• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanea

Smash Ace
Sorry, my shop is closed.

And guys, stop asking me when its going to open. I DO NOT KNOW. I'm SO busy right now... You won't know until I do.

I'm thinking about having a mod close my thread until I open it. Nobody should be posting in my thread from now on. Any questions, please PM me.
sorry my bad take all the time you need

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
ahh so this is my competition everyones been telling me about.

congrats on artist of the year this year!

but im back and plan on reclaiming it :p

ive learned 2 tricks from looking at your sigs but i was wondering what brush set u used on that first samus one with the particles on her bottom and all.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
They are just regular brushes, spatter that I used with a clipping mask. Clipping masks basically make the brushes clear and you can move an image underneath it to give it color and stuff. I have a tutorial on it.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
(Sorry for double post)

PLEASE READ THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK guys, (is afraid).... I've learned to make video sigs. Well, I'm still getting practice, we'll see how well I do. I have to do half of it in Photoshop and and GIMP so its a two onto several steps...

I might start taking video sig requests, but before I do I'll need to make a few things clear:

You can't get a video sig and a regular sig. Anything I make you counts as one work and you have to wait a month still before requesting anything.

1 video per sig obviously. I've had a hard time with some videos working, so if I say it doesn't work, sorry, find another video or provide a way for me to download it myself. You can use any file format that I know right now. Most videos you can use are on YouTube. There are other sites you can use as well: Gofish, Metacafe, etc.

IMPORTANT: When you request a video, you MUST tell me the times you want. Only 1 sequence in the video btw, but for example, if there is a segment you want, say "1:30 - 2:00." Please keep them short.

The one image per sig still applies. So if you request a video sig, it can have one image. Pretty much regular sig rules apply except for the video added in.

I might have to make up the rules as I go with this, but hopefully I'm thinking that this will be easier than regular sigs.

Please note that if you request a video sig, it will diminish the quality of the sig overall. So, it will look a little fuzzy or whatnot. (Like my current one).

Also, when it comes to sig requests. (DANG I WISH I HAD MOD POWERS TO DO THIS), but I will take the first 5 requests and once those are done people can request. (If I had the power I would close shop completely). So, if you see on the first post 5 spots and it says "FILLED" that means you have to wait till those 5 are done. I can't handle this long lists anymore. I've thought about closing shop permanently because of all the stress its given me... but I don't want to give up this thread. Especially with Brawl coming out soon.

Anyways, that is what will be changed. I'll have to revamp my rules again to help with the video sigs.

I'm still working on perfecting the video sig thing, so be patient. NO, shop is NOT open yet.... give me time. I'll let you all know.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
(Sorry for double post)

OK guys, (is afraid).... I've learned to make video sigs. Well, I'm still getting practice, we'll see how well I do. I have to do half of it in Photoshop and and GIMP so its a two onto several steps...

I might start taking video sig requests, but before I do I'll need to make a few things clear:

You can't get a video sig and a regular sig. Anything I make you counts as one work and you have to wait a month still before requesting anything.

1 video per sig obviously. I've had a hard time with some videos working, so if I say it doesn't work, sorry, find another video or provide a way for me to download it myself. You can use any file format that I know right now. Most videos you can use are on YouTube. There are other sites you can use as well: Gofish, Metacafe, etc.

IMPORTANT: When you request a video, you MUST tell me the times you want. Only 1 sequence in the video btw, but for example, if there is a segment you want, say "1:30 - 2:00." Please keep them short.

The one image per sig still applies. So if you request a video sig, it can have one image. Pretty much regular sig rules apply except for the video added in.

I might have to make up the rules as I go with this, but hopefully I'm thinking that this will be easier than regular sigs.

Please note that if you request a video sig, it will diminish the quality of the sig overall. So, it will look a little fuzzy or whatnot. (Like my current one).

Also, when it comes to sig requests. (DANG I WISH I HAD MOD POWERS TO DO THIS), but I will take the first 5 requests and once those are done people can request. (If I had the power I would close shop completely). So, if you see on the first post 5 spots and it says "FILLED" that means you have to wait till those 5 are done. I can't handle this long lists anymore. I've thought about closing shop permanently because of all the stress its given me... but I don't want to give up this thread. Especially with Brawl coming out soon.

Anyways, that is what will be changed. I'll have to revamp my rules again to help with the video sigs.

I'm still working on perfecting the video sig thing, so be patient. NO, shop is NOT open yet.... give me time. I'll let you all know.
that sounds awesome...i wonder will ya be making a tutorial on how to make vid sigs?(also wehen brawl comes out i will ask ya to make me one)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
that sounds awesome...i wonder will ya be making a tutorial on how to make vid sigs?(also wehen brawl comes out i will ask ya to make me one)
Yeah I can do that. :)

u dont have to do it in gimp. Gimp doesnt save quality as well. Use Imageready and elements 4.0 thats the easiest way by far.
LOL I totally would if I could. I don't have it and I'm poor, unless I pirated it, and well, no. LOL

One day I will, but for now I'm limited.

D

Deleted member

(Sorry for double post)

Dang! Four days till I can do so...:( Oh well, that's still good news:bigthumbu

Dragothel

Smash Journeyman
Well congrats on learning how to do video sigs! I really really like mine, but a video sig might be tempting......

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alternate275: Anywhere, I just use firefox video plug ins to download whatever video I want wherever.

Kentalicious: Apparently not the PS I got.... :( I have CS3 and it didn't have it for some reason. :(

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
mine came with image ready.

although u shoudl scoop up photoshop elements 4.0. its only 70 bucks and does everything cs2 can do excpet the pen tool and other thigns. But its very strong and abit simpler at times. i switch between the two depending on my project

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Eh, I'm maining Pit now. ;)

I don't like Link that much, but I'll try him again this Saturday. We're gonna Brawl all day long. :D

Hopefully we unlock Toon Link. I'll try him.

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice
Hi sugarpoultry- its been i while since i said something anywhere
I hear you got imageready- did u get the flashing text thingy?
and i think imageready is separate from photoshop

OO i like pit too :D

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah I haven't got a consistent method down for getting videos. For some reason my video converter isn't working the way I want it to, and GIMP won't take videos. :( *sigh* So.... I will work out the bugs and then attempt to memorize the tedious procedure to put videos in sigs.

*wipes brow* Man, the work I put in for you guys. You better love me!!!! ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom