• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ippius

Smash Journeyman
OMG so close! Just by looking at the new sigs makes me excited. Keep up the good work!

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
Text: ROITH
Subtext: only the strong SURVIVE
Font: something epic
Image: http://ui19.gamespot.com/210/ike2_2.jpg just ike plz
style: sig
Border: dosent matter whatever u think looks cool
Colors: any dark colors like black red or blue for border and for the ike get like blue elctricty or flames

i saw all the other sigs u made and i couldnt resist

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Hey sugarpoultry, since I didn't really "fill out an application," only gave a request, and since you didn't start on mine. Can I go ahead and give you my official application?

Ippius

Smash Journeyman
Urgh...sorta wanted all in a line but nevermind...(being greedy). Just Metaknight then with the text
ENTER THE PUFFBALL

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer

Spellweaver

Smash Cadet
I'd like to change my request seeing as we finally got the roster. I'm going to go back to my old main - Zelda.

I'll find a picture for you and everything, and give that to you sometime tomorrow. I just wanted to let you know, so you don't start making my other one.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Heh... yeah. Well, FINALLY Smashboards is working! I can post sigs! Man, this forum is making me look like a lazy chump. I promise I'm working on sigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you go:
Kinghippo:

Kackamee:

Spin-Dash:

NessOnett:

Layupfreak:

Sorry, the moon in field thing no worky.

Also, Ippius and ShOcKoLaTe!!!, your images don't work anymore.

And obviously the final roster is out, so any of you (Norgay and several others) who have "so and so for Brawl" sig requests probably want them changed. Please PM me those changes and I'll get those done instead. :)

Norgay

Smash Apprentice
Ah, Geeze, I'm really sorry SugarPoultry. I tried to PM you my change for the sig request, And of course smashboards was really laggy, so I kept clicking the try again button on the firefox browser and I think it sent you the message like 6 times =/ I'm really sorry, I swear I'm not a spammer.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer

Samus-T

Smash Lord
hey sugar poultry im already on ur list but i wanted to know if i could change my pic.im pretty sure u havent already started mine but if u have its okay then.instead of the jiggs pic, id like this picture http://img514.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lucarioid1.png and with it do u think i can still get some of those transparent squares i was talking about?ill leave the rest of the design to you.thank you so much sugarpoultry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom