• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hahaha I get the feeling I should open quick. I'm just worried the list will get too long and I won't be able to handle it.

Also, I feel bad I got all your hopes up, but I reinstalled my computer, and my image ready and GIMP aren't working, so no video sigs yet. :( Sorry.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Hahaha I get the feeling I should open quick. I'm just worried the list will get too long and I won't be able to handle it.

You could open it up for 4-5 people at a time. But I understand not wanting to get swamped *points to poor ol' epsilon*. I wish I had some sort of artisic talent so that I could help...

Kentalish

Smash Lord
and Kent is still awake Haza!

looking for a diff pic still lol

edit im going to cry if this opens when im at soccer

edit: yay im back

edit edit: I found the best pic... thankts to youtube

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok guys, keep a look out for my sig shop opening sometime next week. BE MINDFUL, I'll only accept 5 sigs at a time this time around. I'm starting a new system, I'll be updating my rules and stuff in the first post soon.

I'm sorry to get your hopes up about the video sigs, but they will have to be on hold for a while until I get very comfortable with it. Right now my problem is finding video formats that will work in ImageReady. So far I'm having no such luck. So, I'll let you know when that happens. :)

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
So... How many requests do you have still Sugar? I know you had like a million before you closed your shop lol...

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not going to PM or remind anybody... and stop posting "Yay I can't wait!" It looks to me like you just want to spam and add post counts. Stop please. Nobody should really be posting right now... not until I open.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
*braces herself* :ohwell:

IT'S OPEN!!!!!!!!!

I'll take the first 5 requests I'll work on as soon as you post, so keep them simple, I'll let you know when the list is full, be mindful of the rules, no vid sigs sorry, and ready... GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom