• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not adding anyone until my shop is open. You'll just have to keep checking back. I'll more than likely post when I'll open again. I don't know right now.

I have sigs ready but my imageshack isn't working. :(

Azumouse

Smash Cadet
I'm not adding anyone until my shop is open. You'll just have to keep checking back. I'll more than likely post when I'll open again. I don't know right now.

I have sigs ready but my imageshack isn't working. :(

ok i dont mind waiting, lol nice avi ;)

Norgay

Smash Apprentice
Well, alright that was really quick! I really like how the background color kind of flows into the cape, and the sparks coming off the axe are a great addition. But yea it's really good, I finally have my own custom sig =)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, here's some while I can squeeze them in.
ShootingStar:

Ippius:

Now, I'm putting 3 characters in because he never got back to me for which one he wanted. (or, at least I don't remember him saying so.) Anyways, there ya go.

Shockolate!!!:

Ippius

Smash Journeyman
But I did...somewhere...
Thankyou very much...Sorry for all the hassle...:(

slave1

Smash Lord
be prepared for a wave of new sigs sugarP

infact i might be your first costomer. i am thinking pokemon power for the win. so if i get around to requesting, be prpared for the coolest request ever. ... and a few more dots...

oh yea she made my pimpin one i have now.

Quiksilv

Smash Apprentice
Hey Sugar =D, may i have a edit request. Just do your best to make it sexy like you do your others in a blueish color like you did thy y.link with this image
You can take out the small letters if you can in the pic, ok thx :).

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
sugar can u keep me in line till i find another pic for my siggy?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
^I'll probably pass you for the time being, I'll just get done those who do have pictures until you give me one.

Hey Sugar =D, may i have a edit request. Just do your best to make it sexy like you do your others in a blueish color like you did thy y.link with this image
You can take out the small letters if you can in the pic, ok thx :).
That is a freakin' awesome picture! But... my shop is closed. :( Sorry. Come back later.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Now, some of you are going to see my sig, and freak out. NO I did not make it. I am however, in the process of learning HOW to do it. So... maybe when I open up, I'll start doing videos in sigs too.

Spellweaver

Smash Cadet
I could not have asked for a better signature. It's outstanding. Oh, thank you so much.

My only request is: If possible, could you please add the Triforce symbol above the name?

Thanks so much <3

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would, but only one render/image per sig, so you'd be over your limit. But I'm glad you like it. Too bad it gets cut off. I don't mind if you put it below to show it more.

Also, *WARNING! WARNING! STUPID QUESTION IN RANGE!* any idea when ur shop will open again?
I think I posted this on this page already, but something like, "When I feel like it." ;)

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
You do sigs with more than 1 pic now Sugar? I thought that was banned or whatever (i.e. Spellweaver's Sig). Anyways, your sigs are still as awesome as ever :_). I may come and request for a sig when you're opened again. :_).

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
amazing work, esp this batch

animation in your own banner is great, didnt sacrifice quality

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
ya thats really cool sugarpoultry, are you using cs3 extended? im having troubles opening videos, i get this blank background everytime. i was told only quicktime videos work though, so how would i convert to quicktime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom