Here are a few pics:

See if you ca fit in the toadstool writing of the second picture (shrink it a bit) but not the name of the game in the upper left side of it.
And write "Live and Learn" on it in some cool font and in any color that suits best(except pink)
And make sure you put the third pic in it on the right side because its cut

Can you do that for me? Thanks a lot! Oh and your other sigs are great!
And here it is!

Manjot

Smash Apprentice
# Pics

Have Zero Suit Samus on the right side and Samus on the left.

# Text - Have my name (MANJOT) within the middle. Have the words "SAMUS" under the Samus Picture. And have "ZERO SUIT SAMUS" under the Zero Suit Samus picture.

# Size - I'd like the size to be the size of this:

# Color -I really can't think of anything. Really it'll be your choice, whatever looks good.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sig for Dead Wire:
I made two with different borders, choose the one you want. :)

# Stock - http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/chara...suit_samus.jpg
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/chara...amus/samus.jpg
Have Zero Suit Samus on the right side and Samus on the left.

# Text - Have my name (MANJOT) within the middle. Have the words "SAMUS" under the Samus Picture. And have "ZERO SUIT SAMUS" under the Zero Suit Samus picture.

# Size - I'd like the size to be the size of this: http://sugarpoultry.googlepages.com/brawlsigplain.jpg

# Color -I really can't think of anything. Really it'll be your choice, whatever looks good.
Both links don't work, but I have pictures of both already I can use. (The normal ones from the Dojo.)

Manjot

Smash Apprentice
Sig for Dead Wire:
I made two with different borders, choose the one you want. :)

Both links don't work, but I have pictures of both already I can use. (The normal ones from the Dojo.)
Oh sorry. I fixed it so the pics show up now.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Its great man. Thanks a lot.

Though I was wondering if you can make the Samus pics so there not cut off at the top and the sides.
Yeah, I was trying something different. Here ye goes. :D

Unless you meant.... The sig size won't fit in the smashboards. Here is a smaller one of the one I made you before>

Smashbro24

Smash Apprentice
Underneath the screen of your computer screen, sta
ummmm..... i was wondering if at all possible if i could have a different sig. its not that there is anything wrong with the one that i have now, its just that everyone else's have like cool effects and wavy lines and stuff... it just looks kind of boring campared to everyone elses...so if you can, just pm me or say it here... thanks.(ill tell you specifically what i want) and no rush. this is a total request.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
ummmm..... i was wondering if at all possible if i could have a different sig. its not that there is anything wrong with the one that i have now, its just that everyone else's have like cool effects and wavy lines and stuff... it just looks kind of boring campared to everyone elses...so if you can, just pm me or say it here... thanks.(ill tell you specifically what i want) and no rush. this is a total request.
Sure, but remember, you requested the boring one you have. ;)

What can I do for ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom