• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
My rules state that if you haven't requested in over a month you can request again. Wreked, I think that apples to you, so if you want to request you can.

If I feel I am overloaded, I temporarily close my shop, even then that gets ignored. >_<

Wreked

Smash Lord
My rules state that if you haven't requested in over a month you can request again. Wreked, I think that apples to you, so if you want to request you can.

If I feel I am overloaded, I temporarily close my shop, even then that gets ignored. >_<
I don't think it's been a month. And I don't really need a sig right now. I'm still waiting for two other ones anyway.

RDK

Smash Hero
>_< My bad, then. If you have too much work to do, you can forget about the banner.

D

Deleted member

Jeez give her a break. She already has like 5 to do, it would be polite to maybe not overload sugarpultry with requests *speaks on sugarpoulty's behalf, even if she might not care*.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I would like signature with Buzz and his wife in wedding attire holding wii remotes. I'd like the subtitle to be, Wii for Eternity.
Maybe 400 x 125 pixels.

I don't know how you are going to get the picture ;)

Thanks.
Sugar, you didn't acknowledge my request so I'm not sure if you got it.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
man i just keep realizing more and more how much i love this new sig its too good
Haha thank you. :) I'm glad you like it. It was really fun to make.

Sugar, you didn't acknowledge my request so I'm not sure if you got it.
Haha yes... I'll do it. At first we thought you were joking, but then it was just too cool to pass that opportunity by. :)

Also--just out of curiosity--what version of Photoshop do you use?
Photoshop 7

burntsocks said:
Jeez give her a break. She already has like 5 to do, it would be polite to maybe not overload sugarpultry with requests *speaks on sugarpoulty's behalf, even if she might not care*.
No I do care, and its alright. I notice a lot of the same people keep coming back. That at least means that I have a lot of fans who actually like my sigs. ^_^ It really means a lot to me.

And here is your fix Hey_its_Yo:

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
^Awww thanks that means a lot. :)

Sig for Wikipedia (I made two because I wasn't sure which one would be best)

And for those of you who are confused, yes that is Buzz and I on our wedding day. ^_^

Eggz

Smash Hero
The sig you made for Gimpy is the coolest thing I've ever seen. That said, Id like a sig...I'm just gonna give some vague stuff, nothing too specific.

Use this Mario picture...
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/Ninjamaster2021/AwesomeMario.png

and this fox picture
http://sarge.wheresthebeef.co.uk/SGv2/Wallpapers/wallpaper[StarFox]01-l.png

I want it to say
Eggz:ZeroCool
and
Hardcore Till I Die

I'm a DJ and I mix with rave music, so could you give it a kind of ravey look? Aside from that, I don't really have any more guidelines...so yah. Thanks =]

Any questions, PM me. Tell Buzz I said hey.

edit: i love that boxy effect you do in a lot of your sigs.

Wreked

Smash Lord
^Awww thanks that means a lot. :)

Sig for Wikipedia (I made two because I wasn't sure which one would be best)

And for those of you who are confused, yes that is Buzz and I on our wedding day. ^_^
Aww you guys look good together. And love the wii remotes. I thought they were wine glasses at first but then I noticed that the were wii remotes.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Gimpy's sig is too awesome. I want.

Here's the img I want. I want it pretty flashy and stuff. :D I want it to say "YeahDude!!!" on the top and "YEHS!!!" on the center/bottom. With this sig my collection will be completedness!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.

Edit: GAH!!! I need someone to teach me how to make art with the Photoshop.
You're way too good at this, Sugar.

P.S. I challenge you and Buzz to a 2 Vs. 2 team match. This will be at Strikers Charged. (I will play with mah bro :D)

Tubaam

Smash Apprentice
Sig Request : One side would be all white and the other one blue. On white side i would like to have a bomber man pic ( sorry i didnt't found one ) and on the blue side this megaman picture :
In the center write : Soldiers of Tubaam.On white side write : White Bomb and the blue one write Plasma Bomb. Sorry if it's a lot . Thanks!:):):)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Um sugerpoultry I replied could um make my sig
Did I not post it? It's been finished.... O_O Sorry.

does it bother buzz that everyone calls you sugar? LOL
Nah. :) I don't mind either.

I'm noticing a lot of Buzz's friends are coming here. I think you all have a crush on me.... lol

Can I have a a banner for my site?
Size: 800x220 maybe?
and I will let you do the rest.
And the site is mine which is Signature show off, the one in my and yours sig.:lick:
I am guessing I can use any characters I want or no characters at all. I've seen your site so lets see how creative I can get. ;)

Sig for Red Darkstar Kirby:

Dr.Saturn

Smash Apprentice
I have one Q. You dont have to but if have the time could you switch the ness pic with dis

yeah

and also THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RDK

Smash Hero
Thanks Sugarpoultry! That banner is perfect.

I promise I won't request anything for at least a month. But I love seeing your artwork, so I'll tune in for a while.

I'm noticing a lot of Buzz's friends are coming here.
He told us how good your sigs are.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Do you guys accept my Strikers Challenge? I'm talkin about the 2 Vs. 2 online match.
As soon as my secretly planted charge goes off and obliterates the school, we'll be free to take you on.

RDK

Smash Hero
As soon as my secretly planted charge goes off and obliterates the school, we'll be free to take you on.
Oooooh, I'm telling Bush.

BTW, Yeahdude, as soon as I purchase Strikers Charged for my cobweb-collecting Wii, we can have a 4-way match.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Dunno if we can make online teams, but get ready for some *** whooping when you get online.

@Buzz/Sugarpoultry: When is it okay for you guys to have the match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom