• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Can you make me this sig?

Img: Dedede Dojo ones, can you make the main pic the one where he's slamming his hammer near Bowser? Thx :)
Background: Up to you
Text: "Asian Flava" and "Stop! Hamma Time!"
Style: Up to you
Font: Up to you
Size: Same size as my currect one which is like 450x120 I think..
Can you make this look pimptastic and badass also :) (just dont make it purple please o.O)

Thanks alot if you can make this :).

Cooperlicious

Smash Rookie
If you could make me a sig containing Mega Man, Ridley, and Bowser Junior that'd be amazing, I'd really appreciate it :)

RDK

Smash Hero
Hey, Sugar--could you do me a quick sig?

Just have a picture of Mario from Brawl (if you could change his costume color to white and orange/red, like his fire suit from Super Mario Brothers, that would be great), and at the top right corner of the sig, have MAFIA in big letters. Spice up the background with the same colors as Mario.

Sadly, I don't have any pics, so if you could find a good one for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, Sugar--could you do me a quick sig?

Just have a picture of Mario from Brawl (if you could change his costume color to white and orange/red, like his fire suit from Super Mario Brothers, that would be great), and at the top right corner of the sig, have MAFIA in big letters. Spice up the background with the same colors as Mario.

Sadly, I don't have any pics, so if you could find a good one for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
As soon as I've finished a few more requests I'll work on yours. ^_^

Ninten was in mother 1

Ness was in mother 2 also called Earthbound

Lucas was in Mother 3
I'm really sorry, but I can't find any Ninten pictures... plus i don't even know what I'm looking for, I've never played any of those games. :( I can still make one with Ness and Lucas though...

Aeroman69

Smash Apprentice
lol wow embarrassing haha.well thank you and great artwork.i shouldve been able to tell with the young link heart banner lol.well anywho thanx girl <3

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sig for PaperLink:

3Years: I guess I can try again... O_O I could have used this information to begin with. Please be more specific when you request, I have a lot of requests and I can't keep coming back to fix yours.

If you want a really specific look, let me know in details before hand, if you don't, I just do whatever I want, but apparently it's not what you like.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Sugarpoultry You are a great artist, I really like what you have done. Keep up the good work, trust me talent can fade.
Thank you so much for your compliments! This is exactly why I opened up my shop. I need to expand my artistic side. I spend too much time with music, I forget I can draw too! ^_^

D

Deleted member

Hey sugarpoultry, howd u get the green name, and for doing what? Its sexy, and i want it :p

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't want to have to be a total ****, but where's Paper Mario?
OH CRAP! I totally forgot about him!!! I read your last post about Link and I forgot you wanted PMario in there too!!!!! *runs to fix*

FIXED:

Hey sugarpoultry, howd u get the green name, and for doing what? Its sexy, and i want it :p
I'm a BRoomer now! :D I got into the back room.

bored

Smash Ace
What it do Sugar? Lol
I really loved the banner you created..so.. now I would like to request a sig, actually 2 lol.

Ok here is the first.

Img:http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto/technique/images/technique06/technique06_071102c-l.jpg
Size:Normal sig size
Text: Bored
subtext: King of P2W (yeah lame, lol) <-btw don't put the stuff in parenthesis or this either.
Style: Sort of an artic flavor... ugh sorry im a bit brain dead right now.

Second request.

Img:http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto/technique/images/technique06/technique06_071102d-l.jpg
Size: Normal sig size.
Text: Castles made of sand melt into the sea eventually.
style: a heavenly like ? clouds, bright... ugh i'll let you figure that stuff out.. (sorry, lol)

Hope this helps :)

Dr.Saturn

Smash Apprentice
OK here you go

Here is a big pic of him

now this is the ness pic i want

lucas pic

now make it cool

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
can i make a request that really leaves a lot up to you?

i want to use these two pictures

http://images.nintendolife.com/arti...ged_football_out_today/attachment/0/large.jpg

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/6/64/Strikers_Bowserjr.PNG

somewhere in the picture i want it to say

Gimpyfish
Master of Bowser

and I'm going to want to put a Bible verse on it as well, probably make it look a little bit seperated though because i dont want it to be all bowsery blasphemous

how about make the sig

then above it make like a section where i can put 2 lines of text above it that's just black or soemthing so that i can change the verse out on my own when i want

i dont know if that makes no sense at all, if it makes no sense pm me, or message me on aim/msn, because thats much easier for me haha

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
O_O Wow, this thread got bombarded with posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, well I got into the back room basically because I'm married to Buzz who has access, and since I see it anyways and apparently I'm mature and intelligent enough, I made it in. :)

And if you have a payed membership you have access as well. I can change my name color to pink and light blue too. ^_^

Ok, so I have to get crackin' on sigs now. Thank goodness its the weekend, I can work on these tonight and tomorrow! Thank you for requests, and I look forward to making your sigs. Thank you for the compliments as well. They keep me motivated!

*hugs everyone*

Wreked

Smash Lord
O_O Wow, this thread got bombarded with posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, well I got into the back room basically because I'm married to Buzz who has access, and since I see it anyways and apparently I'm mature and intelligent enough, I made it in. :)

And if you have a payed membership you have access as well. I can change my name color to pink and light blue too. ^_^

Ok, so I have to get crackin' on sigs now. Thank goodness its the weekend, I can work on these tonight and tomorrow! Thank you for requests, and I look forward to making your sigs. Thank you for the compliments as well. They keep me motivated!

*hugs everyone*
Oh change it to pink. I don't think i've ever seen anybody with pink or light blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom