• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida

イーグランツ
Could you please swap Link's green tunic to yellow? =D
It'd be uberly-appreciated!

Edit: I don't know if I'm going to use that version or not, but I'd like to compare the green to the yellow version.

Nevermind! :)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer

Could you please swap Link's green tunic to yellow? =D
It'd be uberly-appreciated!

Edit: I don't know if I'm going to use that version or not, but I'd like to compare the green to the yellow version.
Um, you are banned.... do you still have use for it? And um... I assume you are talking about your avi?

I cant re-color worth **** :( I HATE U!
Hehe, we'll see if I can... O_O

Manjot

Smash Apprentice
I got a question, why isn't my sig showing up? I put the right codes and whatnot, its shows up well when I edit my signature but when I post it never shows up.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I got a question, why isn't my sig showing up? I put the right codes and whatnot, its shows up well when I edit my signature but when I post it never shows up.
Um, when you post, do you have "Show your signature" box checked? Because right now its not showing because you asked it not to.

Smashbro24

Smash Apprentice
Underneath the screen of your computer screen, sta
ok, thank you! for my sig, id like some one shot of brawl fox on the right side if you could have him a little cut off, so you cant see him all of the way, with an dark ocean blue in the backround, (with like, wavy effects) my sc in the bottom right-hand corner, and FOX Mc cloud centered in the top. and could you use his profile picture off of the brawl site? thanks.

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
I have a request, if you don't mind. I do credit and offer cookies in return. ^^

I want a signature with Geno from Super Mario RPG in it. Here is his official art and info about him in case you don't know who he is: http://www.mariowiki.com/Geno

I really don't mind what you do for the signature; I give you artistic freedom for it. I guess just think stars and badass. Oh, and could you also put "I serve . . . a higher authority . . ." (without the quotation marks) somewhere on the signature?

Thank you so much! <3

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok smashbro24 and Oshiro Akina, I'll get your sigs soon. I'm in the middle of midterm tests, so it might not be till tomorrow or maybe even Thursday when I get your sigs done. I'm really sorry. I would totally drop everything and do them, but I just don't have time. :(

You'll get them asap. :)

EDIT: I lied.... here they are. :) I failed my test and do not care at this point to study more.... lol. Sig making makes me happy. Hope these make you happy too.
Smashbro24:

Oshiro Akina:

3Years

Smash Lord
i know the sig i want is a lot bigger then you usually do but if you can that would be great
here ive already started my banner but i dont know how to use photshop and all that stuff lol

http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=teammh1.jpg

Names (optional) :
falco-aero
jiggs-ripn
sheik-fyz
peach-ry
samus-3yrs

Team Name : Angelspeed

pleeeeeeze make it happen XD

P.S. if it accommodates you, you can change the size of it. it really doesnt matter to me

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
Thank you so much for the Geno signature! I'm at work right now so I can't save it but I will the first chance I get. Thanks again!

D

Deleted member

Hi. I love your sigs. I have a fairly good one already but could you make me one with the following:

Character/backround: Pink Yoshi in his Final Smash form (if you dont know, he grows wings and spits fire) , standing on a pile of black (to make them look burnt) socks. Could you just pick whatever backround you think would look nice.
Text: "Pink has never been so deadly:" (can u make the font color black and pink) "Burntsocks"

Ummmm yea... that would be freaking awesome. Can you not include the quotation marks. Alright thank you, i dont need it anytime soon, just, whenever u feel like it. Thanks in advance :yoshi:

Btw: what program do u use to make sigs, cuz it looks fun

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
i know the sig i want is a lot bigger then you usually do but if you can that would be great
here ive already started my banner but i dont know how to use photshop and all that stuff lol

http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=teammh1.jpg

Names (optional) :
falco-aero
jiggs-ripn
sheik-fyz
peach-ry
samus-3yrs

Team Name : Angelspeed

pleeeeeeze make it happen XD

P.S. if it accommodates you, you can change the size of it. it really doesnt matter to me
Ok, so I honestly can say this was a hard sig for me to work on, just because I had no idea what style to do it in. So I made several versions... you can pick whatever want, or you can tell me what more things to add in. Mix and match text, colors, design, anything..
I personally like the red one the best. :)

-----------
Everyone else, I'll get to your sigs ASAP! Thanks for your patience! I LOVE YOU ALL!

3Years

Smash Lord
wow man these are all really really good lol.i look the first 2 the best but theyre all very good.i was looking for something with more blended colors like reds and blues and pruples and greens but i shouldve told you from the beginning haha.thank you so much

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
wow man these are all really really good lol.i look the first 2 the best but theyre all very good.i was looking for something with more blended colors like reds and blues and pruples and greens but i shouldve told you from the beginning haha.thank you so much
would you like me to try again?

3Years

Smash Lord
yea sure if its not too much trouble =).try and go for the kind of color you have in your public young link sig i really like the feel of that pic.thanx a lot i really appreciate it

3Years

Smash Lord
yeah that would be quick and easy right?oh and with the text, can can you use the same text as in the 2rd and 4th ones u made for me?and enlarge them alittle bit?

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
Could you make me a sig. Can it have green roy. text: I'll be back. Can you put my name (hugglebunny) on too. You can put what ever background you think is nice. Thnx

Quintsy

Smash Cadet
I kinda feel bad exploiting your excellent talent as an artist

But I would appreciate greatly a signature with

Austraila (Im Aussie) in the centre
The recently confirmed King Dedede using the intro image on the left of Australia
Kirby of the right of Austraila if possible the image would be great but if that is too difficult the intro image is ok
Kirby Pic
Metaknight on Australia using his totally cool intro image
My Username in the bottom right
Finally I dont know how to explain this but make it flashy and with a little green.....if you can.

But no matter what the end result is, I will be ecstatic with it.

TY in advance.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
AK! sorry double posting--

Btw: what program do u use to make sigs, cuz it looks fun
I use Photoshop 7. :) And yeah, I'm pretty decent at it, and its way fun!

I haven't forgotten you:
Game & Watch is my Shy Guy

I'll get to you all very soon. :) Hopefully I can have them all done by tonight.

D

Deleted member

AK! sorry double posting--

I use Photoshop 7. :) And yeah, I'm pretty decent at it, and its way fun!

I haven't forgotten you:
Game & Watch is my Shy Guy

Burntsocks
Wreked
Hugglebunny
Quintsy

I'll get to you all very soon. :) Hopefully I can have them all done by tonight.

Wow thats a cool shy guy one. I cant wait for mine!

D

Deleted member

.....HEART POUNDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok not really, im just anxious.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Eh... I honestly have no idea how to draw or get a pile of socks, let alone buring ones. :( Sorry, but I hope this is ok:

Plus its too big, I need to resize it... and I will.. hang on.

Smaller:

smashbro24 said:
what site did you get that pic of falco? its awsome!
Um.. the falco for 3yrs? He provided it for me, I don't know....

D

Deleted member

WOOOOO TY so much. After a few minutes i figured u couldnt get socks but thats ok this is still awesome!Let me upload it onto my sig. How do i upload it to my sig, copy and paste doesnt work.

D

Deleted member

Right click the picture, select "Save image location" then when you go to your sig settings, chick on the
and copy the url in there and that should do it. :)

k tyvm. But... not to be rude or picky but do u think u could maybe change the text to be larger and more blockyish or different, cuz i dont really like the font. Also, if it would be easy, could u change the backround pattern a little bit. I still love it, just, if these things would be pretty easy for u then that would be great.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
burntsocks said:
k tyvm. But... not to be rude or picky but do u think u could maybe change the text to be larger and more blockyish or different, cuz i dont really like the font.
Ok, I can do that.

burntsocks said:
Also, if it would be easy, could u change the backround pattern a little bit. I still love it, just, if these things would be pretty easy for u then that would be great.
Um, what do you want out? Get rid of the lines?

bivunit94 said:
Can I make a request now?
and yes... :)

D

Deleted member

Um, what do you want out? Get rid of the lines?
Indeed, and im not a huge fan of the stars (just seems kinda well, odd), but ya i mainly dont like the lines, but do w/e u feel like, after all, u are the one spending your time to make us sigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom