• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey... im new here, so i really dont know how this works..... id like to ask for a sig, but i dont know where to get it when youre done...
Just tell me what you want and I'll post in here the sig and link to your sig so you can use it. ;)

You are welcome lime_backwards! :)

-----------------------
Wazoo21, I have your sig done, characters requested, I just need to know if you want me to change the text due today's update. Let me know soon.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
About the sonic sig

Oooh a spinny one sounds fun! :) sure!
Well, I said Spined (like your spine, your back), not spinny, in reference to this pic (http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/sonic/sonic.jpg). He's just called "spined sonic" apparently. But if you want to make me a spinny one, that's fine too :)

Oh and I was going to pm you an idea I had, but since I'm posting anyway...
Ideas (most likely edited in):
Have the chaos emeralds in there. Especially if super sonic is present... you gotta have them to use him in Sonic 3 (teh best game evar) so.. in a circle or something off to one side, not all that visible. Also, rings and jungle background are possible (like level 1 in sonic 1 or 3)... you could also (perhaps with the spinny theme) make a background much like soaz's in that it's just wavy and stuff (similar to how if you press jump twice in (lol), sonic 3, sonic does this white flash stuff that can hurt people [apparently he just spins his spines {that sounds cool} ] ). Yeah. Sonic is basically awesome. I seriously considered making a site called www.sonicfansunite.com that would just be full of Sonic the Hedgehog Win. Ah well. :laugh:

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, I said Spined (like your spine, your back), not spinny, in reference to this pic (http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/sonic/sonic.jpg). He's just called "spined sonic" apparently. But if you want to make me a spinny one, that's fine too :)

Oh and I was going to pm you an idea I had, but since I'm posting anyway...
Ideas (most likely edited in):
Have the chaos emeralds in there. Especially if super sonic is present... you gotta have them to use him in Sonic 3 (teh best game evar) so.. in a circle or something off to one side, not all that visible. Also, rings and jungle background are possible (like level 1 in sonic 1 or 3)... you could also (perhaps with the spinny theme) make a background much like soaz's in that it's just wavy and stuff (similar to how if you press jump twice in (lol), sonic 3, sonic does this white flash stuff that can hurt people [apparently he just spins his spines {that sounds cool} ] ). Yeah. Sonic is basically awesome. I seriously considered making a site called www.sonicfansunite.com that would just be full of Sonic the Hedgehog Win. Ah well. :laugh:
Haha that is quite the idea. I don't think I could read into that much information. LOL But yeah, I'd join the website if you made it. ;)

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
ok so, i want a sig for my soon to be new main Lucas, (since im sure young link wont be returnin) i was thinkin maybe something lightningny if that makes any sense =O

i really dont have any specifics besides that it has to say either TiLT or Mez somewhere on it

kthnxbai XD

soaz

Smash Ace
Sorry maybe i should have made myself clearer i like the colour of my current sig but i would like it to be different sorry for making so much trouble. Could you make the characters none transparent?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry maybe i should have made myself clearer i like the colour of my current sig but i would like it to be different sorry for making so much trouble. Could you make the characters none transparent?
Sure, sorry about that. I was kind of busy I just rushed it a bit. I'll get it done today.

soaz

Smash Ace
Sure, sorry about that. I was kind of busy I just rushed it a bit. I'll get it done today.
Dont worry dont rush it take the time you need id rather wait a couple of days and get a good looking sig then get it the same day i requested and it looking a little weird.

soaz

Smash Ace
Sorry about this but after seeing how sonic plays i dont think i will be maining him so if you could change the current sig and make link and shiek less transparent it would be great.After that i wont bother you anymore:p

Smashbro24

Smash Apprentice
Underneath the screen of your computer screen, sta
Ok! The site is back up, so now i can ask for a sig. Id like a fire emblem- type thing, with as many fire emblem things as possible that you can cram in there. (not 2 of the same person) And also, for the backround, id like white, with Fire Emblem across the top, with Smashbro24 below it... Or somthing like that....thanks! ... I dont know how to get it when its done though... if you have the time, of course!

Oh! and how do you do a custom signature by yourself? is there like a download thing or a website?

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Hope it isn't too much trouble to make me one! :)

If you have the time, I'd just like one with Metaknight in, preferably him in a cool pose, with a lilac background. Text would be VegasPoker, so preferably Meta on one side, VegasPoker on the other, and a sort of lilac cloudy background.

If you even consider doing this then thx so much!

If your maybe a bit swamped or don't really want to then please just refuse me! I don't mind either way!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry about this but after seeing how sonic plays i dont think i will be maining him so if you could change the current sig and make link and shiek less transparent it would be great.After that i wont bother you anymore:p
K

Also, sig for Wazoo. You never responded to any of my messages, so I guess this is what you get.

smashbro24 said:
Oh! and how do you do a custom signature by yourself? is there like a download thing or a website?
Not sure what you mean. I make all my sigs through photoshop. But if you want a free program that is almost as good as photoshop, download GIMP. www.gimp.com

Its free. ;)

----------
Sig for Smooth Criminal:

Sig for VegasPoker:

Sig for Smashbro24:

Smashbro24

Smash Apprentice
Oh my god!!! ITs perfect!!! thank you so much!!!! But, mabye if you have time, could you change the text for smashbro24 to somthing that looks a little smoother? You know, if you have time. and also, could you try to add like, a wavy effect in the backround? other than just plain white? im not trying to be picky. Your art is the best on the fourm! Toatally!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh my god!!! ITs perfect!!! thank you so much!!!! But, mabye if you have time, could you change the text for smashbro24 to somthing that looks a little smoother? You know, if you have time. and also, could you try to add like, a wavy effect in the backround? other than just plain white? im not trying to be picky. Your art is the best on the fourm! Toatally!
Sure here is the redone version. I don't know exactly what you mean by "smooth" text, but I tried my best.

I got the pictures from this site: http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/fire-emblem-rnk/art.html

SonicMario

Smash Master
Let me help you. When you get to your signature edit box. Copy the link and then pess the insert image button:
Then paste it to the box that appears. It should appear with the image link with around it. Then press Save signature at the bottom. And your new sig is reborn into your... sig.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Smashbro24, you really should be PMing me these things. I really don't want spam in my threads. Also, try to the edit button instead of alol the double posts. Thanks for the help SonicMario. :) SonicMario said it all before I could. ;)

Smashbro24

Smash Apprentice
oh! im sorry! i wasnt trying to. And i just had to leave. ill edit from now on like i just did right now...ill try the link thing now...(6min later) i cant get it to work... do i just literally press the copy button when i left-click, or do i type it in manually? (8min later) it still wont work.. im probobaly doing somthing extremely simple...

SolidCrispy

Smash Apprentice
Hey sugarpoultry! I'd definitely still take a sig if you'd be so kind. :)

-Snake on left - http://smashbros.planets.gamespy.com/ssbb/images/snake.jpg
-Samus on right - http://www.nintendopedia.org/images/1/1e/Normal_samus2.jpg
-Metal Gear Rex/Ray bg (foggy background)
MG Rex on the left - http://starwarsmastersith.blog.playersrepublic.fr/images/medium_Metal_Gear_REX_3_.jpg
MG Ray on the right -
http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/images/previews/idw/0506/MetalGearSolid_06.jpg

Also, my username "SolidCrispy" written somewhere, maybe in white against the foggy background. Maybe in some MGS title-style text, that'd be a nice touch.

I REALLY appreciate it. Thanks! Can't wait to see it.

SolidCrispy

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, sorry about that. Must have copied it down wrong or something. You can just use Rex for the bg if you want, unless you find another pic of Ray that would work. Either way is fine with me. :)

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Would it be possible to request a sig? I'm not too picky. Anything with marth in it would be sweet. And just put Ken Neth somewhere on it. That would be awesome. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom