• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYLEMARTHFALCODANIELSON

Smash Apprentice
Hi, could you make me a sig consisting of sheik and marth in the center, falco and ganondorf outside and slightly behind them, and samus and the iceclimbers outside and behind the other four
text: in bottom center:KMFD
and Sheik-A-Leek The Elite centered at the top? and for like a back ground something like what you did for the Ike sig on the first page of this thread? if you could you will rock my world and thanks in advance, AWESOME jobs so far, keep up the good work and good luck!!!!!

EDIT: sorry forgot, the text in a cool font like Viner Hand ITC from word 2007 if you could....thanks again

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
Um, I can't find a good picture of Roy to work with, do you know of one?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, go to Wikipedia, type in Roy(Fire Emblem) there should be a pic that says roy in SSBM. Thnx:)

Quintsy

Smash Cadet
Apology for double posting, but as you can see in the redo that you did the characters have lines and glare on them, the second one is indeed the better but would you mind at all putting their blocky figures on the redo, its just so that their are no lines. Once again TY very much for your effort.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Apology for double posting, but as you can see in the redo that you did the characters have lines and glare on them, the second one is indeed the better but would you mind at all putting their blocky figures on the redo, its just so that their are no lines. Once again TY very much for your effort.
So.... you want me to get rid of the lines across the characters faces?

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
Thats awesome thnx srry but you forgot the text, the text is "I'll be back" If you could make it kind of big in the same font that my nime is in. srry it looks awesome.

Superstarmario

Smash Journeyman
Request here.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/kingdedede/kingdedede_071025d-l.jpg

Can you render them? I can't without any type of paintish program. If not it's ok. I'll change requests.

If you can render, I have two requests. Simply because one of them may be unreasonable. Here is the first unreasonable one:

The three chars are there and there is a red white and blue stripe behind each. (Red for Dedede, white on Kirby, Blue on Meta) And make some cool photoshoppy looking effect to it. SSM in a bottom corner, and the words 'Smash Godfathers' on top of them, or bottom.

If that can't be done, then just a blue background will do with the three and the same words and such.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Is your shop open again? Do you mind if I add my own request? I'll go ahead and put up my request and you can ignore it if you're too busy.

IMG: http://pokedream.com/games/fireleaf/trainers.jpg (male trainer only please)

http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=startershs7.jpg

Text: I'll choose...

Subtext: Takumaru

I kind of like the horizontal line theme already in the pictures. I'm really bad at explaining these things so I'll just leave the rest up to you. If you could fade the three starters into the background somehow that'd be cool too. Other than horizontal line-ish theme and faded starters the rest is up to you.

Sorry for the vague request, I'll understand if you can't do this one.

Thanks for putting your talent out there. :)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sig for SSM:

Is your shop open again? Do you mind if I add my own request? I'll go ahead and put up my request and you can ignore it if you're too busy.

IMG: http://pokedream.com/games/fireleaf/trainers.jpg (male trainer only please)

http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=startershs7.jpg

Text: I'll choose...

Subtext: Takumaru

I kind of like the horizontal line theme already in the pictures. I'm really bad at explaining these things so I'll just leave the rest up to you. If you could fade the three starters into the background somehow that'd be cool too. Other than horizontal line-ish theme and faded starters the rest is up to you.

Sorry for the vague request, I'll understand if you can't do this one.

Thanks for putting your talent out there. :)
Do you want the Japanese in there too?

bored

Smash Ace
I would like a Web banner!

Text: The Cure to Boredom
Style: Sorta of crazy themeish... uh
Size: Umm big! xD

Sorry I'm not much help, I just want a cool banner to put on my site..
Make it cool please.. and thanks

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would like a Web banner!

Text: The Cure to Boredom
Style: Sorta of crazy themeish... uh
Size: Umm big! xD

Sorry I'm not much help, I just want a cool banner to put on my site..
Make it cool please.. and thanks
No pictures/characters? Or do you want me to make it as random and crazy as I want?

bored

Smash Ace
Haha, thats awesome, great job. But I wonder if it will be big enough, ill go check.

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
Excuse me... I'd like to request a banner for my signature. :)

I'd like the basic picture of Ike from Super Smash Brothers Brawl:
IMG: http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h115/Thunder_2006/ike-38427_2.jpg

And I'd like to know if the background could be something abstract, with many colors (like the "Cure to Boredom" banner that you did), but a little bit darker to accent the colors of Ike.
And would you please put in two or three black lightning strikes in the background? Other than that, have as much fun as you want. I don't care if you make it crazy! :)
Finally, please put "Hallowed Storm" on the banner. I don't care where you put it-- anywhere it will look good is fine.

Thank you very much for all your time and effort on this. I really appreciate it. :)

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Ohhhhh, it's better than I had imagined. I'd send you a box of cookies out of appreciation if I could!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Excuse me... I'd like to request a banner for my signature. :)

I'd like the basic picture of Ike from Super Smash Brothers Brawl:
IMG: http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h115/Thunder_2006/ike-38427_2.jpg

And I'd like to know if the background could be something abstract, with many colors (like the "Cure to Boredom" banner that you did), but a little bit darker to accent the colors of Ike.
And would you please put in two or three black lightning strikes in the background? Other than that, have as much fun as you want. I don't care if you make it crazy! :)
Finally, please put "Hallowed Storm" on the banner. I don't care where you put it-- anywhere it will look good is fine.

Thank you very much for all your time and effort on this. I really appreciate it. :)
Here ye go! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom